Insanely tired in morning

burtlancast

Gawdawg

Despite consistently getting 8-12 hours of sleep every night, I wake up in the morning feeling incredibly tired, to the point of feeling delirious and depressed. I even get bouts of psychosis, which is a terrible feeling.

Has anyone else gone through something similar, or can you offer any insights into what might be causing this extreme fatigue and related symptoms?

I wear a breathe right nose strip each night, as well as tape my mouth.

I drag all day long, and then finally get some life at 9 PM. I'm 100% non functional in the mornings though and literally can't stay awake.
Cortisol levels elevate at night as well as other stress hormones which can interfere with having a solid sleep at night. I've been practicing consuming something sweet and something salty before bed and it seems to help me have a restful sleep. I also use progesterone before bed.

Interesting.

I typically go to bed around 2, wake up around 10:30, and just lay in bed for a couple of hours because I'm so dead tired. I tend to get much more done in the evenings/night time.
I was a night owl, because I was never tired, probably adrenaline, but going to bed earlier has helped me a lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals