Do I Need To Give In And Take Thyroid Supplement?

REOSIRENS

Could you please point me to where Ray Peat said this?
When your metabolic rate increases and become more efficient there are an increased conversion of t4 into T3...There is a reason why Dr Raymond Peat recommends t3 with t4 and not t3 only supplementation...

sele

Levothyroxine acts like DHEA increasing blood sugar levels providing raw material for an increase of the metabolism
When your metabolic rate increases and become more efficient there are an increased conversion of t4 into T3...There is a reason why Dr Raymond Peat recommends t3 with t4 and not t3 only supplementation
Your mention of levothyroxine increasing blood sugar levels and your latter explanation have very different meanings.
I could not find where RP said levothyroxine (T4) incraeses blood sugar levels.

encerent

When your metabolic rate increases and become more efficient there are an increased conversion of t4 into T3...There is a reason why Dr Raymond Peat recommends t3 with t4 and not t3 only supplementation...

Ray recommends T3 only a lot of times. What he doesn't ever recommend is T4 only.

REOSIRENS

Time ago I
Your mention of levothyroxine increasing blood sugar levels and your latter explanation have very different meanings.
I could not find where RP said levothyroxine (T4) incraeses blood sugar levels.
Levothyroxine really does increase blood sugar levels I can assure you... And from my experience and others as well we came to conclusion it really increases blood sugar and i will try to provide you some scientific papers attesting this action...And I can attest as well that triiodothyronine lowers blood sugar

REOSIRENS

Ray recommends T3 only a lot of times. What he doesn't ever recommend is T4 only.
He writes about triiodothyronine a lot of times... But I don't recall...Any therapy relying on triiodothyronine only supplementation advocated from him(maybe he does recommend but... But I really don't recall)... And for increased metabolic actions of triiodothyronine you need nutrients to be used as raw material... Triiodothyronine supplementation actually helps you to have a more efficient conversion of t4 to t3...Meaning t4 serves at times as raw material for increased metabolic rate propelled by triiodothyronine