Thyroid Combined With Pregnenolone Cause Heart Palpitations?

AdoTintor

Yes it was a bit scary. Glad my body is now actually bothering to utilize this magnesium supplement I've been taking rather than pissing it out like I assume it has been. I trust the Mg is "up-taked" in some way and sticks around in the body giving some longer term benefit rather than just being "used" by the thyroid.

salotz

Also started adding Kuinone and Pansterone with some Tyromix almost daily and started feeling tightness in the chest. Never had but the very occasional heart palpitation before. Also have been noticing some decently acute muscle cramps that I didn't before. I stopped all exercise other than walking for this experiment, so its not from overexertion.

The last time I ever had a situation like this was because I needed to ***t! Not joking, I thought I was dieing or something and then talked to this bodybuilder guy, and he was like ya this happens when I need to ***t and have a backup. Sure enough he was right. I suppose the Mg would take care of that as well.

Not sure about the relative cortisol levels or if they matter, but in the week prior I definitely had some perturbations in cortisol and adrenaline that was abnormal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals