Should I Try Taking Thyroid Again? Diet Advice Please?

@mayweatherking, with regard to Haidut's liver stress test, here is a compilation of relevant quotes from the original thread Caffeine reverses stress, insulin resistance, hypertension:

thanks. i just drank two cups of coffee about 15-30 min after eating last and i experienced a temperature drop. so this means my glycogen storage is messed up? i all ready ate like at least 300 or 400 grams of carbs today. and i have been gaining fat lately. :( many pro estrogen symptoms and feeling nipples getting large and fungus.

20 min later.. my temp went up to like 98.5, then i got it up again by having honey so maybe im not that bad afterall.. ?

i also just ate some beef and honey, and i feel like the zinc might have been helping me from that... i'm all over the place on my hormones.. sometimes i will have these surges of estrogen symptoms while thinking i just want to die... then all of a sudden the estrogen goes down and i feel better.... i think the zinc and coffee before hand allowed me to digest the protein better... not sure

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals