Want To Try Ndt Again

Tawnya

I've tried using ndt a few times and felt more exhausted. I have hashimotos , Lyme , the fatigue is horrendous . I haven't worked or been able to drive in 5 yrs. I spent 2014 bedridden unable to even lift my arms. I've been able to do more for past year and not in bed. Can cook and clean a bit . I have low bp. Have trouble standing in one place for length of time too. Probably orthostatic. I have bad balance and dizziness( viruses or Lyme) . I want to know what all needs to be in place for ndt or t3 to work? I was following sttm page for a while and have been taking adrenal supps for 2 yrs and trying to get my ferritin up! Is it just a matter of high nutrition ? I understand as metabolic rate increase so should nutrition. I'm suffering severe constipation and big tire around middle. I wake every morning and through nite with pounding heart . I'm trying to eat at bedtime and I keep snack by bed. Seriously I wake every morning so nauseated a can barely move heart pounding. I've checked pulse and it's not high like 62bpm. I appreciate any insight . I'm feeling very overwhelmed and depressed. I've been trying for over 5 yrs to get well and have some kind of purpose and life. The more I've read and tried and fails the higher my depression is getting. I know it's all an experiment we won't know until we try but I need some guidance and perhaps someone that's experienced these same symptoms. Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals