What Supplement For Extreme Brain Fatigue?

Rad

I am barelt able to wrtie or talk for more than a few minutes without feeling incredibly mentally fatuged and thick headeded. Please excuse writing mistakes but tired today. My rat also has issues similar to me.

My rat says:

"I was using intranasal insulin to improve the situation but it gave me an eyeache/headache as sideffct. When Istopped using it, I got tired again quickly.

I used tyromax to get a better improvement but even one or two drops, gives cold feet after a few days. My temps are always 36.9-37.1 unless I use supplements then it goes to 37.3-37.7c (aspirin, niacinamide, etc)

The improvemnt lasts (from tyromax) for some time after but I don't know what is helping within it.

I'm looking to use either tyronene or tyromix to see if they work better. Can anyone advise on these or other supplements that might help?"

My poor rat relays that he is feeling nauseaous, thickheaded and extremely confused from even a little typing or talking. Muscles in back will seize up and spasms and muscles of body will spasm. He says it feels much like a violent sea smashing against the sides of his head. No help on horizon. Alcohol helps greatly to improve brain energy. No manner of dietary shifts has done anything good. Koch diet before remedies gave hoarse throat and extreme tiredness but other diets made no change. Has tried shifts across all diferent ratios.

Rat says: Just looking to really low dose one of the products to see if there's any effect. Is it better to have a little t4?

lampofred

high serotonin = low brain atp...

OP
R

Rad

high serotonin = low brain atp...
Taking lysine, niacinamide and charcoal though, amongst other things. Take yeast extract (inculding niacin) to push tryptophan away from excess serotnin.

erm, rat is, I meante to say

lampofred

Taking lysine, niacinamide and charcoal though, amongst other things. Take yeast extract (inculding niacin) to push tryptophan away from excess serotnin.

Caloric intake is the #1 thing that affects my serotonin levels, far more than supplements.

All the supplements do nothing when I'm not eating enough. How much are you eating?

OP
R

Rad

Caloric intake is the #1 thing that affects my serotonin levels, far more than supplements.

All the supplements do nothing when I'm not eating enough. How much are you eating?
Rather a lot. I started om the pressure cooked mushrooms and sexual function is amazing (though can't use it as get to exhausted and ill if I do) and need to eat even more than usual. Hungry constantly and eat to appetite. Putting on weight as result.

Should mention probly havf cfs/me.

Overdone it. Back in few hours.

lampofred

Rather a lot. I started om the pressure cooked mushrooms and sexual function is amazing (though can't use it as get to exhausted and ill if I do) and need to eat even more than usual. Hungry constantly and eat to appetite. Putting on weight as result.

Should mention probly havf cfs/me.

Overdone it. Back in few hours.

For how long have you been eating in excess of appetite?

Consistently eating 4000 calories daily of high quality and tasty food, taking niacinamide, zinc/magnesium, getting adequate calcium/magnesium, taking aspirin, drinking lots of coffee, getting good sleep, maintaining high CO2, and taking b vitamins (especially b1) are the best things you can do.

CFS + mental sluggishness in my case was due to high serotonin + high lactic acid, which i fixed with the above regimen

puella

I am barelt able to wrtie or talk for more than a few minutes without feeling incredibly mentally fatuged and thick headeded.
My poor rat relays that he is feeling nauseaous, thickheaded and extremely confused from even a little typing or talking. Muscles in back will seize up and spasms and muscles of body will spasm. He says it feels much like a violent sea smashing against the sides of his head. No help on horizon. Alcohol helps greatly to improve brain energy. No manner of dietary shifts has done anything good. Koch diet before remedies gave hoarse throat and extreme tiredness but other diets made no change. Has tried shifts across all diferent ratios.

Curious if the muscle spasms & the head pain go together or happen at different times? Is the head pain momentary or is it prolonged? Are talking or typing the only triggers or do other things such as physical movement also bring on symptoms?

Last edited:

johnwester130

pregnenolone

coconut oil

activated b1 - thiamine pyrophosphate

r5p - in small doses

niacinamide

vitamin b6 - small doses

OP
R

Rad

Over done it. Will reply tomoroow. I nrecovery though. er, spelling. Thanks for responses

Constatine

LLLT to the forehead will help for brain atp. High salt and co2 are incredibly important and underated factors here. It takes a lot of lysine to antagonize serotonin. How much are you taking? Also how much sleep and sunshine do you get?

johnwester130

beware of peat friendly supplements that cause brain fog

methylene blue - it can contribute to brain fog

isolated glycine powder - also contributes to brain fog

DHEA - may cause brain fog in people

OP
R

Rad

Sorry, crapped out. Can't type enough to reply. soon.

Steve

Sorry, crapped out. Can't type enough to reply. soon.
If you are so worn out that you can't even type on a computer you should probably be seeing a doctor very soon.
Seems like there is something seriously wrong.

tomisonbottom

I am barelt able to wrtie or talk for more than a few minutes without feeling incredibly mentally fatuged and thick headeded. Please excuse writing mistakes but tired today. My rat also has issues similar to me.

My rat says:

"I was using intranasal insulin to improve the situation but it gave me an eyeache/headache as sideffct. When Istopped using it, I got tired again quickly.

I used tyromax to get a better improvement but even one or two drops, gives cold feet after a few days. My temps are always 36.9-37.1 unless I use supplements then it goes to 37.3-37.7c (aspirin, niacinamide, etc)

The improvemnt lasts (from tyromax) for some time after but I don't know what is helping within it.

I'm looking to use either tyronene or tyromix to see if they work better. Can anyone advise on these or other supplements that might help?"

Rat says: Just looking to really low dose one of the products to see if there's any effect. Is it better to have a little t4?

How are you doing now? Did you try extra calories?

For how long have you been eating in excess of appetite?

Consistently eating 4000 calories daily of high quality and tasty food, taking niacinamide, zinc/magnesium, getting adequate calcium/magnesium, taking aspirin, drinking lots of coffee, getting good sleep, maintaining high CO2, and taking b vitamins (especially b1) are the best things you can do.

CFS + mental sluggishness in my case was due to high serotonin + high lactic acid, which i fixed with the above regimen

How did you come to the conclusion to try 4000 calories?

How long did you do that for? Did you gain weight?

Light

methylene blue - it can contribute to brain fog
I think it may be the case for me with very small dose MB (50 mcg/day),
but I don't understand why.
Do you have any references that might explain why MB can increase rather than decrease brain fog ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom