Fatigue, Trying NDT

DavidGardner

I just ordered some Tyromax from IdeaLabs. I know I should have blood work done first, but money is tight. I've dealt with ever worsening symptoms of fatigue for the past couple months. My job is physically demanding, and I feel I need to try something; I can't just keep pushing through.

I'm already taking glycine, normally 12 g a day in one dose. I also take either 10 mg pregnenolone or 25 mg DHEA a few times a week. Aspirin frequently and benadryl occasionally at night. Also pregesterone maybe twice a week.

For the past year my main problem was insomnia, but now that I am sleeping more, I have less energy. Doesn't make sense. I'm sleeping probably seven hours a night.

For reference, my TSH two years ago was 1.68. I plan on having complete blood work done in August, including DHEA, testosterone, estradiol, cortisol, and thyroid.

My hunch is that I could benefit from thyroid regardless, having dealt with depression my entire life. I think Ray Peat isolates hypothyroid as the common cause of all mental health problems.