Help: accident with T base mixed in vitamin E bottle

tastyfood

I had 750mg of micronized T base mixed in a Vitamin E bottle, expecting 1mg of T per drop. Not sure how well diluted the mix was because it was really hard to get the drops out.

I was trying to get drops out today by applying a lot of force on both sides of the bottle and the tip exploded out, together with about half of the content's bottle. It splashed all over my bathroom and I think a good amount went right in my mouth. I noticed immediately and had the reflex of spitting everything out. I rinsed my mouth thoroughly. It's hard to tell how much absorbed.

I wanted to take precautions today and the next few days. I took pulse and temperature and I'm doing ok. I also feel fine. Just a bit of a hot flash for a moment, possibly due to the stress of the moment. I also took some pregnenolone in case a lot of T absorbed.

Should I refrain from vitamin E supplementation in the next few days, or up vitamin K?

Thanks for your comments.

GodsHound

A shame it went to waste, you should have licked up everything in the sink. Srsly tho you prob didn't absorb much. Unless you're under stress I wouldn't be bothered about excess aromatisation and as long as your liver is working fine it should mop up the excess T rather quickly. Some fibre in the diet should help with excretion.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

A shame it went to waste, you should have licked up everything in the sink. Srsly tho you prob didn't absorb much. Unless you're under stress I wouldn't be bothered about excess aromatisation and as long as your liver is working fine it should mop up the excess T rather quickly. Some fibre in the diet should help with excretion.

Yes, it was a stupid incident. The bottle exploded in front of my face. It's not a stressful day today thankfully. Good tip about some fibre. I'll do a carrot salad tonight.