Feeling Warm, Fuzzy And Happy

Soybean

From time to time I feel warm and fuzzy, happy. This feeling is not euphoric, but more of a peaceful happy or tranquility. Its difficult to get angry in this state, to feel shame, jealousy or loneliness. Its nice to experience if you’re otherwise prone to experience more negative emotions.

I’ve experienced this after peaty events, such as after drinking a lot of bone broth, or panela (raw cane sugar dissolved in hot water, I made a thread about this recently). This is of course extremely prone to confirmation bias, placebo and whatnot. But I’ve also experienced it completely at random, not connected to a specific peaty or positive emotional event.

I'm wondering if others on the forum recognize this, and can share their ideas.

And how to increase the occurrence of such experiences? I don’t feel anxious, depressed or sad during such episodes. A lot of compassion comes out when feeling good like this.

mrchibbs

I'll echo @GreekDemiGod.

I typically get these feelings in the late afternoon, about the time I have my daily cocktail (gin&tonic usually). A tingling in the skin, empathy, compassion, inspiration etc.
I basically feel like I felt at 18. Every single time without fail, my temperature is at 99F when that happens.
Fundamentally, I think this is Ray's intention with his research. If we could raise metabolism so much that it
approaches that of a healthy child, life becomes so much more meaningful and enjoyable. It doesn't last for very
long, but for many years during my 20s after years of stress I lost this feeling altogether, so it's nice when it comes back.

If you take this perspective and think of the aggregate effect it would have on the world, if thousands, or millions
or individuals could be lifted away from metabolic impairment, it would elevate humanity. And we'd pass on
this energy gradient to our children, who would in turn develop adaptive physiological changes to reach even
higher levels of metabolic intensity, and live more and more fulfilling and productive lives.

GreekDemiGod

but for many years during my 20s after years of stress I lost this feeling altogether, so it's nice when it comes back
I lost that feeling for quite a few years. Life has lost its meanings. Little things did not bring joy anymore.
Maybe all the practices of meditation, mindfulness, yoga that have surfaced in modern world is an attempt to get back to those feelings.

mrchibbs

I lost that feeling for quite a few years. Life has lost its meanings. Little things did not bring joy anymore.
Maybe all the practices of meditation, mindfulness, yoga that have surfaced in modern world is an attempt to get back to those feelings.

Yes. But the are fruitless to a point.
You need to restore the metabolism you had as a child and those feelings will come back.
It's quite basic really but it really is a magical thing.

Runenight201

Sitting outside on a grassy knoll with a cold margarita listening to good music while the wind blows on a fresh evening overlooking the setting sun all while being surrounded by people you love.

Gone Peating

Sitting outside on a grassy knoll with a cold margarita listening to good music while the wind blows on a fresh evening overlooking the setting sun all while being surrounded by people you love.

man that warmed me up reading that lol, that was beautiful

For me, the happy, tranquil states @Soybean mentions and the related meditative states @GreekDemiGod mentions are often relatively high CO2 states in which breathing is slow and easy, circulation is good, and body and mind are relaxed but attentive. High CO2 also seems to remove barriers to my intuition and imagination. I can temporarily boost CO2 pretty easily (with baking soda, B1, etc.)...but for me, staying in that state is hard.

Last edited:

Runenight201

For me, the happy, tranquil states @Soybean mentions and the related meditative states @GreekDemiGod mentions are often relatively high CO2 states in which breathing is slow and easy, circulation is good, and body and mind are relaxed but attentive. High CO2 also seems to remove barriers to my intuition and imagination. I can temporarily boost CO2 pretty easily (with baking soda, B1, etc.)...but for me, staying in that state is hard.

I also have my tricks for obtaining high CO2 states, but an issue is that these states usually aren't conducive for a modern work environment. This leads to inevitable departure from CO2 states as I have to modify my eating habits to adapt to the stressful day-to-day existence. Imagine if we could just sit around all day and drink tonic waters, why we would live to 150!

Last edited:
I also have my tricks for obtaining high CO2 states, but an issue is that these states usually aren't conducive for a modern work environment. This leads to inevitable departure from CO2 states as I have to modify my eating habits to adapt to the stressful day-to-day existence.

Yes, hard to maintain your CO2 with bad lighting, authoritarians, crazy deadlines, little time for rest or snacks...

Imagine if we could just sit around all day and drink tonic waters, why we would live to 150!

Sign me up!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals