Intracranial Hypertension HelP?

Recently I have been having headaches that feel like pressure headaches, especially in the back of the head. But given that I don't generally have "essential hypertension" and am young and generally normotensive or only a little high I didn't go to the ER because I didn't consider it a hypertensive headache.

The headaches also involve a feeling of swelling/too much fluid. I will bend over and feel awful as fluid feels like it's rushing down and increasing pain.

It seems like there's commonly overlap between CFS and even mild idiopathic intracranial hypertension. The treatment is generally a lumbar puncture both to diagnose and to relieve pressure, and then acetazolamide.

What are your thoughts on the etiology of intracranial hypertension? do you think thyroid could help or is it contraindicated? Do you think thiamine could help?

Aspirin?

Yoga?

Also is this something that warrants an ER visit or something or can I wait it out? I'm really kind of scared

Blue Water

Recently I have been having headaches that feel like pressure headaches, especially in the back of the head. But given that I don't generally have "essential hypertension" and am young and generally normotensive or only a little high I didn't go to the ER because I didn't consider it a hypertensive headache.

The headaches also involve a feeling of swelling/too much fluid. I will bend over and feel awful as fluid feels like it's rushing down and increasing pain.

It seems like there's commonly overlap between CFS and even mild idiopathic intracranial hypertension. The treatment is generally a lumbar puncture both to diagnose and to relieve pressure, and then acetazolamide.

What are your thoughts on the etiology of intracranial hypertension? do you think thyroid could help or is it contraindicated? Do you think thiamine could help?

Aspirin?

Yoga?

Also is this something that warrants an ER visit or something or can I wait it out? I'm really kind of scared
Did your headaches ever resolve? I'm having the same after a mysterious meningitis like fever, headache and stiff neck that came and went but now I have the same cough and positional type headache you describe. I'm going to try thiamine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals