Help me interpret my Blood tests (Symptoms after meals, panic attacks & more)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Low CO2 / high lactate. Poor pyruvate dehydrogenase functioning probably, which gets primarily stimulated by B1 + magnesium.

I’d try a high dose thiamine HCL + magnesium-malate or -glycinate with it. Like 1000mg B1 + 400-500mg magnesium.

If the cell is stuck in this anaerobic glycolysis, it can present in all types of weird symptoms (due to low ATP output, affecting all systems) but panic, anxiety, breathlessness and lack of oxygenation are some serious indications.

Check out:
Hormones Mattter for more info on this subject.
Excellent.

OP
Can

Can

Wow, so many responses! Let me first just thank you all! It's such a welcome change that people are actually contending with my situation seriously, asking questions and inquiring. I will answer all the questions that were raised. However currently, I have been quite busy these last few days with appointments and now feel pretty drained too. I'll get back to answering you all as soon as I can!

OP
Can

Can

I was told the same. It's not in your head, it's a knock on effect yes. You're only human and feeling the way you have been will naturally make you more sensitive/vigilant becaause you are living in fear of feeling like that. That's what they don't have the knowledge to tackle though, and you'll get offered relaxants which also conveniently double up as antidepressants or repeatedly told it's behavioural etc. Rest assured it is not in your head, it's imbalance.
Thank you for those words. Yea, I was also prescribed benzodiazepines. I don't doubt that the mind is incredibly powerful and can absolutely have a huge impact on the physical body and even make it sick and manifest symptoms. But I would have wished for those doctors, instead of throwing the diagnosis of 'psychosomatic' around like it is nothing, to at least seriously contend with the symptoms on a bodily level for long enough time. First they should have TOTALLY eliminated the possibility for the cause to be physical, before they dare to imply that the complications are purely mental. But anyways, that's just the state modern medicine is in, it seems. Those who seek health will not find it in hospitals or by asking their doctor.

Last edited:
OP
Can

Can

I noticed your lovely avatar. May I ask if you follow the fasts of the Orthodox Church strictly? If so you may want to get a blessing from your priest to include animal foods for health reasons until you get this sorted out. If not please ignore this suggestion.

How is your breathing? Your blood gas is slightly abnormal and creatine kinase is elevated which could indicate some type of mild cardiopulmonary issue. I would definitely speak to your doctor about this in particular.
Do you smoke?
Edit: the slightly low oxygen and co2 could definitely make you feel panicked. It’s completely normal to feel this way because our brain sends out alarm signals when those gasses are imbalanced. You could try bag breathing for help with this situation. It should have a calming effect.
As an aside your lactate is also elevated. Hopefully that will come back in line with improving your blood gases and heath issues in general.
Our digestion is virtually shut down when under this type of stress so that in itself could contribute to the digestive complaints.
I hope you get continued input and are able to resolve the situation.
Your Creatine Kinase MB is elevated, I would have your heart checked by a cardiologist. Did you get jabbed?
Lactate seems elevated and CO2 low-ish, indicating issues with metabolism. What is your diet like?

Edit: I see Blossom already addressed these (I started posting before her post).

I'll adress the next two posts together. First of all, thank you @Blossom for the nice words - I am not a baptized Christian, nor do I visit any church at this point, so this is not a problem. It's a faith I have come to slowly over the last one or two years, that acts like a spiritual guidance.

How is your breathing?
My breathing is normal, at least to my knowledge. I hyperventilated somewhat when I had that one attack, but other than that I at least don't consciously know of any abnormalities. The first doc I went to found that my lung capacity was at something like 90% though, but I suspect that has to do with the stiff muscles on my chest restricting my lungs - because at times while I stretch those muscles, I am myself surprised how deeply I can suddenly breathe.

Your blood gas is slightly abnormal and creatine kinase is elevated which could indicate some type of mild cardiopulmonary issue. I would definitely speak to your doctor about this in particular.
Your Creatine Kinase MB is elevated, I would have your heart checked by a cardiologist.
My heart was checked multiple times, when I was hospitalized and by a cardiologist. Had multiple ecgs done as well. Everytime I was told that my heart is absolutely fine and healthy.

Do you smoke?
No, at least not anymore. I used to smoke (both cannabis and tabacco) a few years ago though. Quite a lot actually, especially the cannabis. Stopped doing that entirely for at least one and a half year now.

Did you get jabbed?
Nope, I am unvaccinated. Don't intend to get jabbed any time soon.

What is your diet like?
What is my diet now or what was my diet like in the last couple of years, when the skin problems (the first symptoms of imbalance) started developing? Because I have been experimenting and changing things up A LOT since then. I used to eat very unhealthily back then, might have included some healthy foods here and there, but I would order high calorie junk food late at night on a regular basis, for example. I can definetly expand on this, and the other things I think I have done wrong in the past, that very likely contributed to the situation I am in now. When it comes to my diet now though, every person I know would probably call me a 'consious' eater who looks after his health. The staples in my diet over the last couple of months have been fruits, vegetables, eggs, meat and dairy, all pretty much fresh (except for the dairy). I don't eat processed foods.

There was a time when I experimented with a high carb low fat diet, inspired by Ray Peat, with loads of fruits and low-fat dairy - but that was the time when I had the worst attack where I thought I was having a stroke - I had similar symptoms albeit weaker in the following weeks and started suspecting that maybe something was messed up with my pancreas and insulin and that the carbs/blood sugar was causing these horrifiyng symptoms, and so I started adopting a diet that has a higher percentage of fats (also pufas btw, because for some reason, a chicken broth feels quite soothing to my digestive system, while a beef meat broth does not), and limiting my carb intake to 80 - 150 g per day, since a couple of weeks. If I eat too much carbs in one sitting, I still get these same symptoms (even if I just surpass 30 gs of carbs, which is like one medium to large, ripe banana). Not that I have an attack after eating one banana, but I feel subjectively hyperglycemic if I eat a bit too much. One time I ate an apple for breakfast and than one hour later one large banana, and in the subsequent hour, I would feel my thyroid very strongly - no other symptoms, but I would just feel my thyroid working.

Idk what to make of all of this tbh. Maybe I slowed my metabolism by going so low carb and upping pufas? But currently I don't feel comfortable upping carbs either. Now, I mostly eat a lot of vegetables, along with quite a few eggs, a lot of dairy, meats, bone broth, some nuts & seeds and fruits every now and then. And what can I say, while I do feel like it may have slowed my metabolism, at least I haven't had any severe attack/episode since eating this way. I think diet is definetly a hugely important topic and very much central to my situation, and so I'd be happy to talk more about this. I also started recording what I eat every day very diligantly in Cronometer since the end of May in this year. I can share those information, if they can be helpful.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'll adress the next two posts together. First of all, thank you @Blossom for the nice words - I am not a baptized Christian, nor do I visit any church at this point, so this is not a problem. It's just a faith I have come to slowly over the last one or two years, that acts like a spiritual guidance.

My breathing is normal, at least to my knowledge. I hyperventilated somewhat when I had that one attack, but other than that I at least don't consciously know of any abnormalities. The first doc I went to found that my lung capacity was at something like 90% though, but I suspect that has to do with the stiff muscles on my chest restricting my lungs - because at times while I stretch those muscles, I am myself surprised how deeply I can suddenly breathe.

My heart was checked multiple times. When I was hospitalized and by a cardiologist. Had multiple ecgs done as well. Everytime I was told that my heart is absolutely healthy and fine.

No, at least not anymore. I used to smoke (both cannabis and tabacco) a few years ago though. Quite a lot actually, especially the cannabis. Stopped doing that entirely for at least one and a half year now.

Nope, I am unvaccinated. Don't intend to get jabbed too.

What is my diet now or what was my diet like in the last couple of years, when the skin problems (the first symptoms of imbalance) started developing? Because I have been experimenting and changing things up A LOT since then. I used to eat very unhealthily back then, might have included some healthy foods here and there, but I would order high calorie junk food late at night on a regular basis, for example. I can definetly expand on this, and the other things I think I have done wrong in the past, that very likely contributed to the situation I am in now. When it comes to my diet now though, every person I know would probably call me a 'consious' eater who looks after his health. The staples in my diet over the last couple of months have been fruits, vegetables, eggs, meat and dairy, all pretty much fresh (except for the dairy). I don't eat processed foods.

There was a time when I experimented with a high carb diet, inspired by Ray Peat, with loads of fruits and low-fat dairy - but that was the time when I had the worst attack where I thought I was having a stroke - I had similar symptoms albeit weaker in the following weeks and started suspecting that maybe something was messed up with my pancreas and insulin and that the carbs/blood sugar was causing these horrifiyng symptoms, and so I started adopting a diet that has a higher percentage of fats, and limiting my carb intake to 80 - 150 g per day, since a couple of weeks. If I eat too much carbs in one sitting, I still get these same symptoms (even if I just surpass 30 gs of carbs, which is like one medium to large, ripe banana). Not that I have an attack after eating one banana, but I feel subjectively hyperglycemic if I eat a bit too much. One time I ate an apple for breakfast and than one hour later one large banana, and in the subsequent hour, I would feel my thyroid very strongly - no other symptoms, but I would just feel my thyroid working.

Idk what to make of all of this tbh. Maybe I slowed my metabolism by going so low carb? But currently I don't feel comfortable upping it either. Now, I mostly eat a lot of vegetables, along with quite a few eggs, a lot of dairy, meats, bone broth, some nuts & seeds and fruits every now and then. And what can I say, while I do feel like it may have slowed my metabolism, at least I haven't had any severe attack/episode since eating this way. I think diet is definetly a hugely important topic and very much central to my situation, and so I'd be happy to talk even more about this. I also started recording what I eat every day very diligantly in Cronometer since the end of May in this year. I can share these information, if they can be helpful.
I’m glad you had your heart and lungs checked and everything is okay. It really sounds like you could benefit from exploring thiamine. @mostlylurking is a knowledgeable member on thiamine.

OP
Can

Can

You have no idea how much blood sugar affects how you feel. I posted this before but it deserves being posted here. I have no diabetes diagnosis and a low HgA1C, but i was going hypoglycemic for several hours a day and had no idea. Each episode causes a cascade of stress hormones that can take days to recover from.

View attachment 40220

Yea, like I mentioned in my previous post, I do suspect that some of my worse attacks were related to blood sugar - such a continuous test would certainly bring clarity into my assumptions. Do you recommend any specific brand or model for such a device?

Last edited:
OP
Can

Can

It's really hard to figure out. I've gone through it since 2014, with a big break after being on cypro for 1.5 yrs and basically going off any kind of diet eating whatever I wanted and getting out of a moldy house. I had a major break from panic attacks for about 3 yrs, then because of chronic stress they came back full force. I just had an adrenaline rush yesterday and I'm fairly certain it was from hypoglycemia, not histamine, but I go back and forth constantly. It absolutely could have been histamine but it absolutely could have been going too long without eating then when I finally do eat, blood sugar drops rapidly. But I've never been able to catch a real low on the finger stick. I am considering getting the continuous monitor to see last and for all if that's what I have or not. Digestive stuff can be a factor, and of course if it is reactive hypoglycemia the constant release of adrenaline can really block thyroid which shuts down digestive organs.

Yea, those two things you mentioned, blood sugar and histamine, in my estimation are important for my situation as well. And the digestive organs and thyroid too - everything in the body is connected in one way or another anyways. It's always nice to bring clarity into assumptions though, because I have been going back and fourth with many different possible explanations myself. If you get a continous glucose meter, I'd be interested in your observations as well!

Last edited:
OP
Can

Can

A food list of what triggers this would help as well.

I deal with Salicyate Sensitivity which raises histamine. Rashes, panic, brain fog, stiff muscles, all of it and more.

There are no absolutely clear triggers. Like I said in a previous post, I am logging what I eat diligently - and sometimes, some foods cause symptoms, while at other times, the same foods do not. The only thing I came up with, was that maybe carbs and blood sugar can cause some of the symptoms, but not others as I had different symptoms after low carb meals as well. So it's quite unclear. Also, since I rarely eat single foods on their own, it's hard to pin down what caused symptoms, if I eat multiple thing and feel odd.

Last edited:
OP
Can

Can

Low CO2 / high lactate. Poor pyruvate dehydrogenase functioning probably, which gets primarily stimulated by B1 + magnesium.

I’d try a high dose thiamine HCL + magnesium-malate or -glycinate with it. Like 1000mg B1 + 400-500mg magnesium.

If the cell is stuck in this anaerobic glycolysis, it can present in all types of weird symptoms (due to low ATP output, affecting all systems) but panic, anxiety, breathlessness and lack of oxygenation are some serious indications.

Check out:
Hormones Mattter for more info on this subject.

Okay, thanks a lot. The thing is, I try to rely on foods in their natural form and use as little supplements as I can, due to some negative experiences I had (I seem to react quite sensetively to individual compounds sometimes). But I am certainly not totally against it! I will read the post, consider your suggestion and ask if I have any questions.

OP
Can

Can

A panic attack always involves hyperventilation which explains the breathlessness, which causes more panic. There is nothing seriously wrong with someone going through a panic attack. Remember that @Can, panic attacks are not dangerous. Someone with a propensity to panic has elevated fear levels and forums can be really bad for someone like that. I don't mention it all the time as people are looking for nutritional help on this forum but one of the most effective ways to overcome fear of fear is the DARE program. Many many people have overcome this just by changing how they deal with adrenaline when it comes on. When we tense up and think something is really wrong it causes the panic to come on. That's not to say don't solve the underlying cause of adrenaline, but that adrenaline is not dangerous, it's there to protect you. Even when I say it could be histamine intolerance that's also stress activated. Going through panic attacks can be extremely stressful. The famous low histamine chef changed her mind that diet was everything, she focused more on meditation when she realized she could get through the histamine reaction just by meditating. She wasn't in extreme danger. That is essential for someone with fear of fear to understand. Good luck, don't get too wrapped up in nutritional therapy. Whenever I do I have panic attacks lol.

I also like this reply. I know, sometimes some people on forums like this, like to spread fear more than anything - I used to get sucked into that and let it affect me for quite some time in the past. Now I just leave the page or ignore it. Regarding the histamine, Idk if it's about the same person, but I also read a blog post where someone mentioned something very similar - that they healed their histamine problems with simply meditating and trusting their body to deal with whatever situation is occuring. And what can I say, in bad times, praying and trusting that my body has in it an unlimited intelligence, that far surpasses what my little intellect can grasp, is what got me through scary moments. Also yea, I went through a stage where I was overly concerned with getting the perfect ratio of every single macro- and micronutrient possible, and that was also definetly not a healthy relationship to food - not that it is wrong to think about your diet, nutrients and notice how you react to certain foods sometimes, but once eating healthy is an OBSESSION, that ironically does not seem that healthy anymore. I really admire my mother for this, because she has such a deep trust for her body that she essentially just believes something in the line of 'Whatever nutrients my body needs most, it will take it in the right amounts and ratios from the foods I eat, so no reason to obsess over it' - she has no worry of getting all the ratios perfectly right, and that is beautiful in a way.

Last edited:

youngsinatra

Okay, thanks a lot. The thing is, I try to rely on foods in their natural form and use as little supplements as I can, due to some negative experiences I had (I seem to react quite sensetively to individual compounds sometimes). But I am certainly not totally against it! I will read the post, consider your suggestion and ask if I have any questions.
What foods are you primarily eating on a regular basis?
Any thiamine rich foods like whole grains or legumes?
Consumption of dietary thiamin chelating factors like raw fish, coffee or tea?

OP
Can

Can

What foods are you primarily eating on a regular basis?
Any thiamine rich foods like whole grains or legumes?
Consumption of dietary thiamin chelating factors like raw fish, coffee or tea?

At the moment a lot of cooked vegetables (pak choy, broccolli, zucchini, bell peppers, sometimes potatoes, carrots, onions, aubergine),

sometimes a raw tomato, cucumber or salad,

eggs (cooked or the raw egg yolk),

dairy mostly as gouda & cottage cheese (+butter),

muscle meats (ground/minced beef), chicken, lamb shoulder, liverwurst spread, meat & bone broth rarely

sometimes a few slices of a wholegrain sourdough rye/spelt bread,

an apple a day, and then sometimes fruits like apricots, bananas, plums

some nuts like brazil nuts, although not a lot

and parsley every other day.

No organ meats (except for the liverwurst spread), no legumes, no raw fish, no teas, sometimes one or two cups of coffee though. Consumed quite a bit of coffee a few weeks ago (2-3 cups daily), but currently, not so much anymore.

What are "thiamin chelating factors" btw? Things that deplete the body of thiamine?

Looking at Cronometer, thiamine is indeed one of the nutrients with which I am not reaching the daily recommended amount (I got 63% of the daily rda in the last four weeks, but that may even be inflated because my top source is rye sourdough bread, which is a custom food I created by simply combining cooked rye whole grains and salt - there might be some loss between the whole grain and the finished bread maybe?).

Other nutrients that are lacking according to Cronometer are niacine at 76% (the top source also being the custom rye sourdough bread), folate at 84%, vitamin E at 60%, calcium at 85%, magnesium at 65% (top source is the rye bread as well), potassium at 90% and zinc at 90%. You specifically asked for thiamine but I thought, I might as well share those values as well. But this only refers to the last four weeks, if I included the weeks before that, I might have gotten more especially of the minerals, as I just ate more in general.

Keep in mind that in that same time, I have been averaging 1470 calories a day, so not that much for a young man (I am a 21 year old guy, how did I not mention that yet), so maybe my metabolism is slower and my nutrient requirements as well? I just generally don't eat that much at the moment.

Last edited:
OP
Can

Can

Some information I probably should have provided from the beginning: I am a 21 year old male and I am about 1,76 m / 5.77 feet tall. I used to reliably weigh 70 kgs / 154 pounds for a long while, but in recent months lost quite a bit of weight and am now down to around 57 kgs / 123 pounds. I also used to eat a lot more (something between 2000-3000 calories a day, I would guess), but due to my situation right now and not being able to eat big meals without severe symptoms, I'm down to consuming on average about 1300-1600 calories per day in recent weeks.

HeyThere

and sometimes, some foods cause symptoms, while at other times, the same foods do not.

Exactly. That's what Salicylates and/or Histamines do. You have a bucket, so you can eat stuff just fine, but when that bucket overflows, you start with the symptoms. It's very frustrating because you can eat something and get symptoms not that time, but then eventually get them immediately or a day later, 3 days later.

I just now started focusing on my hydration as histamine and salicylates and proteins all have to be balanced and peed out. I'm focusing on electrolytes and magnesium. I have to say I am feeling immediate positive results and actually feeling some energy that I have been lacking severely for years, esp lately.

Just mentioning the Salicylates since a LOT of people don't realize the body raises Histamine to counteract the rise in Salicylate levels in the body.

Any chance you use a lot of stuff like mentholated body rubs and stuff for sore muscles? Or aspirin?

InChristAlone

Exactly. That's what Salicylates and/or Histamines do. You have a bucket, so you can eat stuff just fine, but when that bucket overflows, you start with the symptoms. It's very frustrating because you can eat something and get symptoms not that time, but then eventually get them immediately or a day later, 3 days later.

I just now started focusing on my hydration as histamine and salicylates and proteins all have to be balanced and peed out. I'm focusing on electrolytes and magnesium. I have to say I am feeling immediate positive results and actually feeling some energy that I have been lacking severely for years, esp lately.

Just mentioning the Salicylates since a LOT of people don't realize the body raises Histamine to counteract the rise in Salicylate levels in the body.

Any chance you use a lot of stuff like mentholated body rubs and stuff for sore muscles? Or aspirin?
Have you ever been tested for cholinesterase deficiency? Cholinesterase is needed to get rid of acetylsalicylates. It is inhibited by nightshades.

Last edited:

HeyThere

Have you ever been tested for cholinesterase inhibitor deficiency? Cholinesterase is needed to get rid of acetylsalicylates. It is inhibited by nightshades.

I will research this after work, thanks! I take all suggestions and research accordingly to see if anything will help.

Definitely the dehydration was a major factor for decades unfortunately.

InChristAlone

I will research this after work, thanks! I take all suggestions and research accordingly to see if anything will help.

Definitely the dehydration was a major factor for decades unfortunately.
Oops I edited it to cholinesterase deficiency. We do not want anymore cholinesterase inhibitors lol!

mostlylurking

How are my digestive system, my nervous system, my musculature etc connected so that completely different activities can cause similar or the same symptoms?
Thiamine is required for all of these systems. If you are deficient in thiamine or have a thiamine functional blockage, you could have many seemingly unrelated symptoms.
I experimented with a blood glucose meter but not a continuous one. I'll consider it, as blood sugar was one of the things I had in sight and wondered about as well.
Thiamine deficiency causes your cells to be unable to burn sugar. Your cells would respond as if you have low blood sugar, which would cause your liver to release more stored glucose into the blood but this would not help the cells to burn the sugar. The brain needs a lot of energy to function properly. If energy production is blocked either by thiamine deficiency or by hypothyroidism it will be detrimental to brain function.
Yea, I was also prescribed benzodiazepines.
Did you take it? For very long? The Nightmare of Benzodiazepine Withdrawal- Hormones Matter

Also, there are studies showing thiamine supplementation improves anxiety:
I had similar symptoms albeit weaker in the following weeks and started suspecting that maybe something was messed up with my pancreas and insulin and that the carbs/blood sugar was causing these horrifiyng symptoms,
The pancreas needs thiamine in order to make insulin.
"It is concluded from this study that thiamin deficiency per se induced a reduction in body weight, pancreatic protein and digestive enzyme content and increased protein and digestive enzyme secretion due to metabolic derangements leading probably to altered redox state of pancreatic acinar cell."
also: Pancreatic Physiology/Pathophysiology: Proinflammatory cytokines inhibit thiamin uptake by human and mouse pancreatic acinar cells: involvement of transcriptional mechanism(s)

Abstract​

Thiamin (vitamin B1) plays critical roles in normal metabolism and function of all mammalian cells. Pancreatic acinar cells (PACs) import thiamin from circulation via specific carrier-mediated uptake that involves thiamin transporter-1 and -2 (THTR-1 and -2; products of SLC19A2 and SLC19A3, respectively). Our aim in this study was to investigate the effect(s) of proinflammatory cytokines on thiamin uptake by PACs. We used human primary (h)PACs, PAC 266-6 cells, and mice in vivo as models in the investigations. First, we examined the level of expression of THTR-1 and -2 mRNA in pancreatic tissues of patients with chronic pancreatitis and observed severe reduction in their expression compared with normal control subjects. Exposing hPACs and PAC 266-6 to proinflammatory cytokines (hyper IL-6, TNF-α, and IL-1β) was found to lead to a significant inhibition in thiamin uptake. Focusing on hyper-IL-6 (which also inhibited thiamin uptake by primary mouse PACs), the inhibition in thiamin uptake was found to be associated with significant reduction in THTR-1 and -2 proteins and mRNA expression as well as in activity of the SLC19A2 and SLC19A3 promoters; it was also associated with reduction in level of expression of the transcription factor Sp1 (which is required for activity of these promoters). Finally, blocking the intracellular Stat3 signaling pathway was found to lead to a significant reversal in the inhibitory effect of hyper IL-6 on thiamin uptake by PAC 266-6. These results show that exposure of PACs to proinflammatory cytokines negatively impacts thiamin uptake via (at least in part) transcriptional mechanism(s).
If I eat too much carbs in one sitting, I still get these same symptoms (even if I just surpass 30 gs of carbs, which is like one medium to large, ripe banana). Not that I have an attack after eating one banana, but I feel subjectively hyperglycemic if I eat a bit too much.
If what you eat has more glucose/sugar in it than what your available thiamine can deal with then you will get negative symptoms. Thiamine deficiency would make the blood sugar go up.

Looking at Cronometer, thiamine is indeed one of the nutrients with which I am not reaching the daily recommended amount (I got 63% of the daily rda in the last four weeks, but that may even be inflated because my top source is rye sourdough bread, which is a custom food I created by simply combining cooked rye whole grains and salt - there might be some loss between the whole grain and the finished bread maybe?).
The rda for thiamine is ridiculously low (1.2-1.5mg). It's enough to keep you breathing but not enough to keep you healthy.

Please note that your thyroid needs thiamine to do its job. Oxidative metabolism (burning glucose for fuel) requires both thyroid hormone AND thiamine. The symptoms of hypothyroidism and thiamine deficiency are very similar. A TSH above 1 would indicate a problem with hypothyroidism.

suggested reading:

HeyThere

Oops I edited it to cholinesterase deficiency. We do not want anymore cholinesterase inhibitors lol!

;P

Not sure what I'm missing, but I cant find a single connection to high levels of Salicylates in the body.

I have good hopes that being well hydrated for once in my life could be an answer. Today, I already felt my muscles let go and I could move my neck at work without stiffness or pain. When i had lowered my head and realized it, I actually broke down crying. It was shocking. I hope the wellness continues with what I'm doing!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals