Can Someone Please Help Me Get Cyproheptadine?

nostalgic

Hi.
I need Cyproheptadine to keep my serotonin toxicity under control but I just noticed that the seller I've bought from previously has changed to only send the package using tracking, which will result in the package being confiscated due to the rules here in Sweden. Can someone please send a box to me without using tracking, and I'll send you the money using PayPal friends and family option. It's kind of urgent. I will ofc pay you for your service. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kondevantoni

In Finland, i have one unused bottle of Cypro (Idealabs) i dont need. Can send it to you free of charge.

ddjd

Hi.
I need Cyproheptadine to keep my serotonin toxicity under control but I just noticed that the seller I've bought from previously has changed to only send the package using tracking, which will result in the package being confiscated due to the rules here in Sweden. Can someone please send a box to me without using tracking, and I'll send you the money using PayPal friends and family option. It's kind of urgent. I will ofc pay you for your service. Thanks in advance.
PM me if you need. I'm in Germany