[Serious/Urgent] How do i get out of Canada?

mrchibbs

Gettr funder is a Chinese some say connections to Govt - maybe a spy - not a good honeypot to join imo.

He made a video making fun of the CCP, it's not exactly clear that he is a spy

mrchibbs

I agree - spy connection is he said she said, but still not sure I would want to find out the hard way.

China has data on all canadians/americans by now. Technically Gab is a better Twitter alternative but considering Gettr seems to be on a roll right now, it's probably better to join and contribute to a strong opposition to Twitter.

In the long run the China problem will be very real, but in the short term it's more important to create competition for the tech giants who are contributing to the current authoritarian climate with their censorship.

Nfinkelstein

way things stand right now, they will just regroup and launch something else...like the cyber attack (possibly with a computer virus) that IMF and 10+ countries are "simulating" as we speak, that will leave all of us penniless. How do you end that "pandemic"?
Or a grid crash during another freak cold event. Or a grid crash during another heat dome this summer. Either of those would also provide the bonus of mass deaths among the elderly. But if they really get stuck for a new chaos generator they can always roll out the inevitable alien contact hoax, at least that one would be entertaining.

Progesterone

According to this article, provinces could start making vaccination mandatory in Canada. I believe this may be the first step the media is taking in trying to start the conversation of mandatory vaccination among the canadian populace.Seeing as how Canadians have bent the knee time and time again over the last two years, i think its entirely plausible this might actually happen. Maybe im being paranoid, but as un unvaxxed Canadian, things are starting to look quite grim. I am unable to leave the country by boat or plane, and cant even fly inter-provincially. Ideally, id like to get to a state like florida or texas, but have no idea how i would go about getting there. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks guys

Same.

I want to goto FL or TX but stuck in QC.

LeeLemonoil

Good point. The real question is, with the virus losing power, what will the governments and pharmaceutical companies pull to avoid losing their own power?

Omicron is no longer scary enough to fuel the level of panic they need, it's clearly becoming mostly harmless and endemic. But the billions of dollars they've earned, and the crushing of human rights and increased control over the population are not something to give away lightly. Just watch for the next act of the show.

Certainly. I also find it more likely than not that this still is a scheme that won’t end with the endemic state of CoV.

Haiduts hypothesis of the ultimate collapse of the financial and monetary system sadly sounds as if they will make it happen during our lifetime.

Or maybe we really only face the most harmless of scenarios: the virus broke out undeliberately, regardless as if from lab or bat or whatever, and ole big Pharma just wants to earn themselves witless and will lobby and scare on end.

That won’t last, too many people would see through it - sooner than later now.
But sadly, I also feel there are more sinister and worse motives at work here - but that could still be paranoia

Matestube

Right. And just like I said in the other post, stricken by synchronicity, if by summer 2022 this charade goes away then what next? Do you think all these elements in the govt and behind the scenes that are responsible for all of these monstrosities will somehow magically go back to business as usual and resume their normal governing activities? If you go only after the more powerful elements that designed/implemented this, you are still looking at throwing a non-insignificant percentage of each country's population in jail...which of course won't happen. And that does not even begin to address my point about the regular "psychopaths" on the street that willingly oppressed their fellow humans.
So, yeah, unless the conditions that allowed this freak show to occur change, to me ending the pandemic means nothing. In fact, I would prefer it to continue until the powers that pull the strings behind the curtain finally lose patience and reveal themselves. That way, we finally know who to strike, The way things stand right now, they will just regroup and launch something else...like the cyber attack (possibly with a computer virus) that IMF and 10+ countries are "simulating" as we speak, that will leave all of us penniless. How do you end that "pandemic"?

2022 could indeed be the theatre of a global financial organized crash, or as Peat said an Ebola-like virus with a mortality rate of 90%, or both.
I really wonder what refuge values will remain untouched in case the crash happens.
Physical gold?
Physical silver?
Crypto?

LeeLemonoil

2022 could indeed be the theatre of a global financial organized crash, or as Peat said an Ebola-like virus with a mortality rate of 90%, or both.
I really wonder what refuge values will remain untouched in case the crash happens.
Physical gold?
Physical silver?
Crypto?

Food, fresh water, electricity, gasoline, tools, weapons, ammo.

Bravery, spirit, cooperation, skills.

J.R.K

Physical gold?
Physical silver?
Crypto?
Good question @Matestube. I am no expert on the financial malfeasance currently associated with the pandemic, and if someone has a better understanding of this please clarify my meandering mind on this.
But as I currently understand it, the financial status of the west Europe, North America, are pretty much for all intents and purposes bankrupt. So all the pension funds both state run and corporate run are currently empty or have annuities coming due that have not got the funds to pay them out.
So as @haidut said they either have to come up with the money or eliminate the debtors, this last part is currently a rabbit hole to run down but it is a hypothetical that could be a consideration as truthful as we have seen the countries pushing the mandates have no issues breaking the law nor do they seem to care.
The vast amount of spending on the pandemic as I see it is a method to create a scapegoat to cover up the financial debauchery and irresponsible handling of taxpayers money. They can simply spin it as,”we overspent to protect you from this lethal virus, yes many died but we saved the majority.”
The vaccines as I see it play a twofold role first to eliminate the debtors entitled the money right now, we have all seen the push to vaccinate the elderly three and four times and more if they can. There is emerging data that suggests that the gene therapies do something by design to either protect the mRNA payload from attack from the T cells as RNA in the blood is a danger sign that is associated with cancer for example where the inner workings of the cell are expelled into the bloodstream. But I have seen a video with Karen Kingston and Carrie Madej that reviews the patents that show there is three types of mRNA in the vaccines one for the spike protein, one that sends a message to down regulate the immune system. Again I have not verified this I am just parroting what they revealed. Those jabbed multiple times will have down regulation of the immune system with every subsequent treatment, until they do not necessarily die of COVID-19 but whatever normal benign virus or cancer that they just do not have a strong enough immune system to fight the invaders off.
But I digress back to the financial aspect, the rabbit hole plan that I have heard was that they want to bankrupt the current fiat currency system, and usher in the new social credit system, which is the most important reason for the vaccine passports they have nothing to do with health but rather everything from your health records to your finances will be attached to the vaccine passports.
I think in Canada in Manitoba this is being tested as you need to provide proof of vaccination via vaccine passport in order to renew your driver’s license. This may be small but it provides a foothold for those in power to move the goalposts.
My understanding is that the new currency is going to be your data, and whether you believe that you have a chip injected into you or not is subject to speculation and relevancy. The tech industry has already trained and conditioned us to carry that chip with us in the form of devices and computers, algorithms have been designed that will recognize your patterns of searching and identify you via your email address and something else (sorry tech is not my specialty) that is attached to your device and those within your circle.
Again I am only iterating my understanding so any thoughts to expand and clarify are very much appreciated.

Lollipop2

China has data on all canadians/americans by now. Technically Gab is a better Twitter alternative but considering Gettr seems to be on a roll right now, it's probably better to join and contribute to a strong opposition to Twitter.

In the long run the China problem will be very real, but in the short term it's more important to create competition for the tech giants who are contributing to the current authoritarian climate with their censorship.
That is definitely one way to look at it. Will be interesting to watch.

OP
EmperorOfMan

EmperorOfMan

@haidut @YourUniverse Is it beggining? Looks like unintended side effects fo the vax are starting to show up

Attachments

• 2dlv0st8mpa81.jpg
    2dlv0st8mpa81.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 38

Mauritio

They cant hold you down and force inject you with the bull**** serum. The worst they can do is fine you, like Austria. By the time any of this is implemented omicron will have fizzled out, because its a cold and it'll be nearing spring, and the worlds eyes should be wide open. There are many vaccinated people who are against the precedent this sets, and of course the millions of unvaccinated people who are against both the precedent and the specific action. This is part of a concerted, global effort to put pressure on unvaccinated people - Macron trying to "annoy" unvaccinated, Biden prophesizing a winter of "severe illness and death", Trudeau asking "what do we do about them", them of course being unvaccinated citizens, and now his health minister wishing the state had control over your body. These are coercion tactics, and they are aimed directly at the mental health of the unvaccinated. The governments of the world know their demographics, they know the demographic of the unvaccinated. By this time, if you're still not "vaccinated", it must be a concerted effort on your part, you probably keep up with research, you're likely a so-called "conspiracy theorist" and you're watching the news for updates on the nonsense. As such, they are attacking your last bastion of sanctity, your mind, your mental health. They want to punish you for not being effectively herded, they want to interrupt your ability to plan for the future, they want you with a higher resting cortisol and adrenaline level, they want you to feel fear and pain for resisting the government's wishes. Canadians regardless of vaccination status do NOT agree with these proposed measures, Canadians are not that silly as to give up their bodily rights for something like this, at least I choose to believe it so. With each measure introduced, adapt. Foresee what you can, but I truly do not think Canadians will let this pass. A dangerous, dangerous precedent. We will see, though. Stay strong, you're not alone, and ultimately make the best decision for you and your loved ones.
Interestingly Jordan Peterson seems to have changed his mind or at least is much more outspoken about his opinion on mandates etc.
I just started following him again on Twitter.

K

Kayaker

or as Peat said an Ebola-like virus with a mortality rate of 90%, or both.
Where did he say that?

No, the elites wouldn't put their own family members at risk. They are not all isolated and they have a code of conduct regarding putting their own in harm's way.

Mauritio

Where did he say that?

No, the elites wouldn't put their own family members at risk. They are not all isolated and they have a code of conduct regarding putting their own in harm's way.
The last question in this podcast with danny. It was about the marburg virus.

View: https://youtu.be/l61D8dJzVWk

YourUniverse

@haidut @YourUniverse Is it beggining? Looks like unintended side effects fo the vax are starting to show up
Hopefully enough people take notice, and use their heads instead of waiting for their local authority figure to tell them this is important to take note of

@Mauritio Dr. Peterson is a great ally to have, the most effective rational speaker in the western world as far as Im concerned.

J.R.K

According to this article, provinces could start making vaccination mandatory in Canada. I believe this may be the first step the media is taking in trying to start the conversation of mandatory vaccination among the canadian populace.Seeing as how Canadians have bent the knee time and time again over the last two years, i think its entirely plausible this might actually happen. Maybe im being paranoid, but as un unvaxxed Canadian, things are starting to look quite grim. I am unable to leave the country by boat or plane, and cant even fly inter-provincially. Ideally, id like to get to a state like florida or texas, but have no idea how i would go about getting there. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks guys
One option that is not been mentioned is that the border is a long place with many open miles of Canada on one side the United States on the other. While it is probably illegal you could drive until you reach a desolate spot and just off road until you find yourself in the U.S. But you might need to consider tracking devices that are within your vehicle such as Sat Nav and GPS as well as cellphones. I am not an expert but I do believe that these things are assigned to your identification somehow.

OP
EmperorOfMan

EmperorOfMan

Hopefully enough people take notice, and use their heads instead of waiting for their local authority figure to tell them this is important to take note of

@Mauritio Dr. Peterson is a great ally to have, the most effective rational speaker in the western world as far as Im concerned.
He certainly has a large following and his fan base should tend to side for personal freedoms. Then again, for somebody who claims to have studied authoritarian regimes his whole life, he has been pretty in the dark about A LOT of topics regarding the covid regime. Im pretty disappointed by his performance so far

mrchibbs

Interestingly Jordan Peterson seems to have changed his mind or at least is much more outspoken about his opinion on mandates etc.
I just started following him again on Twitter.

I was following him carefully throughout the last fall, and I could see which way the wind was blowing.

Now he's full on insulting and calling out Justin Trudeau on Twitter for his covid authoritarianism and vaccine. It's great to see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom