Hair loss, hypothyroid still I think but I am having high anxiety and stress on thyroid. What's going on?

dervmai

progress
Very confused. But I'll try to explain what I think is going on based on some labs and just facts about my health.

I think I have hyperadrenalism. My DHEA-S levels were very high. I think this is due to my cortisol being chronically high. I am hypothyroid still, my temps are low still. My pulse has gone up which is concerning since my temps are still low. I think this could be caused by elevated estrogen... my serum estrogen and prolactin were low but I was made aware that this could actually mean my tissue levels are high.

I think what I need to do is this--- lower cortisol, lower PTH, lower adrenaline, lower DHEA-S, lower estrogen..... increase thyroid function, improve gut strength, improve liver function......

I'm just confused how to go about this....

I take these supplements--- Cynoplus (1/2 a tablet), cyprohep 1-2 mg, vit b1, I just started progesterone and aspirin in an attempt to lower cortisol and inflammation and estrogen....

Any ideas on what I should do?

youngsinatra

Glycine (with meals), higher dose pregnenolone (100mg+), magnesium, solid meals, eating breakfast, taking a break from caffeine, herbal tea‘s, emodin, sleeping 8-9h a night.

PeterSN

Very confused. But I'll try to explain what I think is going on based on some labs and just facts about my health.

I think I have hyperadrenalism. My DHEA-S levels were very high. I think this is due to my cortisol being chronically high. I am hypothyroid still, my temps are low still. My pulse has gone up which is concerning since my temps are still low. I think this could be caused by elevated estrogen... my serum estrogen and prolactin were low but I was made aware that this could actually mean my tissue levels are high.

I think what I need to do is this--- lower cortisol, lower PTH, lower adrenaline, lower DHEA-S, lower estrogen..... increase thyroid function, improve gut strength, improve liver function......

I take these supplements--- Cynoplus (1/2 a tablet), cyprohep 1-2 mg, vit b1, I just started progesterone and aspirin in an attempt to lower cortisol and inflammation and estrogen....

I hate to say this but your not going to be able to budge your adrenals if they are out of whack until you address your liver. It's most definitely the reason for why it's high. The reason why I'm so confident is because I suffer from hyeradrenal symptoms from a chronic bacterial infection that has posioned my liver and thus lowered my cholesterol.

If your total cholesterol is higher than 250 it means your liver is probably fighting for something, not too sure what it is. Could be bacterial/fungal, Cholestasis/gallstones, or even depletions in certain minerals that are required for cell metabolism.

The fact you also said you had high billirubin tells me it's a liver problem (and the fact you said you were slightly yellow)

I try a high fiber high carb lower fat diet with supplementle ox bile or TUDCA

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Glycine (with meals), higher dose pregnenolone (100mg+), magnesium, solid meals, eating breakfast, taking a break from caffeine, herbal tea‘s, emodin, sleeping 8-9h a night.
Do you have any pregnenolone supplement recommendations?

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
I hate to say this but your not going to be able to budge your adrenals if they are out of whack until you address your liver. It's most definitely the reason for why it's high. The reason why I'm so confident is because I suffer from hyeradrenal symptoms from a chronic bacterial infection that has posioned my liver and thus lowered my cholesterol.

If your total cholesterol is higher than 250 it means your liver is probably fighting for something, not too sure what it is. Could be bacterial/fungal, Cholestasis/gallstones, or even depletions in certain minerals that are required for cell metabolism.

The fact you also said you had high billirubin tells me it's a liver problem (and the fact you said you were slightly yellow)

I try a high fiber high carb lower fat diet with supplementle ox bile or TUDCA
Could it possibly be a root canal infection? I had gotten a root canal about 10 years ago... It was infected apparently, don't know how long since I don't visit dentists often.

PeterSN

Could it possibly be a root canal infection? I had gotten a root canal about 10 years ago... It was infected apparently, don't know how long since I don't visit dentists often.
I don't know nearly about your life and situation to even push the small possibilities off the table. So I really don't know what to say in terms of root canals causing your issues. It could do.

But high cholesterol inst really indicative of chronic bacterial infections most of the time. It's more synonymous with the liver over working itself, as well as some disruption between the thyroid and liver.

My cholesterol on carnivore was incredibly high. I also had high adrenaline. On keto my skin was very yellow. All liver problems caused by chronic stress (no sugar in my diet)

Ray peat even talked about some prisoner having panic attacks because he didn't get enough protein and when he upped his protein the panic attacks disappeared.

So all of this is most likely something is liver is desperately needing but lacking, so it resorts to stripping it from else where(hence the stress)

TheSir

2) Having what appears to be a good level of free T3, or just having any amount of T3 in our treatment, but we are having “hyper-like” symptoms like palpitations, higher heartrate, anxiety, etc.

That is not the fault of the T3 in your treatment. Nope. And doctors are POORLY trained about this. It’s about what the T3 is REVEALING. T3 will REVEAL either low cortisol, high cortisol, or low aldosterone via what we call “hyper-like symptoms: anxiety, shakiness, fearfulness, racing mind, simply feeling racy, heart palps, high heart rate, sleep issues, or any strange problems. No, you are not hyperthyroid. You just have the symptoms. The latter three are related to your adrenals being stressed. And that will cause you to pool. Click on the underlined word right before this and READ THE PAGE. All of it. i.e. cortisol isn’t getting to the cells well due to that adrenal issue, and can cause the Free T3 to go high in the blood. AKA pooling.

mgrabs

How long have you been on thyroid

mgrabs

When should pregnenolone be taken best? Morning or night

Jonk

Just curious, have you had your vitamin D checked? I'm finally starting to tolerate supplementation and it feels great. Peat has said it's "parallell" to thyroid so I'm guessing a lot symptoms of low thyroid might be low 25OHD.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Just curious, have you had your vitamin D checked? I'm finally starting to tolerate supplementation and it feels great. Peat has said it's "parallell" to thyroid so I'm guessing a lot symptoms of low thyroid might be low 25OHD.
My vit d levels were 45 I think Ray says 50-65 or 75 was optimal... kind of low but not that low

Jonk

My vit d levels were 45 I think Ray says 50-65 or 75 was optimal... kind of low but not that low
Okay yeah doesn't seem that low. From another thread: “I think 50 ng/ml is a good goal. The point at which it lowers parathyroid hormone would be the right amount.” - RP.

Have you had your PTH checked?

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Okay yeah doesn't seem that low. From another thread: “I think 50 ng/ml is a good goal. The point at which it lowers parathyroid hormone would be the right amount.” - RP.

Have you had your PTH checked?
Nope, i suspect it is high though, my lifetime calcium consumption has always been low...

Jonk

Nope, i suspect it is high though, my lifetime calcium consumption has always been low...
Yeah okay, yeah some studies in rats I think shows diet low in calcium have high PTH and high 1,25ohd. Have you recently upped your calcium intake? And what sources are you getting it from?

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Yeah okay, yeah some studies in rats I think shows diet low in calcium have high PTH and high 1,25ohd. Have you recently upped your calcium intake? And what sources are you getting it from?
Yes, from whole milk now. The brand is Organic Valley and the milk is organic and grassfed. I drink 2-3 cups per day now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals