There Are Several Problems On My Hormone Levels

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Lukas
@Hans

Thanks so much. May I ask you one more thing? What do you think about my cortisol levels? Isn't it a bit low? It's super strange for me because I was a super anxious and stressed guy 1 year ago. My anxiety levels are decreased while I'm worsening all the time.

Even, I'm not sweating at all now. Zero anxiety, zero sweating, zero adrenaline, zero emotion etc.
Maybe you have low am cortisol and high pm cortisol? Do you struggle to fall asleep? A am/pa cortisol test would be more helpful, or a 24h cortisol test.
Estrogen inhibits sweating so this can cause that.
Anhedonia is caused by excess serotonin. Too much serotonin will also decrease dopamine and noradrenaline.
I don't think the tribulus will lower your cortisol below baseline though, but it will help to lower other bad hormones.
Then combine the TT with BCAA and phenylalanine to lower the serotonin. You'd probably have to do that for 5 weeks to find a new neurotransmitter equilibrium with low serotonin and elevated dopamine.
If you suspect you do have neurological damage, due to excess glutamate in the past, you'd want to increase BDNF. But serotonin lowers BDNF, so it's very important to lower serotonin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom