There Are Several Problems On My Hormone Levels

OP
A

Astolfo

you have low dopamine. your anxiety was caused by high dopamine and now you have low dopamine which causes serotonin dominance/estrogen dominace and you have LOW T.

dopamine, thryoid, and Testosterone all are part of the team that antagonizes serotonin, estrogen prolactin.

work on raising dopamine, thryoid, and T...eating more carbs like rice or just carbs in general for a while might help do this if your SHBG is high.

Thank you so much.

So, I don’t have to use an AI. They will be balance after my thyroid, testo and dopamine levels have increased, right?

Which way do you suggest to increase them?

For thyroid: My free t3 is fine, I guess. Should I use levothyroxin for t4?

For dopamine: Should I use dopamine agonist, or would L-tyrosine be enough?

For testosterone: I don’t know how to increase it.

That problems didn’t caused because of bad lifestyle and I don’t want to fix them by lifestyle changes. I appreciate it if anyone suggest proper meds for these.

Jackrabbit

Hello to all. I took the results of my hormone tests today.

I think some of them are far from my optimal values.

Free T4 is low.
TSH is slightly high (0,5-2,5)
Idk anthing about Anti M. But its reference values are 0,0-9,0
LH is slightly low (1,24-8,62)
FSH is low (1,27-19,26)
Estradiol nearly is on the upper limit (20-47)
Prolactin is high (2,63-13,13)
Cortisol is on the lower limit (8,7-22,4)

My shgb and ammonia results haven't come yet...

And there is a list of my symptoms:

- All of them : Signs/symptoms of high GABA and the top 12 supplements to lower it
-Excessive sleepiness
-Cognitive impairment (Very, very much)
-İmpairment on visuoperception (I can barely see what I’m looking. I stopped to read some forums as I can’t read any text)
-İmpairment on fine motor skills. (I was able to type 10 finger before. Now I’m can barely type one word.)
- All of the issues of estrogen doninance (joint pain, muscle weakness, body shape chances, fat on belly, low libido, men boobs?!)
- Inability to taste
- Random tremor
- Gut problems.
- Additionaly to these bad side effects, my excessive anxiety completely gone. Completely...

All of these symptoms are worsened and still worsening. Since 10 months. Some factors like masturbating are accelerating this.

What can I do now?

Thanks for all of your answers...
You should try something like lisuride (idealabs, look at the thread), it antagonizes serotonin receptors and agonizes (increases) dopamine and lowers prolactin

fradon

Thank you so much.

So, I don’t have to use an AI. They will be balance after my thyroid, testo and dopamine levels have increased, right?

Which way do you suggest to increase them?

For thyroid: My free t3 is fine, I guess. Should I use levothyroxin for t4?

For dopamine: Should I use dopamine agonist, or would L-tyrosine be enough?

For testosterone: I don’t know how to increase it.

That problems didn’t caused because of bad lifestyle and I don’t want to fix them by lifestyle changes. I appreciate it if anyone suggest proper meds for these.

sometimes these things just go in cycles like the seasons. hard to know what brought you to this condition but if it was easy to get to where you are now it will be hard to get where you want to be.

think of dopamine, thyroid, and testosterone like MONEY. its easy to want it but it takes hard work to get it. my personal theory is DOPAMINE is the ultimate answer but never so easy to get. dopamine alone block serotonin and prolactin and increases motivation and adrenaline.

OP
A

Astolfo

There is nowhere I can buy Lisure or metergoline in my country. Also it's forbidden to buy meds from abroad. Unfortunately ;(

I really don't want to hear words like "cycle" or "life habit". I think I explained my situation enough.

@haidut

I think my route will be like this: Triiodothyronine --> Hydrocortisone ---> anastrazole ----> pramipexole

But I was thought that it would be fine if I first test antibiotic, as I already have some gut problems. And also the antibiotic route is one of the treatment of the hyperammonemia (I will have been learned my blood ammonia levels two days later).

The problem is, I had saw on internet that antibiotics are caused many peoples to be horribly sick. I don't want to get Dysbiosis while trying stuff, so it's best to asking to a person like you.

I thought rifaximin would be the best solution because it works locally. But I don't know very well. Do you recommend ampicillin, amoxicillin or any other antibiotic instead? Or shouldn't I use any antibiotic?

In case of I use, I can eat coconut oil or take a probiotic. I already had at home.

Luckytype

I think part of this process you are undergoing is going to be thinking really comprehensively about changing some of the things you say you refuse to.

Drugs literally will not change your entire situation. Many forum members here have commited for a time to changing what they do and how they live for the purpose of feeling truly better and sustaining it.

There are plenty of people on various supplements and drugs who dont feel how they want to feel and havent improved themselves how they want.

You need to consider the long term big picture if you truly want to feel better

Jackrabbit

There is nowhere I can buy Lisure or metergoline in my country. Also it's forbidden to buy meds from abroad. Unfortunately ;(

I really don't want to hear words like "cycle" or "life habit". I think I explained my situation enough.

@haidut

I think my route will be like this: Triiodothyronine --> Hydrocortisone ---> anastrazole ----> pramipexole

But I was thought that it would be fine if I first test antibiotic, as I already have some gut problems. And also the antibiotic route is one of the treatment of the hyperammonemia (I will have been learned my blood ammonia levels two days later).

The problem is, I had saw on internet that antibiotics are caused many peoples to be horribly sick. I don't want to get Dysbiosis while trying stuff, so it's best to asking to a person like you.

I thought rifaximin would be the best solution because it works locally. But I don't know very well. Do you recommend ampicillin, amoxicillin or any other antibiotic instead? Or shouldn't I use any antibiotic?

In case of I use, I can eat coconut oil or take a probiotic. I already had at home.
Lisuride from idealabs is for research purposes only, not a med

OP
A

Astolfo

I think part of this process you are undergoing is going to be thinking really comprehensively about changing some of the things you say you refuse to.

Drugs literally will not change your entire situation. Many forum members here have commited for a time to changing what they do and how they live for the purpose of feeling truly better and sustaining it.

There are plenty of people on various supplements and drugs who dont feel how they want to feel and havent improved themselves how they want.

You need to consider the long term big picture if you truly want to feel better

I understand every word you said. You're perfectly right about it. Just, the main reason that I'm so stubborn to take meds, is my situation is definitely like a hell. I just want some concrete results that my problem is either if related to the thyroid-cortisol or not. Of course later, I can balance my levels in the long term by natural ways.

I seriously need some help here. Because I can't do this by myself. I have no information, no language, no time etc.

I leaved from my school and I can't do any free time activity since 1 year. I literally have no emotion, or any cognitive ability since 1 year. Now, this is the "only" reason I'm living for. I just want to back normal. This is not only a "life improving" topic. I hope you understand.

Last edited:

alywest

I can't buy any med, fluid, drug, supplement etc from the abroad. It doesn't matter if it's lab chemical.
Sometimes you can get lisuride as a prescription from a doctor. Tell them you've had it before for headaches and it helped.

Luckytype

I understand every word you said. You're perfectly right about it. Just, the main reason that I'm so stubborn to take meds, is my situation is definitely like a hell. I just want some concrete results that my problem is either if related to the thyroid-cortisol or not. Of course later, I can balance my levels in the long term by natural ways.

I seriously need some help here. Because I can't do this by myself. I have no information, no language, no time etc.

I leaved from my school and I can't do any free time activity since 1 year. I literally have no emotion, or any cognitive ability since 1 year. Now, this is the "only" reason I'm living for. I just want to back normal. This is not only a "life improving" topic. I hope you understand.

I absolutely understand. There were periods where I had the same situation. Times where my energy and emotions, especially the good ones were completely absent.

Out of curiosity, when is the last time you got sunlight on your face and in your eyes?

OP
A

Astolfo

I absolutely understand. There were periods where I had the same situation. Times where my energy and emotions, especially the good ones were completely absent.

Out of curiosity, when is the last time you got sunlight on your face and in your eyes?

Today. I'm getting sunlight daily.

My problem started after short term antidepressant usage. Maybe you already know the PSSD.

Lukas

Did you notice any effects from Progesterone or Cyproheptadine? Did it help with your tremors or your gut problems?

The idealabs supplements are products for research and development, they are not classified as pharmaceuticals drugs. You should be able to order them.

Last edited:
OP
A

Astolfo

Did you notice any effects from Progesterone or Cyproheptadine?

The idealabs supplements are products for research and development, they are not classified as pharmaceuticals drugs. You should be able to order them.

No I didn't.

Just the antidopaminergic effect of cyproheptadine. I think it would be better If I can sharply deplete the serotonin rather than blocking its receptor. But there is only two substance I could find for inhibiting tryptophan hydroxylase and there is no way I can order them.

Progesterone may had given me some gynecomastia or I suspect that it counteract in this.

Hans

Forum Supporter
PUFAs, cortisol and estrogen increase TPH, whereas DHT, GABA, and dopamine lower serotonin. Phenylalanine might inhibit TPH.
The best natural way to lower brain serotonin would be to use 3-5g BCAA with phenylalanine and/or tyrosine twice or thrice a day, 4-6 hours apart.
Aspirin would also help to lower inflammation (which promotes serotonin synthesis) and also increase the synthesis of dopamine, prevent tryptophan degradation and lower cortisol.

"In summary, aspirin was effective in ameliorating the AD-like symptoms via the modulation of opioid systems."

"Furthermore, aspirin at 5 mg/kg significantly reduced expression of prodynorphin in the cortex"
Memory-enhancing effect of aspirin is mediated through opioid system modulation in an AlCl3-induced neurotoxicity mouse model

Furthermore, restoring brain ATP might help a lot. Increase the NAD:NADH ratio with methylene blue, MCT oil, red light (I don't think it will penetrate the scull lol, but might be worth a try), cardenosine, etc..

Elevated nitric oxide might also be a concern as it boosts GABA production and inhibits mitochondrial function. Methylene blue will help to lower it.

Keep the gut clean with activated charcoal, carrot salad and/or mushrooms.

Also focus on lowering estrogen and prolactin by keeping the gut clean and by using perhaps tribulus terresteris (anti-estrogen, prolactin, cortisol and maybe also serotonin while boosting DHEA and dopamine), olive leaf extract (anti-aromatase), etc.

Maybe you can share with us what your diet looks like?

Lukas

I don't know what is causing your problems. Most of your problems sound like you have high serotonin and low dopamine. I think you don't need to inhibit tryptophan hydroxylase. You could try Cyproheptadine again. Start with lowest possible dose, the antidopaminergic effects disappear after one week of usage. An other way to lower way to lower serotonin is to take BCAA+tyrosine/Phenylalanine with your protein meals and increase your intake of gelatin.

You mentioned you think that elevated ammonia is responsible for your problems. I think lithium and methyline blue can lower it.

Lukas

There is lot of information about how to lower estrogen/serotonin/cortisol on the forum and definitely read Ray's Articles. It is much easier for you to connect the dots because you know the most about your personal context.

OP
A

Astolfo

@Lukas
@Hans

Thanks so much. May I ask you one more thing? What do you think about my cortisol levels? Isn't it a bit low? It's super strange for me because I was a super anxious and stressed guy 1 year ago. My anxiety levels are decreased while I'm worsening all the time.

Even, I'm not sweating at all now. Zero anxiety, zero sweating, zero adrenaline, zero emotion etc.

Back
Top Bottom