Low Serum Estrogen, Prolactin. Indicative of High Tissue Bound Estrogen? Help!

dervmai

progress
So I got my serum estrogen and prolactin levels. They were both low. Reading briefly into it, I read that this actually might mean I have high tissue bound estrogen levels???

I have high serum DHEA-S as well. Trying to figure out what’s going on. Skin health is one of my main concerns with my health. My skin is dry, textured, dehydrated, itchy, and looks generally older than my age.

How do I lower tissue bound estrogen? Can someone explain what is going on? I read a Ray Peat article on tissue bound estrogen, but I still don’t quite understand what I can do. All he recommended was aspirin.

So I got my serum estrogen and prolactin levels. They were both low. Reading briefly into it, I read that this actually might mean I have high tissue bound estrogen levels???

I have high serum DHEA-S as well. Trying to figure out what’s going on. Skin health is one of my main concerns with my health. My skin is dry, textured, dehydrated, itchy, and looks generally older than my age.

How do I lower tissue bound estrogen? Can someone explain what is going on? I read a Ray Peat article on tissue bound estrogen, but I still don’t quite understand what I can do. All he recommended was aspirin.
Aspirin, a good diet and time. You don’t want to release, and flood your body with estrogen. What did your diet look like yesterday?

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Aspirin, a good diet and time. You don’t want to release, and flood your body with estrogen. What did your diet look like yesterday?
Hi.

Yesterday my diet was this- 3 cups of milk spread out throughout the day, 1 lb of ground beef cooked with carrots and mushrooms, a cup of pineapple, 2 apples, a peach.

I have been trying to eliminate starches because I think I have some intestinal irritation.

Hi.

Yesterday my diet was this- 3 cups of milk spread out throughout the day, 1 lb of ground beef cooked with carrots and mushrooms, a cup of pineapple, 2 apples, a peach.

I have been trying to eliminate starches because I think I have some intestinal irritation.
Was your beef grass fed? Do you use coconut oil? If you have gut problems you should cook that fruit or press the juice and fiber out of it. Bamboo shoots, raw carrot and mushrooms do not have the same antibiotic effect in the gut when mixed with food, and actually Ray Peat said, it will carry nutrients out of the body. Ray Peat suggested to eat them alone, away from food. Artichokes are another good one that I asked Ray Peat about, and he said they are good too, having the same action as the bamboo, carrots and mushrooms. I prefer them, because they are the easiest and tastiest to eat alone with a teaspoon of the recommended olive oil and a pinch of salt. Are you trying to lose weight. If so a pound of ground beef is an awful lot, and not a Ray Peat preferred food. A smaller portion and gelatin source would have been good with that. I am with you on the starches, until you dial everything in. Judging from yesterdays menu you are eating clean so that’s good.

youngsinatra

Low estradiol is usually due to low testosterone. Low prolactin means low cellular estrogen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals