Low e2/ high prolactin

tommyg130

my estrone sulfate and e2 are both low -
Below the range low… but my prolactin is high above the range. How is this possible ? What to do.. bc I want to lower prolactin but not the estrogen.

Estrone sulfate and prolactin indicate tissue estrogen is what we believe ? One is high and one is very low.. what to make of it

newander

I want to know too. On my last blood work I had out of range low e2 and out of range high prolactin. Been low pufa and peat ish for years now. But also wrecked my health in the years before that.

maillol

Yes. I gave blood twice and stopped using cast iron pans. Get a full iron panel. I thought my iron was fine for a long time because my ferritin was normal but it turned out my serum iron and transferrin saturation were out of range high.

OP
T

tommyg130

Yes. I gave blood twice and stopped using cast iron pans. Get a full iron panel. I thought my iron was fine for a long time because my ferritin was normal but it turned out my serum iron and transferrin saturation were out of range high.
Ah I’ve gotten full Monty panel .. not out of range high on anything .. more so top of range . But sometimes when you donate numbers actually go up bc you liberate iron from the tissue. So maybe I am overloaded

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals