Estrogenic Dominance - Lab Evaluation Of Serum

gilson dantas

I am looking for serological markers of estrogenic dominance.
I know that prolactin is one of them.

But I need to undestand the case of the estrogen.
I know that it is not very useful to measure estrogen in the serum. [low serum estrogen may be equal to high estrogen on the tissues, for instance]
However from what I read it would be interesting to evaluate the relationship between estrogen and progesterone [in the serum in the case] with the aim to get one quantitative idea of estrogenic dominance.
OK.
But I must to compare serum progesterone which estradiol OR estrone?
I readed here [see below] that R Peat believes that estrone is a weak estrogen.
He says: “the product of the aromatase reaction, namely estrone, that is weakly estrogenic can be converted to the potent estrogen, 17beta-estradiol, in endometriotic tissues. It was previously demonstrated that progesterone stimulates the inactivation of 17beta-estradiol through conversion to estrone in eutopic endometrial epithelial cells.” “In conclusion, inactivation of 17beta-estradiol is impaired in endometriotic tissues due to deficient expression of 17betaHSD-2, which is normally expressed in eutopic endometrium in response to progesterone.” [Tissue-bound estrogen in aging]
Well, in that case, I must to compare the serum progesterone [in picograms] with serum estradiol [in picograms]? In this case, if I calculate this ratio, it would give me some idea of the grade of estrogenic dominance? And, at least, what is actually that ratio?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals