Breast Cancer Survivors Who Use Estrogenic Botanical Supplements Have Lower Serum Estrogen Levels

Spartan300

Can't progesterone be converted to estrogen?

That's what it feels like to me but I think the suggestion here is that prog may cause estrogen to be released from tissues and can subsequently excreted.
The implication in my mind is that maybe this is a phase of getting worse before you get better but I've always backed off rather than powering through....

ddjd

@Broken man explained it - naringin is the glycoside of naringenin and gets metabolized into naringenin when ingested but that process is very inefficient and little free natingenin gets absorbed when ingesting naringin. Also, less than 50% of the naringin is the naringenin moiety so even if the conversion/absorption was efficient you'd be getting less than half of the naringin dose as naringenin.
You'll like this haidut....a review for a naringin supplement, someone is saying it's fixing their diabetes. Shock horror to us peatarians!

Screenshot_20230916_212525_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Ras

You'll like this haidut....a review for a naringin supplement, someone is saying it's fixing their diabetes. Shock horror to us peatarians!

View attachment 55660
Nobiletin would probably work even better:

Buy it here:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals