Help with DUTCH results- low estrogen, low progesterone but normal cortisol?

I recently received my DUTCH (Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones) results and I really did not expect what showed up and am confused on how to interpret them. Even the lab/provider are stumped... I have all the symptoms of high estrogen and high or irregular cortisol production but my results show

Progesterone metabolites are below luteal range (b and a- pregnanediol)
Estrogens are ALL low (estrone, estradiol and estriol and total estrogen)
Low DHEA-S and cortisol metabolites, preference for cortisone metabolites
Normal daily free cortisol and cortisone following a natural rise and fall

The one that is stumping me the most.... HIGH 5a- and 5b- androstanediol but LOW 5α-reductase activity and a preference for 5ß pathway

I have pretty bad cystic acne, irregular and anovulatory periods, sleep problems and fatigue (tired and wired), and diagnosed PCOS. I have read @haidut posts showing research supports estrogen as the cause of these issues not androgens so is this a case of high estrogens in the tissues and needing to supplement progesterone? I tried supplementing progesterone before and caused these symptoms to worsen, especially the acne and I hypothesized this was progesterone converting to cortisol.

How can I have low 5α-reductase activity but high 5a-androstanediol? Is this forming from DHEA metabolism? But then why is my Androsterone level normal?

I am no expert and probably missing some fundamental (maybe even simple) principles here. Any advice or info would be very much appreciated!

PaRa

you may have too high prolactin ?

you're a men or a women ?

estrogen gets a heavy bad rap here but low estrogen is a real issue, low progesterone or high prolactin may be what cause the "too high estrogen issue"

K

Kaur Singh

How your pulse and temperature through out the day?
How is your progesterone in relation to estrogen?
how about cholesterol levels?