SHBG 40
E2 12
Estrone 25
Prolactin 12
Cortisol 15
ACTH 46
LH 3.1
Fsh 4.0

My estrogen is pretty low bc I’m somewhat low everywhere since My system is trying to ramp up again. But prolactin is too high. My nipples sometimes have been getting slightly itchy like once every 3 days and they look a little puffy. I also haven’t worked out in months. When I take vitamin e aspririn it reduces puffiness , but makes me feel worse bc I don’t think I need to lower estrogen. Idk what’s going on. Not sure why I’d have the nipple issues w my numbers ? Is there a way I can lower prolactin but not estrogen? Why could prolactin be high w estrogen Low? Thank you

Nomane Euger

@tommyg130 have you tested your DHT ? the lonely times i get any sort of nipple feelings is when i have low DHT associated characteristics, even with low E2 associated characteristics. what is your diet ?

OP
T

tommyg130

@tommyg130 have you tested your DHT ? the lonely times i get any sort of nipple feelings is when i have low DHT associated characteristics, even with low E2 associated characteristics. what is your diet ?
Yes i have . It’s still pending on this test. When I was on enclo serm it was 55. Right about middle range. But I’m sure it dropped like my overall Test since stopping the serm. I have andro that I have been putting topically on my nips and it helps I think. I just don’t want to overdue it and cause any suppression especially as I’m coming off T. I don’t think a few drops a day will do that though?

Nomane Euger

@tommyg130 i do not know about andro potential suppression.what is your diet?do you have strong digestion?

OP
T

tommyg130

@tommyg130 i do not know about andro potential suppression.what is your diet?do you have strong digestion?
Diet is breakfast 3 eggs potatoe in coconut oil, raw cheese coffee w raw milk and syrup

Snack - milk /mango honey gelatin shake

Lunch 8oz chuck steak either white rice and potatoe : big glass of OJ or apple or pomengrate juice after , and honey

Sometimes another shake

Dinner
Shrimp raw cheese potatoe honey again , milk or juice Again .

Digestion not too good. I’m regular pooping 1-2 times a day, but bloated with a 6pack. Liquids don’t sit well especially around solid food.

Nomane Euger

@tommyg130 oké boi,the nutritional factors that can in certains contexts cause me nipples feelings or swelling associated with others symptoms of suboptimal DHT to E2,a to high consumption of red/purple fruits/vegetables, secondarily a to high consumption of oranges fruits/vegetables(like carrots),coconut products,bees wax,not eating red meat for to long(if i have poor digestion,wich you could have ,even if i eat muscle meat,no differences,as if i did not eat it),and secondarily not eating liver for a very long time,eating a bunch of sugar relative to others foods will also do it eventually

OP
T

tommyg130

@tommyg130 oké boi,the nutritional factors that can in certains contexts cause me nipples feelings or swelling associated with others symptoms of suboptimal DHT to E2,a to high consumption of red/purple fruits/vegetables, secondarily a to high consumption of oranges fruits/vegetables(like carrots),coconut products,bees wax,not eating red meat for to long(if i have poor digestion,wich you could have ,even if i eat muscle meat,no differences,as if i did not eat it),and secondarily not eating liver for a very long time,eating a bunch of sugar relative to others foods will also do it eventually
Lol so what can I eat? You basically said every food can cause it?!

Nomane Euger

Lol so what can I eat? You basically said every food can cause it?!
not all foods,and it wont necessary cause it for everyone,or for most,,i just mentionned you the foods that in certains given contexts did cause me these symptoms,there is plenty of fruits i can eat with out getting these symptoms.Purple/red fruits/vegetables in to high consumption will almost guarantee cause me these symptoms,oranges vegetables/fruits it depend wich one(oranges are fine,carrots in to high amount is not),bees wax is not a food its not something to worry,coconut products is contextual.i said absence of red meat or liver for to long can cause me these symptoms.eat whatever you want,be mindfull of your symptoms,itchy/swelly nipples is already a symptom for a man,that precede worst things ,therefore try to identify the causes,i shared you the most probables causes from my experience either than the fact that you have been using hormones(which i have no experience with)

Last edited:
P

pineywoodrooter

10 weeks after trt..

Total Test 505
Free test 12.
SHBG 40
E2 12
Estrone 25
Prolactin 12
Cortisol 15
ACTH 46
LH 3.1
Fsh 4.0

My estrogen is pretty low bc I’m somewhat low everywhere since My system is trying to ramp up again. But prolactin is too high. My nipples sometimes have been getting slightly itchy like once every 3 days and they look a little puffy. I also haven’t worked out in months. When I take vitamin e aspririn it reduces puffiness , but makes me feel worse bc I don’t think I need to lower estrogen. Idk what’s going on. Not sure why I’d have the nipple issues w my numbers ? Is there a way I can lower prolactin but not estrogen? Why could prolactin be high w estrogen Low? Thank you

This goes against the Peat forum I'm sure, but I would personally start with a single, three day fast (no coffee, supplements, vitamins, etc. on the fast).

Only one fast. Do not start on a repeated intermittent fasting schedule. Then start from scratch on the diet to see which foods are causing digestive issues.

Moderate weight training two or three times a week wouldn't hurt. Weight training increases testosterone and DHT.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals