Estrogen issues

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Never mind he's giving you a hell of a deal for 240 mg. Just doing a quick search on Google his product is way cheaper

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Morning everyone, i not sure what is happening but I'm starting to feel way more flaccid as the weeks progress. Especially last week and a half. Difficult time keeping and erection during activities with partner. Keeping and erection is difficult , getting heavier in weight, gained ten pounds since August even though I have cut meals down to two a day. More chest fat developing and waist fat but my strength has definitely increased.

I have message my doctor's office letting them know the situation.
I really really want to try to get this done as naturally as possible.
I just ordered my androsterone bottles from idealabs, and ordering pansterone and tyroMax again. Start taking 2 grains daily and 15 mg of androsterone with 15 mg DHEA.

I had a robust LH now it's under tanked from TRT. Don't like. Should be between 1.40-7.70, it's .30 now😭.
My DHEA-S is down too. 148 (range 44.3-331)
Not good.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I think my vitamin d levels are to low also. Start 50,000iU daily. After a month check levels again. Do the same with vitamin. I'm a very poor converter turning carotenoids into vitamin a. Also I'm going to start supplementing with high dose vitamin A 25,000 iU daily also. See if this all helps

I wish I could just eat liver but my problem with absorbing iron way to much keeps me from that food source.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I've been reading quite a few of haduit threads on vitamin d and how it's linked to obesity, muscle weakness, low androgen. Vitamin d is extremely important. I live way north in Washington State. The thing is, everyone is different. Some people may just be fine at levels around 40. I may need to be in the 70 to 100 range. The reason I think this is , I have two VDR homozygous mutations. My vitamin d receptors don't work as well, meaning I may need to saturate them for them to work more optimally.

I'm very active and there is no reason fore to be carrying so much body fat. Endless it's purely a genetic issue or I truly need way more vitamin d. If I start losing considerable amount of fat in the weeks to come. I will know why.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

My DHEA was so much better before and LH. I was stupid for starting TRT.

LH 5.07 mlU/ml
FSH 6.3 mlU/ml
DHT 210.4 pg/ml
DHEA 233 ug/dl

youngsinatra

It‘s not too late to stop TRT if you dislike it. A friend of mine did an aggressive cycle of multiple steroids and completely came off it after 6 months with fully returned natural production (with blood work/labs) even without PCT.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I already let my doctors assistant know that I'm done. I told I will finish up my last bit of the prescription. I also said I will do my follow up in January to see what my blood parameters are but I said I'm done.

youngsinatra

I already let my doctors assistant know that I'm done. I told I will finish up my last bit of the prescription. I also said I will do my follow up in January to see what my blood parameters are but I said I'm done.
Very wise.

I‘d try get the iron situation sorted out first and foremost, as iron overload is a plausible cause for hypogonadism. And TRT can increase ferritin and iron biomarkers even further.

Iron overload causes diabetes, heart disease, liver disease, low testosterone, systemic inflammation, disturbs thyroid function etc.

I’d except some big improvements by donating blood. (and rechecking ferritin in the process)

I know I felt euphoric and relieved for a few days after donating blood when my ferritin was 300+, after 5-6 donations (I did it every 2 months) it’s down to 80-100 and stays around there ever since with a low iron diet. (no hemochromatosis in my case, just ate a LOT red meat for 2 years)

After my last donation, it felt like I overdid it and my hemoglobin and ferritin dipped for a week, so I stopped doing them, but its a very valuable therapeutic avenue in my opinion.

Last edited:

Miggie

Are you still getting that multi vitamin in? what is your diet like?

Are you getting lots of poison A, copper, iron in? if so remove those from your diet.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Very wise.

I‘d try get the iron situation sorted out first and foremost, as iron overload is a plausible cause for hypogonadism. And TRT can increase ferritin and iron biomarkers even further.

Iron overload causes diabetes, heart disease, liver disease, low testosterone, systemic inflammation, disturbs thyroid function etc.

I’d except some big improvements by donating blood. (and rechecking ferritin in the process)

I know I felt euphoric and relieved for a few days after donating blood when my ferritin was 300+, after 5-6 donations (I did it every 2 months) it’s down to 80-100 and stays around there ever since with a low iron diet. (no hemochromatosis in my case, just ate a LOT red meat for 2 years)

After my last donation, it felt like I overdid it and my hemoglobin and ferritin dipped for a week, so I stopped doing them, but its a very valuable therapeutic avenue in my opinion.
I give blood consistently. I'm am due again in two weeks for another hole blood donation. My ferritin has come down some . I was like 450 now I'm 415. I'm just being consistent with donations and no red meat and really being mindful of everything that is fortified with iron. I will have it checked again in December. Hopefully it will continue to trend down.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I'm not sure what is going on but, my libido has been really bad the last week and a half. Also, having a really hard keeping an erection during sex I get hard then it just starts to go away, weird!!. I tried to explain to the wife that it is not her at all. She has everything that a man wants. I have been feeling really flat again, like there is nothing there downstairs. It's so hard to explain to the wife, the feeling of not being interested at all. Feeling small and not stimulation. This sucks!!

I really wonder if it's because my DHEA has dropped almost in half or because the try has caused some effects.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I know DHT is really important for libido.

It's crazy, ever since I started TRT, my dhea has gone from 233 to 148. That is a big drop. I'm sure a lot of things have dropped.

I don't see my doctor again till December to go over labs again. Sucks!

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I going to stop TRT but I really want to talk to him about upping the thyroid dosage and see if I can get more blood draw to bring down my ferritin levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals