Coming off TRT. Detailed blood work

tommyg130

Hey whoever reads this. I messed myself up w an oral only cycle. Went onto TRT, when I should have pct realistically.

It fixed my Test levels but I felt awful still bc my prog,dhea,preg we’re tanked. Going on trt prob stopped them bouncing back. Was on trt for a year. I Stopped trt.

Waited 3 weeks. Did hcg for 2 weeks. The results after the hcg are listed first and after the - are 2 weeks later after enclomiphene citrate at 12.5mg daily.
If anyone can help on a few things I’d appreciate it. Estrone sulfate , preg, and prog, and e2 take a while to come back. Annoying. So enclo clearly raised my levels. My LH came back w a vengeance which Is good as well as total T. Free T is still pretty low compared to those which I don’t like. Especially being my e2 was very very low. So I’m wondering why my free T wouldn’t be higher. SHBG is high but not off the charts. My free T was lowwww before enclo, and it did raise a good amount but it was so low to begin with maybe that’s why.

My prolactin and ACTH went down , but cortisol up? My thinking is my pregnenolone which was only not even readable while on trt came to life w enclo and just raised everything in its downstream pathway. My Test, dhea jumped a lot, cholesterol went up , (200-250) . So maybe the cortisol will flatline. I’m really curious to see where my progesterone DHt and preg are to help determine my free T being low. Also my Estrone sulfate. My e2 was low and prolactin decent but I was hammering aspirin ,caffeine, zero pufa, carrot, andro, vitamin Eand took a total of 1.5mg anastrazole . I think I maybe crushed my E when it was already low. My total Estrogen is pretty low so idk if Estrone sulfate is factored into that ?

I think my Estrone sulfate will determine my next food and will help me figure it if that is my free T is low. But if the e1 is low too then I most definitely tanked my estrogen and will just continue serm w no AI to let them get into normal.

If anyone has a question on the ranges let me know please. I have morning woods and rather strong erections always. I’m 25 but I can’t get a pump for the life of me atm and it just feels like Blood isn’t moving properly . I get this head rush and get dizzy when I try to lift. I come from a lifting background and know what it is like to feel good lifting and have a huge pump so this is worrisome to me. I don’t care about my physique I just want my mental back , but it’s a worrisome side effect . It’s hard for me to catch a deep breath .

That last image was what started this. Right after the oral only. Lol. So if you ever think you have a T to E ratio issue just come back and look at that to make you feel better. My total E has come down very much as you can see in the other photos. My wondering thought is maybe did it get pushed from there into estrone sulfate. The last 18 months or so have been a complete gloom existence, but I think I’m finally starting to turn the corner and my blood work seems to show I will be able to recover my own production somewhat based off the LH. I just have some lingering Estrogen /progesterone problems I need to sort out. Either there is some sneaky estrogen hiding in estrone sulfate messing me up. Or both estrogen and prog were both low bc I simply
Crashed my entire hormone profile

Attachments

• 6F9245EB-AFB0-47B7-93FF-994043A86C98.png
    6F9245EB-AFB0-47B7-93FF-994043A86C98.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 57
  • FE93B899-9CD1-4D55-91AD-0C933B65E861.png
    FE93B899-9CD1-4D55-91AD-0C933B65E861.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 58
  • E6205376-2832-4923-8750-12716B7793E9.jpeg
    E6205376-2832-4923-8750-12716B7793E9.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: