Hormone balance

tommyg130

I came off trt after a year and it’s been 10 weeks.

My total test is at 505. Not bad for 10 weeks. But I still feel pretty week. I hammered my estrogen trying to make sure the HPTA restart went well. My estrogen is now very low. Below range low e2 and e1.

But my prolactin cortisol and acth are all high normal. I’ve been getting itchy puffy nipples. My estrogen is so low so I guess prolactin even though it’s in range is causing it? It’s high but not out of range so that’s weird.

I think I have many high serotonin symptoms. Can you even have high serotonin w low estrogen? All ik is I was very very depressed and in my head for the year I was on trt and the year before. So I guess I need to maybe raise dopamine to stop the nipples being itchy and lower prolactin?

My morning wood and boners have been out of this world. Bigger then ever in my life. Pre mature ejaculation though. I’m not sure if it’s from high prolactin and stress hormones or low estrogen. I’ve heard both.

It’s annoying bc I have good results w aspirin and vitamin E w my nips bc it’s lowering prolactin but it’s lowering my estrogen at the same time too much. How does one lower prolactin but not estrogen.

When I’m stressed the nips feel worse and more sensitive. To me that points to lack of dopamine causing my sensitive essentially. I was very very very much living in my head and in full robot mode for 2 years . Basically as if a second me was watching actual me through a movie. That was my existence. Extreme constant irrabiiiry. Prog preg and dhea were not visible on blood test for a year lol. Below range. Estrogen was normal range ish. No nipple sensivity at the time On trt. Now off trt my prog dhea and preg are back into normal and estrogen is crushed . And prolactin is in same spot and I have gyno symptoms ? Wtf

redsun

I came off trt after a year and it’s been 10 weeks.

My total test is at 505. Not bad for 10 weeks. But I still feel pretty week. I hammered my estrogen trying to make sure the HPTA restart went well. My estrogen is now very low. Below range low e2 and e1.

But my prolactin cortisol and acth are all high normal. I’ve been getting itchy puffy nipples. My estrogen is so low so I guess prolactin even though it’s in range is causing it? It’s high but not out of range so that’s weird.

I think I have many high serotonin symptoms. Can you even have high serotonin w low estrogen? All ik is I was very very depressed and in my head for the year I was on trt and the year before. So I guess I need to maybe raise dopamine to stop the nipples being itchy and lower prolactin?

My morning wood and boners have been out of this world. Bigger then ever in my life. Pre mature ejaculation though. I’m not sure if it’s from high prolactin and stress hormones or low estrogen. I’ve heard both.

It’s annoying bc I have good results w aspirin and vitamin E w my nips bc it’s lowering prolactin but it’s lowering my estrogen at the same time too much. How does one lower prolactin but not estrogen.

When I’m stressed the nips feel worse and more sensitive. To me that points to lack of dopamine causing my sensitive essentially. I was very very very much living in my head and in full robot mode for 2 years . Basically as if a second me was watching actual me through a movie. That was my existence. Extreme constant irrabiiiry. Prog preg and dhea were not visible on blood test for a year lol. Below range. Estrogen was normal range ish. No nipple sensivity at the time On trt. Now off trt my prog dhea and preg are back into normal and estrogen is crushed . And prolactin is in same spot and I have gyno symptoms ? Wtf

Zinc is effective at lowering prolactin. It also enhances glutamate activity (which should reduce anhedonia) through GABA-A and 5-HT1A antagonism. It should not lower estrogen unnaturally like other things can.

5-HT1A activation increase cortisol, prolactin, beta-endorphin so antagonizing it would be expected to be prevent this.

Male hormones cause a flat affect (can make you robotic) because they enhance noradrenaline significantly. This is why some who use steroids experience that.

OP
T

tommyg130

Int
Zinc is effective at lowering prolactin. It also enhances glutamate activity (which should reduce anhedonia) through GABA-A and 5-HT1A antagonism. It should not lower estrogen unnaturally like other things can.

5-HT1A activation increase cortisol, prolactin, beta-endorphin so antagonizing it would be expected to be prevent this.

Male hormones cause a flat affect (can make you robotic) because they enhance noradrenaline significantly. This is why some who use steroids experience that.
interesting. Thank you supplemental zinc? What do uk about vitamin b6? And ya I agree my addrenaline is thru the roof. One of if not my worst symptom tied in with insane blood sugar dysregulation no matter the eating style. Basically addrenaline is causing blood sugar problems imo. I’m just on Irratablrnand eating good Food lowers the stress response. I’m not actually even hungry really but just a quick fix to lower the stress basically.

OP
T

tommyg130

Do you have any idea or thought why prolactin would be high but estrogen in the tank? That’s atypical right? Is there any truth to the supposed low estrogen in blood means high in tissue? Id just be an idiot to keep taking AIs when my estrogen is low. But it’d be unfurtounate if my estrogen Burden is actually high. Apparently when progesterone rises it then frees the estrogen from tissue and your actual estrogen would reflect via blood

redsun

Int

interesting. Thank you supplemental zinc? What do uk about vitamin b6? And ya I agree my addrenaline is thru the roof. One of if not my worst symptom tied in with insane blood sugar dysregulation no matter the eating style. Basically addrenaline is causing blood sugar problems imo. I’m just on Irratablrnand eating good Food lowers the stress response. I’m not actually even hungry really but just a quick fix to lower the stress basically.
The most important nutrients for controlling stress reactions is zinc, calcium, magnesium, and also choline (by increasing Ach which helps control excess sympathetic activation). Also getting plenty of salt by salting to taste.

P5P may be synergistic with zinc to lower prolactin. You can try 10mg of zinc gluconate and 5mg of P5P a day to see if this helps your gyno. You should also examine your diet and try to eat a few eggs and at least a half a pound of meat a day for choline and other nutrients. Some of the meat should be red and some white meat (like chicken).

3 servings of dairy a day is enough to meet the calcium needs. Magnesium is usually gotten in the diet by eating a variety of whole foods.

Do you have any idea or thought why prolactin would be high but estrogen in the tank? That’s atypical right? Is there any truth to the supposed low estrogen in blood means high in tissue? Id just be an idiot to keep taking AIs when my estrogen is low. But it’d be unfurtounate if my estrogen Burden is actually high. Apparently when progesterone rises it then frees the estrogen from tissue and your actual estrogen would reflect via blood
Because the estrogen and prolactin relationship is not direct, despite what others would have you believe.

OP
T

tommyg130

The most important nutrients for controlling stress reactions is zinc, calcium, magnesium, and also choline (by increasing Ach which helps control excess sympathetic activation). Also getting plenty of salt by salting to taste.

P5P may be synergistic with zinc to lower prolactin. You can try 10mg of zinc gluconate and 5mg of P5P a day to see if this helps your gyno. You should also examine your diet and try to eat a few eggs and at least a half a pound of meat a day for choline and other nutrients. Some of the meat should be red and some white meat (like chicken).

3 servings of dairy a day is enough to meet the calcium needs. Magnesium is usually gotten in the diet by eating a variety of whole foods.

Because the estrogen and prolactin relationship is not direct, despite what others would have you believe.
Oh wow 5mg only that’s low. Not doubting it bc ik larger dose can be problematic. I eat about 8oz chuck steak daily and 3-5 eggs. And 6oz shrimp daily. Coffee . 16oz raw milk . And about 2 servings raw cheese. Plus raw honey all day and mag bicarbonate. And a few Japanese sweet white potatoes . Pineapple and fresh apple Juice. Every day to a tea damn near lol. 3500 -4000 cals about.

Zero pufa . So that’s why estrogen is kept low id say. In your opinion what’s main driver of prolactin ? Depression ? Lack of drive? I don’t masterbate. Thank you for your helpful responses .

redsun

Oh wow 5mg only that’s low. Not doubting it bc ik larger dose can be problematic. I eat about 8oz chuck steak daily and 3-5 eggs. And 6oz shrimp daily. Coffee . 16oz raw milk . And about 2 servings raw cheese. Plus raw honey all day and mag bicarbonate. And a few Japanese sweet white potatoes . Pineapple and fresh apple Juice. Every day to a tea damn near lol. 3500 -4000 cals about.

Zero pufa . So that’s why estrogen is kept low id say. In your opinion what’s main driver of prolactin ? Depression ? Lack of drive? I don’t masterbate. Thank you for your helpful responses .
Starch is not your main carb source? Seems like most of your carbs are coming from the milk, the honey and the fruit juices. Many people here including myself get stress reactions if the carb sources is mostly sugar. This is because sugar is terrible at filling glycogen since half or more of all sugar is fructose. The liver is the only organ that can process fructose and it can only process a certain amount. Once liver glycogen is full, fructose is turned to fat to be stored. In other words too much fructose is useless. It cannot be used to fill muscle glycogen at all. This is why the diet should use mainly starches for carbs as starches digest into pure glucose which can then fill up your muscle glycogen.

You need to change how you get your carbs. This explains alot of your issues such as increased stress reactions, weakness and fatigue, flat muscles (lack of muscle glycogen), etc... I would get at least around 250-300g of carbs a day from starches of some kind. Such as potatoes like you already do and something like white rice is also good. You do this will reduce stress hormones and probably prolactin as well in the long run. All your micronutrients in your diet seem covered, you are just screwing yourself by having so little starch.

OP
T

tommyg130

Starch is not your main carb source? Seems like most of your carbs are coming from the milk, the honey and the fruit juices. Many people here including myself get stress reactions if the carb sources is mostly sugar. This is because sugar is terrible at filling glycogen since half or more of all sugar is fructose. The liver is the only organ that can process fructose and it can only process a certain amount. Once liver glycogen is full, fructose is turned to fat to be stored. In other words too much fructose is useless. It cannot be used to fill muscle glycogen at all. This is why the diet should use mainly starches for carbs as starches digest into pure glucose which can then fill up your muscle glycogen.

You need to change how you get your carbs. This explains alot of your issues such as increased stress reactions, weakness and fatigue, flat muscles (lack of muscle glycogen), etc... I would get at least around 250-300g of carbs a day from starches of some kind. Such as potatoes like you already do and something like white rice is also good. You do this will reduce stress hormones and probably prolactin as well in the long run. All your micronutrients in your diet seem covered, you are just screwing yourself by having so little starch.
I actually eat about an 8oz-10oz potatoe at each of my 3 meals. But I definitely do drink a lot of juice and honey and lot of maple syrup. Prob 300 calories alone from that . I will take your Advice and drop the sugar a bit and add more starch. I do feel my very best from potatoes and it eases my stomach and actually reduces bloat and leaves me full for a while .

redsun

I actually eat about an 8oz-10oz potatoe at each of my 3 meals. But I definitely do drink a lot of juice and honey and lot of maple syrup. Prob 300 calories alone from that . I will take your Advice and drop the sugar a bit and add more starch. I do feel my very best from potatoes and it eases my stomach and actually reduces bloat and leaves me full for a while .
30 oz of potatoe is only around 150g of carbs as starches. So not that much and thus it is not as effective at sustaining glycogen and energy levels and preventing stress reactions.

I assuming you mean 300g carbs not calories. Yeh if this is what you are doing this is still heavily tilted to fructose consumption.

OP
T

tommyg130

30 oz of potatoe is only around 150g of carbs as starches. So not that much and thus it is not as effective at sustaining glycogen and energy levels and preventing stress reactions.

I assuming you mean 300g carbs not calories. Yeh if this is what you are doing this is still heavily tilted to fructose consumption.
Oh no I meant 300 from just maple
Syrup. I didn’t make that clear. But yes I’m going to add some
White rice as I used to eat it more when i was lifting