Tanked estrogen.

tommyg130

Was on trt for a year or so, came off, but as I came off used tamoxifen, arimidex, and then after that I continued to lose loads of aspirin, gonadin, k2, and all things of the like. Zero pufa

I’m suffering from clearly what people would for CERTAIN describe low estrogen symtoms, anywhere aside from majority on this forum. The Estrone Sulfate is not even readable. My testosterone is middle of range, but I feel like it’s not enough to bring up my estrogen to where I want it to be.

My prolactin is usually always sort of high, but how do I explain the very low estrogen markers, my symptoms, and my history? Tbh I think prolactin could rise as a generic stress/metabolism issue and not necessarily always related to estrogen.

I’m contemplating going back on test cream to simply raise my estrogen levels.

Attachments

• BBDCB4D0-1475-4C94-89E9-E022A2DDD260.jpeg
    BBDCB4D0-1475-4C94-89E9-E022A2DDD260.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 7496AD3A-69DE-45B1-95FD-6F8F99035E32.jpeg
    7496AD3A-69DE-45B1-95FD-6F8F99035E32.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 48
  • C524F9BF-9BFA-4F9D-B6C6-CEFD15C0B670.jpeg
    C524F9BF-9BFA-4F9D-B6C6-CEFD15C0B670.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 48

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Was on trt for a year or so, came off, but as I came off used tamoxifen, arimidex, and then after that I continued to lose loads of aspirin, gonadin, k2, and all things of the like. Zero pufa

I’m suffering from clearly what people would for CERTAIN describe low estrogen symtoms, anywhere aside from majority on this forum. The Estrone Sulfate is not even readable. My testosterone is middle of range, but I feel like it’s not enough to bring up my estrogen to where I want it to be.

My prolactin is usually always sort of high, but how do I explain the very low estrogen markers, my symptoms, and my history? Tbh I think prolactin could rise as a generic stress/metabolism issue and not necessarily always related to estrogen.

I’m contemplating going back on test cream to simply raise my estrogen levels.
What are your low estrogen symptoms and how has it been since you stopped using all those things to lower your Estrogen. It may just take time to get levels back.

And could your symptoms be the high prolactin?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
have you tried pregnenolone and dhea? I’ve heard they are are anti-cortisol. Might help with prolactin. And people on here have said to take low dose dhea like 5 or 10 milligrams because too much can convert to estrogen, but if that’s what your looking for maybe slightly higher dose and also get the benefits from the dhea.

I’m no expert, just throwing things out there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals