Absurdly low estrogen

tommyg130

Coming off trt I was just worried my androgen to estrogen ratio would be out of wack. After finding this forum I was even more worried about estrogen. So I took a fair amount of aspirin / vitamin E snd a total of 1.5mg AI. I eat zero pufa , lot of caffeine , Oj . So I prob don’t aromotize much anyway.

Anyway lol my T levels and most levels came back but my Estrogen levels are non existent. I even checked the all feared Estrone sulfate. It’s legitatemly not even readable on the blood test. None. Lol I feel awful.

Somehow my sex drive is very strong. Strong morning woods tremendous erections. But my overall energy and mood is garbage. I get dizzy when I bend down, ZERO shot of exercise. I’m a pretty strong person and weights I lifted at 14 feel heavy lol. Just like a distorted gloomy reality. I obviously stopped the AIs.

I’m taking enclo a serm Without the supposed side effects of clomid. I was going to stop but , after seeing those levels I’m going to continue taking it bc I need more Test to make more estrogen. I don’t actually need more test but I need more estrogen. And I’m not going to take estradiol cream lol. But maybe I’ll eat like ***t for a few weeks to bring up my estrogen. Lol zero estrogen . Comical . Prolactin is at 11.0 for whatver that is worth. ZERO ESTROGEN HAHAHA wtf ?. All I can do is laugh and hope I can at least get into normal range.

Attachments

• 6B182C25-88F2-4282-94CD-1E2568A407CC.jpeg
    6B182C25-88F2-4282-94CD-1E2568A407CC.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 51
  • CFFFE15B-C03F-4A92-901E-41A7F049900E.jpeg
    CFFFE15B-C03F-4A92-901E-41A7F049900E.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 49

youngsinatra

Too low estrogen is a true problem for some.

If you come off your AI and avoid high doses of aspirin, K2 or vitamin E it should increase back to normal.

White button mushrooms can also powerfully lower estrogen, so keep that in mind.

DeadCatBounce

The worst I've ever felt with zero energy,temporary wrinkled skin and crackly joints was when I killed my Estrogen completely. Also sex was similar to a wild animal with no emotion whatsoever. So can relate.

Takes a few weeks to come back to normal though after stopping the AI. Limiting the E will also help. Everything will balance out.

Matestube

Coming off trt I was just worried my androgen to estrogen ratio would be out of wack. After finding this forum I was even more worried about estrogen. So I took a fair amount of aspirin / vitamin E snd a total of 1.5mg AI. I eat zero pufa , lot of caffeine , Oj . So I prob don’t aromotize much anyway.

Anyway lol my T levels and most levels came back but my Estrogen levels are non existent. I even checked the all feared Estrone sulfate. It’s legitatemly not even readable on the blood test. None. Lol I feel awful.

Somehow my sex drive is very strong. Strong morning woods tremendous erections. But my overall energy and mood is garbage. I get dizzy when I bend down, ZERO shot of exercise. I’m a pretty strong person and weights I lifted at 14 feel heavy lol. Just like a distorted gloomy reality. I obviously stopped the AIs.

I’m taking enclo a serm Without the supposed side effects of clomid. I was going to stop but , after seeing those levels I’m going to continue taking it bc I need more Test to make more estrogen. I don’t actually need more test but I need more estrogen. And I’m not going to take estradiol cream lol. But maybe I’ll eat like ***t for a few weeks to bring up my estrogen. Lol zero estrogen . Comical . Prolactin is at 11.0 for whatver that is worth. ZERO ESTROGEN HAHAHA wtf ?. All I can do is laugh and hope I can at least get into normal range.
Which AI were you taking ? Exemestane gave me the same symptoms : hardest erections I ever had, wanted sex non stop, but dizzy, weak and low mood.
If your goal with enclomiphene is restarting your hpta, I would advise against it. Your hpta has already restarted the second you dropped testosterone, the only issue is your balls getting back in the game.
And only time will have an impact on this, no amount of enclomiphene or HCG.

If you are dead set in trying to restart chemically, I would advise to just take Exemestane straight and deal with the side effects. It boosts your LH like nothing else.

OP
T

tommyg130

Which AI were you taking ? Exemestane gave me the same symptoms : hardest erections I ever had, wanted sex non stop, but dizzy, weak and low mood.
If your goal with enclomiphene is restarting your hpta, I would advise against it. Your hpta has already restarted the second you dropped testosterone, the only issue is your balls getting back in the game.

If you are dead set in trying to restart chemically, I would advise to just take Exemestane straight and deal with the side effects. It boosts your LH like nothing else.
1.5mg totav arimidex over 2 weeks. .125mg tablets

After just 2 weeks encloc my total test went from

205-785
Lh 3.1 -9.1 .. out of the range high.
Fsh 3.1-7.2
Dht 18-55
SHBG 41-44
Dhea 193-248

So I’m good on that front . I just want my estrogen to come back that’s why I might continue serm. But it seems it will come back on its own you say.

My only concern now is tapering off the serm. Maybe I’ll just run it 2 more weeks but low dose. Do you think tapering off is truly needed? Id love to just stop all hormones and drugs atm but at this point I figure why not 2 more weeks w a safe taper.

SamYo123

Drink milk and see if it goes up then you'd also know if milk has estrogen or not

OP
T

tommyg130

Drink milk and see if it goes up then you'd also know if milk has estrogen or not
I already drink good amount of raw milk. I don’t think it’d be possible to account for milk being a factor in changing that as there is too many other moving parts. Ive stopped the AIs, time, the rest of my entire diet . Etc

SamYo123

I already drink good amount of raw milk. I don’t think it’d be possible to account for milk being a factor in changing that as there is too many other moving parts. Ive stopped the AIs, time, the rest of my entire diet . Etc
Whats ure body fat percentage with this low estrogen

OP
T

tommyg130

Whats ure body fat percentage with this low estrogen
Most definitely low. Prob about 10-12 but I don’t look all too great as I’m holding no muscle. Visible abs for certain. Absolutely no fat around my legs or arms, but also no muscle so it’s hard for me to tell .

OP
T

tommyg130

I also came to the realization (for me at least) that caffeine is a strong AI. Coffee always balances me and makes me feel good. But lately it’s been bringing on the low estrogen symptoms like
No other. In normal circumstances it’d be fine as a natural AI. Potent. If you don’t eat pufas often, have under 15% body fat , drink coffee, good Sat fats, collagen, good mineral status , OJ , maybe carrot salad I doubt you’ll have an estrogen problem. Now if you’re a bit older and have decades of bad habits behind you maybe aspirin and vitamin E would help things out.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
1.5mg totav arimidex over 2 weeks. .125mg tablets

After just 2 weeks encloc my total test went from

205-785
Lh 3.1 -9.1 .. out of the range high.
Fsh 3.1-7.2
Dht 18-55
SHBG 41-44
Dhea 193-248

So I’m good on that front . I just want my estrogen to come back that’s why I might continue serm. But it seems it will come back on its own you say.

My only concern now is tapering off the serm. Maybe I’ll just run it 2 more weeks but low dose. Do you think tapering off is truly needed? Id love to just stop all hormones and drugs atm but at this point I figure why not 2 more weeks w a safe taper.
Where did you get enclomiphene? I would like to try it.

OP
T

tommyg130

Where did you get enclomiphene? I would like to try it.
My clinic defy medical so it’s legit. hard to get real. Amino asylum has it , but it’s not technically pharm grade. Although imo it’s a reputable company. Just know it’s not pharm grade. I don’t believe it’s 3rd party tested. I’m not recommending it I’m just letting You know an option.

Matestube

My clinic defy medical so it’s legit. hard to get real. Amino asylum has it , but it’s not technically pharm grade. Although imo it’s a reputable company. Just know it’s not pharm grade. I don’t believe it’s 3rd party tested. I’m not recommending it I’m just letting You know an option.

I would stay away from any SERM. I had bad sides from Clomid, it's a bit soon to know if enclomiphene really is that different.
Exemestane / pregnenolone or transdermal DHEA / pregnenolone would be a solid "restart pack".

OP
T

tommyg130

I would stay away from any SERM. I had bad sides from Clomid, it's a bit soon to know if enclomiphene really is that different.
Exemestane / pregnenolone or transdermal DHEA / pregnenolone would be a solid "restart pack".
Clomid ****88 me up in the past , but enclo didnt . Do I highly recommend it. No not at all. Those are better options . But if low estrogen is an issue already those will make it worse ^

OP
T

tommyg130

Maybe I will stop cold
Turkey no taper . Bc from what I know the side effect of no taper is estrogen bounces
Back rapidly ? Which for me would be a good
Thing. Do you have any thoughts on that ?

Matestube

Maybe I will stop cold
Turkey no taper . Bc from what I know the side effect of no taper is estrogen bounces
Back rapidly ? Which for me would be a good
Thing. Do you have any thoughts on that ?

As far as Exemestane is concerned you can take even 100mg a day and stop cold turkey there will be zero rebound, as it's not a competitive inhibitor.

OP
T

tommyg130

As far as Exemestane is concerned you can take even 100mg a day and stop cold turkey there will be zero rebound, as it's not a competitive inhibitor.
Unfortunately I’ve already been taking enclo for a few weeks though. Do you happen to know if same applies for enclo? I know you’re not my on call librarian, but it’s tough to find accurate info on these topics and if you happen to know that’d be great .

Matestube

Unfortunately I’ve already been taking enclo for a few weeks though. Do you happen to know if same applies for enclo? I know you’re not my on call librarian, but it’s tough to find accurate info on these topics and if you happen to know that’d be great .
I don't know anything about enclomiphene.
But with clomid there is no issue quitting cold turkey.

Vanset

Quitting enclo cold turkey is fine. I'd imagine that quitting clomid cold turkey would have some possible side effects since the zuclomiphene isomer has a much longer half life, but there's no such concerns with enclo.

Matestube

Quitting enclo cold turkey is fine. I'd imagine that quitting clomid cold turkey would have some possible side effects since the zuclomiphene isomer has a much longer half life, but there's no such concerns with enclo.
According to your longer half life reasoning it should be even less of a problem with Clomid. I don't follow your logic.
In practice, both isomers just stop occupying the brain estrogen receptor progressively, giving way to normal hpta regulation.
The phenomenon will be just as smooth whether you quit cold turkey or not given the enormous half life of Clomid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals