NEED help with High Prolactin Desperately

TomBrady12

Hello everyone,

I really need help solving my high prolactin issues/low T issues. I'm a 26 year old male.

Currently my prolactin sits at 67 ng/dl and I cant get it to go down no matter what I've tried. My endocrinologist thinks its a pituitary tumor so we have tried cabergoline (.5mg,2 times per week) and bromocriptine(5 mg, 2 times per day) Neither had success really in lowering it.

I've tried cyproheptadine, aspirin, vitamin d/K/A/E, thyroid, 11-keto DHT, antibiotics, and even exemestane to try and oppose the prolactin/ high estrogen. But nothing is working. I am really really stressed and depressed all the time. I'm wondering if anyone had any advice on how to deal with this. I know in the past as a child I used to chew on bottle caps all the time for years so maybe the high bpa's are just in my system and I can't get the plastics out. Im not sure. But I can't lower my prolactin/ raise my testosterone no matter what I do. Please any help would be much appreciated, I am not doing well.

1689614538909.png

1689615123605.png

tastyfood

If you want to see if bromocriptine is working, you have to test a few hours after taking it in the morning. Its effects peak 8 hours after taking it. If your test was fasted in the morning it's possible that the bromocriptine was already excreted through the stool at that point.

OP
T

TomBrady12

If you want to see if bromocriptine is working, you have to test a few hours after taking it in the morning. Its effects peak 8 hours after taking it. If your test was fasted in the morning it's possible that the bromocriptine was already excreted through the stool at that point.
I tested after I took it in the am, and wouldn’t cabergoline stay in my system ?

How do you use 10- methoxyharmalan
Just a drop or two on the wrists. I have tried both harmalan and lisuride - and in my experience lisuride is the more reliable serotonin antagonist. Don't worry high prolactin is very fixable, I have had prolactin considerably above the normal range too and I've fixed it. The two substances I wrote in bold are probably your best bets.

David PS

Prolactin (which is promoted by estrogen, and inhibited by progesterone) increases with stress and with age. It probably affects every tissue, but it seems to have its greatest effects on the secretory membranes. It is known to have strong effects on the kidney, gut and skin (sweat and oil glands, hair follicles, and feathers in birds), and on the gills of fish. Its involvement with milk production suggests that it might mobilize calcium from bones, and in fact it does contribute to osteoporosis. Ray Peat - Blocking Tissue Destruction

OP
T

TomBrady12

Just a drop or two on the wrists. I have tried both harmalan and lisuride - and in my experience lisuride is the more reliable serotonin antagonist. Don't worry high prolactin is very fixable, I have had prolactin considerably above the normal range too and I've fixed it. The two substances I wrote in bold are probably your best bets.
How would you use lisuride and methylene blue?

How would you use lisuride and methylene blue?
Lisuride from Idealabs can be applied directly to the wrists or swallowed. 6 drops daily should be effective.

Methylene blue from idealabs is good quality and something like 15 drops a day swallowed orally until your urine turns blue can be very effective against prolactin and super beneficial for your health in general.

You can also find high quality methylene from other vendors. Health Natura for instance sells a methylene blue product that has more product in it than idealabs and for a cheaper price. Up to you.

It’s important to take action. That being said your problem is perfectly fixable and good health is within your grasp.

OP
T

TomBrady12

Lisuride from Idealabs can be applied directly to the wrists or swallowed. 6 drops daily should be effective.

Methylene blue from idealabs is good quality and something like 15 drops a day swallowed orally until your urine turns blue can be very effective against prolactin and super beneficial for your health in general.

You can also find high quality methylene from other vendors. Health Natura for instance sells a methylene blue product that has more product in it than idealabs and for a cheaper price. Up to you.

It’s important to take action. That being said your problem is perfectly fixable and good health is within your grasp.
Thank you for all the help!

OP
T

TomBrady12

I ended up buying the lisuride from idealabs and the methylene blue from health natura. How much of the methylene blue should I use from health nautura?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
My mri did show a 2 mm pituitary tumor. Should that change my approach at all knowing a tumor is at play? My doctor wants me on cabergoline or bromocriptine
2mm. I am assuming surgery is not on the table at this size and your current levels. Did you just get the results now after your initial post? What is the doctor saying? I know many times they are ok with suboptimal levels as long as they are lower than a certain threshold vs time of dx.

Definitely talk to your doctor or change doctors (if needed) and tell them you want / will be taking Metergoline / Lisuride etc...

Also keep in mind that more calcium can help lower prolactin, along with the milder but non-pharma aids like P5P, vitamin D, lowering PTH, etc..

Keep us posted.

OP
T

TomBrady12

2mm. I am assuming surgery is not on the table at this size and your current levels. Did you just get the results now after your initial post? What is the doctor saying? I know many times they are ok with suboptimal levels as long as they are lower than a certain threshold vs time of dx.

Definitely talk to your doctor or change doctors (if needed) and tell them you want / will be taking Metergoline / Lisuride etc...

Also keep in mind that more calcium can help lower prolactin, along with the milder but non-pharma aids like P5P, vitamin D, lowering PTH, etc..

Keep us posted.
Hello,

Yes I've had the mri results for a while which is why the doctor wanted to do cabergoline/ bromocriptine. Cabergoline worked a bit but bromocriptine did't work at all.

The doctor says surgery is not an option. And wants to put me back on cabergoline as it was much more affective in lowering my prolactin. It got it down to around 17 and my testosterone to 400 but I still felt awful.

I already do have a lot of calcium in my diet from grass fed sources and supplment with it as well.

Is lisuride my best bet? Should I just tell him I am taking it?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hello,

Yes I've had the mri results for a while which is why the doctor wanted to do cabergoline/ bromocriptine. Cabergoline worked a bit but bromocriptine did't work at all.

The doctor says surgery is not an option. And wants to put me back on cabergoline as it was much more affective in lowering my prolactin. It got it down to around 17 and my testosterone to 400 but I still felt awful.

I already do have a lot of calcium in my diet from grass fed sources and supplment with it as well.

Perhaps look into Metergoline as well, and yes, inform them that you will be taking any of those and ask them to work with you.
Metergoline is used for lowering prolactin in medicine and it is safer than cabergoline. Metergoline is also a serotonin antagonist. I am not sure if cabergoline is an agonist on some serotonin receptors.

Yes, but don’t tell him you’re taking it because he will likely tell you it’s a bad idea and you should pay him to get a bromocriptine prescription.
Perhaps look into Metergoline as well, and yes, inform them that you will be taking any of those and ask them to work with you.
No need. Lisuride and methylene blue are enough. Also, this is probably very politically incorrect, but I wouldn’t see the point of “working” with a doctor who is paid and trained to hand out statins, SSRIs, say it’s all in your head etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals