Aromasin Rebound High E2 High LH Problems

Falcon

Hello

If anyone can help me with my understanding better with hormones.

Since last year I have used aromasin 25mg to increase my testosterone. It worked really well for the first week or two despite I handled some of the low e2 sides. It brought my Total test to the upper end of the range. After stopping everything collapsed and since then I'm dealing with high e2. I have used pregnanolone progesterone pills. DHT such as proviron and primobolan and nothing worked. My symptoms are fatigued brain fogg tender breasts and loss of libido. Depression panic attacks so forth

I have done numerous blood tests. Every ime my LH is very high
Anyone know how to decrease it ? If that what is upregulating aromatase. Also proviron seems to increase cortisol progesterone helps but causes bloating loss of muscle and libido issues. Most of my life I'm athletic I don' drink any alcohol take zinc try to get sleep 8hrs nighttime diet is healthy

Factors known to increase aromatase activity include age, obesity, insulin, gonadotropins, and alcohol. Aromatase activity is decreased by prolactin, anti-Müllerian hormone and the common herbicide glyphosate.

According to Wikipedia it seems that prolactin inhibits the activity of the aromatase.

I wake up drained and stressed. I used dostinex in the past and it decreased my prolactin to under the range. Maybe I need to increase it ??

My testosterone is swinging from low to average for total. And this is confirmed by number of blood tests. In my country doctors are hard to deal with. I can confirm that e2 is between 30 to 40 pg/ml and is high for me. Since most of my testosterone is converting. Thyroid all normal. Blood sugar normal. Cortisol middle of the range. Testosterone is between 4 and 5 out of a range of 2.5 - 8.3 ng/ml
I really appreciate any professional input on this. Because previously I was feeling great before all this when my Total was 6.5 ng/ml which is 650 ng/dl. My e2 was between 19 to 25 pg/ml
I feel I'm stuck in a vicious cycle and cant optimize

Thank you

ddjd

Which brand of Aromasin did you use? so you feel worse off now than before you started aromasin?

OP
F

Falcon

Which brand of Aromasin did you use? so you feel worse off now than before you started aromasin?

Yes some times I wish that I never took it. Worse than before I started and if I take one now I will feel good 2 to 3 days and crash. In my country you can get anything from pharmacy so the brand I used was pharmaceutical Pfizer.

Just to also add I also did a pituitary MRI to rule out any issues came back normal. Also did ultrasound for testicles came back normal. Maybe my liver is not detoxing the estrogens or I have elevated p450 enzymes of the aromatase sub family. I don' know.

Sorry for my English just to add also I'm 30 yrs old and I don' think that at this age I can aromatize heavily.

Last edited:

Koveras

Hello

If anyone can help me with my understanding better with hormones.

Since last year I have used aromasin 25mg to increase my testosterone. It worked really well for the first week or two despite I handled some of the low e2 sides. It brought my Total test to the upper end of the range. After stopping everything collapsed and since then I'm dealing with high e2. I have used pregnanolone progesterone pills. DHT such as proviron and primobolan and nothing worked. My symptoms are fatigued brain fogg tender breasts and loss of libido. Depression panic attacks so forth

I have done numerous blood tests. Every ime my LH is very high
Anyone know how to decrease it ? If that what is upregulating aromatase. Also proviron seems to increase cortisol progesterone helps but causes bloating loss of muscle and libido issues. Most of my life I'm athletic I don' drink any alcohol take zinc try to get sleep 8hrs nighttime diet is healthy

Factors known to increase aromatase activity include age, obesity, insulin, gonadotropins, and alcohol. Aromatase activity is decreased by prolactin, anti-Müllerian hormone and the common herbicide glyphosate.

According to Wikipedia it seems that prolactin inhibits the activity of the aromatase.

I wake up drained and stressed. I used dostinex in the past and it decreased my prolactin to under the range. Maybe I need to increase it ??

My testosterone is swinging from low to average for total. And this is confirmed by number of blood tests. In my country doctors are hard to deal with. I can confirm that e2 is between 30 to 40 pg/ml and is high for me. Since most of my testosterone is converting. Thyroid all normal. Blood sugar normal. Cortisol middle of the range. Testosterone is between 4 and 5 out of a range of 2.5 - 8.3 ng/ml
I really appreciate any professional input on this. Because previously I was feeling great before all this when my Total was 6.5 ng/ml which is 650 ng/dl. My e2 was between 19 to 25 pg/ml
I feel I'm stuck in a vicious cycle and cant optimize

Thank you

The effect of prolactin on aromatase is probably tissue, concentration, and context specific.

"Therefore, we suggest that prolactin initiates estrogen expression (as represented by aromatase mRNA) in the mammary fat pad"

Mammary Fat Can Adjust Prolactin Effect on Mammary Epithelial Cells via Leptin and Estrogen.

"CB 154, a dopamine agonist that inhibits pituitary release of PRL, caused P450arom mRNA and protein to decrease 50% if given to pregnant rats on days 8-10 of gestation, but increased P450arom mRNA and protein if given to pregnant rats on days 10-12 of gestation."

Regulation of aromatase mRNA and estradiol biosynthesis in rat ovarian granulosa and luteal cells by prolactin.

"The in vitro release of estradiol by the ovaries from 30-day-old rats treated with PRL was found to be higher than that from the control animals, when the ovaries were perifused for 6 h with an excess of androstenedione. On the other hand, the ovaries perifused in the presence of androgen produced less estradiol in the bromocriptine-treated rats than in their controls."

Further evidence that prolactin controls the prepubertal sexual development in the female rat.

"The addition of prolactin (1 microgram/ml) or dexamethasone (10(-7) M) to the Leydig cell incubation medium induces a 20% increase of the basal estradiol production, whereas, under LH or dbcAMP stimulations, 46 and 41% decreases are noted; moreover, a synergistic effect between prolactin and dexamethasone was observed in presence of dbcAMP leading to a 53% diminution of the estradiol synthesis. "
In vitro effects of prolactin and dexamethasone on rat Leydig cell aromatase activity.

"In the absence of prolactin, luteal cells gradually ceased to respond to LH and decreased their output of testosterone and oestradiol. Prolactin administration to hypophysectomized rats did not affect luteal cell production of either steroid. However, corpora lutea of rats treated with prolactin responded to the hCG challenge with an increase in testosterone and oestradiol synthesis."

Contrasting effects of prolactin on luteal and follicular steroidogenesis.

Certainly though some prolactin is required for testosterone, so if you suppress prolactin excessively you will reduce your ability to make testosterone.

Why is your testosterone low to begin with? Have you been using steroids other then proviron and primobolan in the past?

Steroids can be persistent in the tissue for years, and it can take 1-2 years or longer for the HPTA to recover if you've been abusing them. Trying to alter the axis with dopamine agonists or aromatase inhibitors will probably prolong the recovery process.

LH will be high as long as testosterone is low.

OP
F

Falcon

Out of Androgens ,progestin including natural progesterone and estradiol which ones and in potency is able to suppress the pituitary. ? I need to know if testosterone as an androgen itself suppresses or its conversion to e2 is the negative feed back loop ?? I know for fact that prolactin inhibits the surge of LH and FSH but only in supraphysiological levels.

According to wiki it also says normal physiological levels of prolactin upregulate LH receptors in leydig cells.

Last edited:

ddjd

Yes some times I wish that I never took it. Worse than before I started and if I take one now I will feel good 2 to 3 days and crash. In my country you can get anything from pharmacy so the brand I used was pharmaceutical Pfizer.

Just to also add I also did a pituitary MRI to rule out any issues came back normal. Also did ultrasound for testicles came back normal. Maybe my liver is not detoxing the estrogens or I have elevated p450 enzymes of the aromatase sub family. I don' know.

Sorry for my English just to add also I'm 30 yrs old and I don' think that at this age I can aromatize heavily.
very interesting as i was going to try XTANE (indian brand of exemestane) but this puts me off. where do you live?

hopefully you can recover..

OP
F

Falcon

very interesting as i was going to try XTANE (indian brand of exemestane) but this puts me off. where do you live?

hopefully you can recover..
Thank you. My suggestion is to be careful try androsterone natural alternative to aromasin. I live in turkey now

OP
F

Falcon

The effect of prolactin on aromatase is probably tissue, concentration, and context specific.

"Therefore, we suggest that prolactin initiates estrogen expression (as represented by aromatase mRNA) in the mammary fat pad"

Mammary Fat Can Adjust Prolactin Effect on Mammary Epithelial Cells via Leptin and Estrogen.

"CB 154, a dopamine agonist that inhibits pituitary release of PRL, caused P450arom mRNA and protein to decrease 50% if given to pregnant rats on days 8-10 of gestation, but increased P450arom mRNA and protein if given to pregnant rats on days 10-12 of gestation."

Regulation of aromatase mRNA and estradiol biosynthesis in rat ovarian granulosa and luteal cells by prolactin.

"The in vitro release of estradiol by the ovaries from 30-day-old rats treated with PRL was found to be higher than that from the control animals, when the ovaries were perifused for 6 h with an excess of androstenedione. On the other hand, the ovaries perifused in the presence of androgen produced less estradiol in the bromocriptine-treated rats than in their controls."

Further evidence that prolactin controls the prepubertal sexual development in the female rat.

"The addition of prolactin (1 microgram/ml) or dexamethasone (10(-7) M) to the Leydig cell incubation medium induces a 20% increase of the basal estradiol production, whereas, under LH or dbcAMP stimulations, 46 and 41% decreases are noted; moreover, a synergistic effect between prolactin and dexamethasone was observed in presence of dbcAMP leading to a 53% diminution of the estradiol synthesis. "
In vitro effects of prolactin and dexamethasone on rat Leydig cell aromatase activity.

"In the absence of prolactin, luteal cells gradually ceased to respond to LH and decreased their output of testosterone and oestradiol. Prolactin administration to hypophysectomized rats did not affect luteal cell production of either steroid. However, corpora lutea of rats treated with prolactin responded to the hCG challenge with an increase in testosterone and oestradiol synthesis."

Contrasting effects of prolactin on luteal and follicular steroidogenesis.

Certainly though some prolactin is required for testosterone, so if you suppress prolactin excessively you will reduce your ability to make testosterone.

Why is your testosterone low to begin with? Have you been using steroids other then proviron and primobolan in the past?

Steroids can be persistent in the tissue for years, and it can take 1-2 years or longer for the HPTA to recover if you've been abusing them. Trying to alter the axis with dopamine agonists or aromatase inhibitors will probably prolong the recovery process.

LH will be high as long as testosterone is low.

No in the past only used tongkat ali ashgawanda so never used others such as testosterone or any aromatizing compounds as I said only proviron and one shot of primobolan. It will take me a year to recover ? My last prolactin came back normal at 7 which is optimal

My issue is not with prolactin its with e2. Testosterone can act on the pituitary? Always thought that it was e2 that controls feed back through aromatization

OP
F

Falcon

Would ashwagandha aid in recovery from steroid abuse, namely synthetic testosterone usage?

I think it is extremely potent in reducing stress from cortisol that is unwanted when in excess. I took it for 2 weeks and started to feel it's effects.

Does any one know if donating blood reduces estrogen e2 in men?

ddjd

I think it is extremely potent in reducing stress from cortisol that is unwanted when in excess. I took it for 2 weeks and started to feel it's effects.

Does any one know if donating blood reduces estrogen e2 in men?
Yes indirectly because high iron increases Estrogen

Madato

Very interesting, as I’m experiencing the exact opposite reaction to Exemestane:
I feel great on it, and it’s making me recover from how shitty I felt on Clomid.

As someone said above, drugs stay in tissues for long periods of time, and the synthetic e2 that Clomid is accumulated in my brain and caused depression, mood swings, jealousy...

The androgenic nature of Exemestane is slowly curing that.

I’m surprised that you would have a rebound from it, as it’s a suicidal inhibitor, which means e2 is only going to go back to baseline after a while, not above

OP
F

Falcon

Very interesting, as I’m experiencing the exact opposite reaction to Exemestane:
I feel great on it, and it’s making me recover from how shitty I felt on Clomid.

As someone said above, drugs stay in tissues for long periods of time, and the synthetic e2 that Clomid is accumulated in my brain and caused depression, mood swings, jealousy...

I’m surprised that you would have a rebound from it, as it’s a suicidal inhibitor, which means e2 is only going to go back to baseline after a while, not above
Yes but maybe I didn' taper off ? What are your LH levels that can trigger upregulation of the aromatase. Bro like I said just like you I felt great while on it but as soon as I stopped taking it a week bang everything reversed

Madato

Yes but maybe I didn' taper off ? What are your LH levels that can trigger upregulation of the aromatase. Bro like I said just like you I felt great while on it but as soon as I stopped taking it a week bang everything reversed

I’m even better after I’m off of it.

It’s just a purely androgenic compound, makes me feel super good all round, on it or off of it, I feel its effects sill linger

ddjd

what does this mean?

ddjd

which brand did you use, so youve stopped now?

Madato

what does this mean?

I don’t know how to break it down to you in simpler words, it’s as basic as it gets.

You may want to read about Exemestane if you want a deeper understanding of the compound

OP
F

Falcon

I’m even better after I’m off of it.

It’s just a purely androgenic compound, makes me feel super good all round, on it or off of it, I feel its effects sill linger

Maybe i abused it then because I remember I popped 4 pills for a few
days...but as I mentioned my LH was or still is 2 times above normal thats what causes aromatization despite it is a suicidal inhibitor. Man I have no idea whats going on but all i can say sure I have understood the compound I understand you trust me but it is a very weak androgen compared to proviron or DHT

I really do not want to be on it long term just to feel normal. If any of the other guys can suggest something I'm ready
How can I lower my LH . I dont want to take testosterone for it. But I'm sure my liver is working fine to methylate e2. I need to let my pituitary rest for a bit. The aromasin wont be able to clear the e2 out as long as LH is high aromatization will occur I dont want to take 4 pills either because aromasin raises LH even if it has a short half life Now I'm thinking I'll donate blood to cleanse. Really not sure what to do. Any guys I suggest never abuse it and taper off if u decide to use it. I feel my LH is on overdrive mode every time I lower estrogen it comes back like in a vicious mode. I can' stabilize it.. as I said I feel stuck. I tried tongkat Ali it did exactly the same thing.

Does any one know if GABA reduces LH?
What can I do I need to decrease it temporarily. I cannot get androsterone but there's many pine trees in my country how to extract and drink it in tea ?
There must be a way to go back basically my testosterone is lower now because it has limited time in the body due to quick
aromatization

All I can say is the androgenic feeling you are describing is now because you basically reached a point were you have way more androgens than estrogen but I guarantee you your LH Is super high hence you favoured the androgen to estrogen ratio. I remember ray peat talked about having high LH is not something good. Also I feel I'm stressing my entire axis.

The funny thing is when I visit a doctor they tell me why do you take a breast cancer drug and he just stares when I explain.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals