Aromasin Rebound High E2 High LH Problems

benaoao

Your doctor isn’t wrong... arimidex isn’t a suicidal aromatase inhibitor but just like OP’s aromasin there won’t be a huge bounce as their half life is long enough. He could be clueless about the solution so maybe try to look for better endos online and figure out who can work well for the incoming follow up.

Asin/adex rebound it all doesn’t really matter anyway, people with low ish Testosterone and high e2 most probably have a degree of insulin resistance like you’re acknowledging, which is the root cause of T being freed up in excess. Using AI could totally make things worse as your HPTA is releasing more T and your SHBG keeps getting lower.

1) I think that SHBG is going down because of insulin and eventually total T is brought down as well. You should go for a low carb / high fiber / low insulin diet for a bit and keep it strict. Your libido and energy may not be all too great but you’ll need to be patient if you want to reverse the insulin resistance.

2) I’d suggest low dose clomid (50mg per week ish) to get the LH in the upper range. Clomid also raises SHBG and works well with the low insulin diet. Its estrogenic so e2 can be quite high so use an AI and slowly taper off the drugs.

None of this is very Peaty but I don’t really care... it’s going to be what works best as seen in many HRT patients.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals