Prolactin Is A Good Biomarker For Serotonin / Estrogen Activity

yerrag

If someone abnormally low prolactin levels, what other markers can be used as a good proxy for estrogen? Serotonin would be one...

LCohen

Has anyone ever induced HYPO-Prolactinaemia? I bet it would feel horrible.

I abused Bromocriptine for a while. My prolactin values was undetectable.

I felt sooo great. All my digestion problems were gone. My energy was never-ending. My sex drive went through the roof. My hair loss significantly stopped.

I don't think there's a "Hypo-prolactinemia" thing. Our lifestyles/diets/environments are so awful. It's impossible to escape estrogen-prolactin-stress response. They will gradually rise.

Only beneficial function of prolactin is stimulating milk production. If you're breast-feeding that's great.

Other than it's just a stress hormone..

I'm not abusing Bromocriptine anymore. It's addictive, dopamine is hell of a drug LOL. I'm using low doses for somedays.

I felt sooo great. All my digestion problems were gone. My energy was never-ending. My sex drive went through the roof. My hair loss significantly stopped.

I don't think there's a "Hypo-prolactinemia" thing. Our lifestyles/diets/environments are so awful. It's impossible to escape estrogen-prolactin-stress response. They will gradually rise.

Only beneficial function of prolactin is stimulating milk production. If you're breast-feeding that's great.

I'm not abusing Bromocriptine anymore. It's addictive, dopamine is hell of a drug LOL. I'm using low doses for somedays.

Can you describe those digestive issues in detail? How long did they take to resolve?

What was the dosage while ‘abusing’ bromocriptine, and which withdrawal symptoms , or side-effects did you experience?

If you’ve tried other anti-estrogen substances which also ought to lower prolactin, how did the effects of bromocriptine differ?

LCohen

Can you describe those digestive issues in detail? How long did they take to resolve?

What was the dosage while ‘abusing’ bromocriptine, and which withdrawal symptoms , or side-effects did you experience?

If you’ve tried other anti-estrogen substances which also ought to lower prolactin, how did the effects of bromocriptine differ?

My digestion is always mess. Frequently getting diarrhea or constipation. Bromo fixes both.

Side effects are (really) terrible headaches and stuffy nose for me.

I can't see a withdrawal-rebound effect. Somedays my digestion symptoms strikes.

I used Aromasin which is an anti-estrogen. But can't see the same powerful effects. It has no effects on metabolism.

Bromo is not just a dopamine agonist. It's a metabolic agent. Effects are unique, google it.

Mauritio

My digestion is always mess. Frequently getting diarrhea or constipation. Bromo fixes both.

I can't see a withdrawal-rebound effect. Somedays my digestion symptoms strikes.

I used Aromasin which is an anti-estrogen. But can't see the same powerful effects. It has no effects on metabolism.

Bromo is not just a dopamine agonist. It's a metabolic agent. Effects are unique, google it.
Did you try lisuride (for comparison)?

Mauritio

I wish I can. It's discontinued in my country.
Where do you live ? You could still try haiduts lisuride I have not read about anything NOT getting through customs...

ebs

How did you get your hands on this stuff? Sounds like something that could be beneficial for me too.

Wolf

Following for bromo cheat codes from long time user.

Mauritio

Dr. B

how does it compare to cyproheptadine and cabergoline

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals