Maximise Your Free Testosterone Levels

Makrosky

Putting magnesium chloride dissolved in water (magnesium oil) on my legs didn't have much of an effect on me, so I started putting it under my armpits. This made me notice the effect a bit more, but it would itch. Just now I tried baking soda together with the magnesium oil, and the effect is much stronger and no longer itches.
Could you please explain your recipe in detail? Like how much baking soda you add to how much magnesium chloride oil. Thanks!

Repas du soir

Could you please explain your recipe in detail? Like how much baking soda you add to how much magnesium chloride oil. Thanks!
I don't have a recipe, you'll just have to experiment with it. It makes a damn mess though, unfortunately.

Inaut

I have been testing out the mag chloride in witch hazel and some baking soda as a deodorant... It gunked up the spray bottle due to the salt so now i just pour some on my hands and apply to the pits. Works pretty well so far. The mixture i'm using now is the following:

2x Tbsps of mag chloride
2 ounces of witch hazel
1/2 tsp of baking soda

No sting and very little odour so far. Needs to be applied twice a day I've found.

hanceanic

I did tribulus daily for months, after finding out about it on this thread a year ago

It gives me strange short hot waves after consuming it, light fog and discoordination

The study is on rats only, idk why op wrote about it. Studies only show organ protection, no T raise

Only thing that I felt was the 10 000 iu of d3 at once, it makes me horny every time, I took it daily

I will get boron soon. Zinc improved my vision and coordination, Taurine improved my performance, but not gains

Butea superba?