Advice On Labs. Fatty liver ?

johnysummer

Hi guys, I got yesterday my lab tests and I am trying to make some sense. Here are the labs I had back in october 2020 and now (march 2021)

October 2020 March 2021

TSH: 3.72 2.49
Total Testosterone: 5.64 7.75
SHBG: 34.6 42.4
Prolactin: 11.5 13.4
Vit d3: 43.4 31.5
Ref range
SGOT: 47 <40
SGPT 118 <41

Since I started peating back in September I feel like I have improved my health a lot. I am happy about TSH dropping (kinda expected it since my temps/pulse have improved a lot) and Total T increase. But I am woried about the prolactin increase and I am really woried about the liver enzymes. I am confused since I eat at least 1.5 of calcium daily and a lot of salt, as these should decrease prolactin.

Am I developing a fatty liver due to very high sugar diet ? I am still a hypo, else TSH would be lower I think, so maybe I cant metabolize such amounts of sugar. I have also developed some waist fat recently, another sign of fatty liver. Is my prolactin increase is due to estrogen increase, also indicating a fatty liver ? I am really confused trying to figure out things and help would be much apreciated.

I supplement with vit A (5000ui/day), K (life extension Super K complex) and 1200Ui Vit D. Also magnesium 200mg daily. Diet is milk, cheese, some red meat, eggs, some home made bread, marmalade, honey, ton of fruit, juices, coconut oil, butter, rice and potatos.

My current thoughts on how to fix liver. Lower sugars and increase protein. Lowering calories by a little so I can loose some waist fat. Increase coffee. What do you think guys ?
Thanks in advance

Sefton10

@Maljam Might have some good advice for you, I know he reversed fatty liver after eating high sugar for a while.

Razvan

So, i think prolactin increase is from the testosterone increase: by increasing your testosterone production you also increased your estrogen production from aromatasing.
You need to block aromatase and thus it will lower estrogen and dopamine. Some very good aromatase blockers are vitamin E,K2,methylene blue and aspirin.
Also if you boost dopamine you will most likely lower prolactin. 1-2 mg DHEA and or piracetam are very safe and good ways to do it . Liver enzymes are definitely high, have you taken niacinamide all this time or cypro? This are substances that can elevate liver enzymes without giving you fatty liver necessarily.
Anyways by blocking aromatase and making your liver escrite more estrogen you will be fine.

OP
J

johnysummer

So, i think prolactin increase is from the testosterone increase: by increasing your testosterone production you also increased your estrogen production from aromatasing.
You need to block aromatase and thus it will lower estrogen and dopamine. Some very good aromatase blockers are vitamin E,K2,methylene blue and aspirin.
Also if you boost dopamine you will most likely lower prolactin. 1-2 mg DHEA and or piracetam are very safe and good ways to do it . Liver enzymes are definitely high, have you taken niacinamide all this time or cypro? This are substances that can elevate liver enzymes without giving you fatty liver necessarily.
Anyways by blocking aromatase and making your liver escrite more estrogen you will be fine.

Thanks for the insight mate. The prolactin increasing reasoning is very relevant and I was thinking this my self (increase due to higher T). The thing is I dont really wanna experiment with exogenous hormones. About the prolactin, I already take vitamin k2 and a bunch of calcium thats supposed to cut it. I ll start vit E, which is also good for liver inflamation. I am worried that I have developed a kind of insulin resistance because I was consumin very large amounts of sugars while I was hypo and couldnt metabolize it. Thus resulting in storing fat in the liver. I also have more waist fat than I used to. I am thinking to implement light fasts every other day for some time (12 hours or so) so I can maybe increase my insulin sensitivity (I hope this doesnt mess with my thyroid). Also I am going to increase egg consumption along with gelatin for increased choline and protein. Does this make any sense ?

No I have never taken niacinamide or cypro.

Razvan

Yeah E and possibly b1 will help at correcting insulin resistence if there actually is. Don't fast. It will not be usefull for anything. Maybe go lower fat and take b1 for a couple of months to proper use the sugar. B1 also plays a big role in escriting estrogen from the liver.
So 100-200mg few times a day of b1,lower fat, vitamin E, K2 (mk4) and aspirin should help a lot. Consider methylene blue aswell.
You will see good results like this!

Maljam

Thanks for the tag @Sefton10 yes I developed fatty liver on a high sugar Peat diet. I think it is an excess of energy consumed causing it. There are various things you can do for it but I personally switched my carb to starches and ate a lot less of them, increasing my fat substantially.

Fatty liver keeps happening a lot in this community and it is overlooked imo.

If you look at the keto forums, many of them reverse fatty liver within a few months. Not that I think keto is a good diet from a health perspective, but they prove that fat and protein without carbs fixes the problem.

Exercise is another big one for fatty liver, the cause of it is probably an excess of energy with a lack of exercise.

Razvan

No
Thanks for the tag @Sefton10 yes I developed fatty liver on a high sugar Peat diet. I think it is an excess of energy consumed causing it. There are various things you can do for it but I personally switched my carb to starches and ate a lot less of them, increasing my fat substantially.

If you look at the keto forums, many of them reverse fatty liver within a few months. Not that I think keto is a good diet from a health perspective, but they prove that fat and protein without carbs fixes the problem.

Exercise is another big one for fatty liver, the cause of it is probably an excess of energy with a lack of exercise.
No,you don't know what you are talking about,very nice. I'm sure all your sugar you were ingesting it wasn't used for energy but turned into lactic acid.

OP
J

johnysummer

Yeah E and possibly b1 will help at correcting insulin resistence if there actually is. Don't fast. It will not be usefull for anything. Maybe go lower fat and take b1 for a couple of months to proper use the sugar. B1 also plays a big role in escriting estrogen from the liver.
So 100-200mg few times a day of b1,lower fat, vitamin E, K2 (mk4) and aspirin should help a lot. Consider methylene blue aswell.
You will see good results like this!
Thanks for the detail guideline I think it makes a lot of sense. Should I follow this while maintaning the high calorie consumption that I am on right now or should I lower it just a bit, until my metabolism is better ? Should I incorporate fat burning techniques to lower waist fat (and maybe reduce estrogen and improve liver) ? Also I saw a debate on aspirin in another thread saying that it decreased sperm count in a study. Maybe lose dose aspirin 100mg ?

OP
J

johnysummer

I think it makes sense to develop fatty liver if you start on high sugar being a hypo. Keto people probably resolve this issue cause of high adrenaline and thus fat metabolism. I never had fatty liver problems when I was working on adrenaline but I am feeling a lot healthier now. I prefer solving this in a pro metabolic way. I agree that exercise can help. Thanks.

Razvan

Thanks for the detail guideline I think it makes a lot of sense. Should I follow this while maintaning the high calorie consumption that I am on right now or should I lower it just a bit, until my metabolism is better ? Should I incorporate fat burning techniques to lower waist fat (and maybe reduce estrogen and improve liver) ? Also I saw a debate on aspirin in another thread saying that it decreased sperm count in a study. Maybe lose dose aspirin 100mg ?
I saw that study aswell but my experience is totally different,only 100 mg wouldn't have as many benefits, i think 325-500 mg is enough. I sometimes take 1g which acts like mildonium a drug that inhibits the fat oxidation thus improving sugar usage. You should eat how much your hungry,don't be orthorexic with calories,just lower fat content to at least 15% or even lower and no pufa, you will lose weight and oxidize sugar properly which is the key to metabolic function. B1 is very important for this,you may be deficient.B1 hcl fixes a lot of problems.TSH looks still a bit high but it's going down so it is a good sign. Keep it up!

Razvan

I saw that study aswell but my experience is totally different,only 100 mg wouldn't have as many benefits, i think 325-500 mg is enough. I sometimes take 1g which acts like mildonium a drug that inhibits the fat oxidation thus improving sugar usage. You should eat how much your hungry,don't be orthorexic with calories,just lower fat content to at least 15% or even lower and no pufa, you will lose weight and oxidize sugar properly which is the key to metabolic function. B1 is very important for this,you may be deficient.B1 hcl fixes a lot of problems.TSH looks still a bit high but it's going down so it is a good sign. Keep it up!
Also don't go over board with white sugar,carbs from juices are definitely more natural and come with the lacking nutrients white sugar has. What's your calcium to phosphate ratio?

OP
J

johnysummer

Also don't go over board with white sugar,carbs from juices are definitely more natural and come with the lacking nutrients white sugar has. What's your calcium to phosphate ratio?
I am trying to maintain a 1:1 calcium to phosphate racio. I am not 100% consistent with it (sometimes it leans more towards phosphate). Its hard for me to complete my protein needs without some meat thats why I fail in having a proper ratio some times. Also I dont over consume milk, no more than 750 ml daily. I am going to implement your advices on fat consumption and the calorie thing. Also gonna experiment with aspirin more (I have taken some in the past). The thing about calories is that I feel like if I go under a certain threshold (ex 2400-2500 cals) I am kinda getting an andrenaline feeling and the day after my pulse is a bit lower than usual. I am really glad for your insights mate, thanks a lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals