What would you do if you had cancer of the liver & esophagus?

metamorph

Hi, I am inquiring for a close friend. The liver & esophageal cancer has become very pronounced and debilitating. What would you do in this situation? Thanks!

sugarisgreat

If I had cancer, I would do this:
-IP6 with Inositol in high doses (Cell Forte on Amazon or Iherb)
-MAF capsules with vitamin A and D in higher doses (3 a day)
- No Pufa's and Ideal Labs Pyrucet
-AHCC (relentless improvements)
-Apricot seeds (B17)
-High dose melatonin (read the Miracle Molecule-Meletonin)
-I also would re-read all of Haidut's posts on his blog-He has a lot of great ideas for metabolic health
(About Us – To Extract Knowledge from Matter)

Also-re read (or read for the first time) all that Ray Peat has to say about cancer

Also-Joe Tippens uses a protocol from Ultra Cur and also uses fenbendazol.

It has been studied that Ivermectin and HCQ helps some sorts of cancers too

Soren

Forum Supporter
Sorry about your friend. It is interesting a close friend of mine has also been diagnosed with Liver, esophagus and colon cancer. I wonder if it is related at all the the vaccine.

Peatful

Have not watched.
Endorsed from a friend whom is wide awake.

valzim

Hi, I am inquiring for a close friend. The liver & esophageal cancer has become very pronounced and debilitating. What would you do in this situation? Thanks!
I know very weird but I’m reading about urine therapy. There are many books on the subject. The author of this book cured many people at deaths door with fasting while drinking all your urine in addition to rubbing urine all over the body. Old urine which begins to ferment is good for massage. If I had cancer, I would do this 100%.

The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy: Armstrong, J.W.: 9780091906603: Amazon.com: Books

Sorry about your friend. It is interesting a close friend of mine has also been diagnosed with Liver, esophagus and colon cancer. I wonder if it is related at all the the vaccine.
Yes, there has been a huge increase in cancers from the you know what jab.

Thalgo

Ip6/inositol + maitake d-fraction + TUDCA + glyteine + modified citrus pectin + budwig diet as a base

sugarisgreat

I have enjoyed reading all the ideas on this post. I found this one on Georgi's blog too:

AlaskaJono

Haidut posted recently a study whereby the anti-histamine periactin took care of liver cancer in a few weeks. Search it up. Sorry to hear.

John mcclain

Personally I'd intermittently fast..when I eat I would only drink raw milk eggs rare steaks n liver friend of mine cured his kidney cancer doing the fasting whilst not even eating what I would consider great food just one meal a day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals