Everyone Should Recognize High Endotoxin States

Jam

Actually, I forgot to mention that I do suffer from a ganglion cyst in my right wrist, but I'm fairly certain it is due to strain from having played tennis for 30 years and working daily from a pc for over 20 years, and not a consequence of periodontal issues (even though I suspected that might have been the case up until a few months ago). (The cyst now is mostly gone after having taken a "course" of copper aspirinate internally).

yerrag

This is all extremely interesting.

FWIW, I know many older people (even in their 80's, I'm 47) who have better teeth than I do, who never took great care of their teeth. But, if like me, you got the short end of the genetic straw (most of my grandparents lost all their teeth once they hit 40), once periodontal problems start to appear it can mostly be too late... so I can't stress the "take very good care of your teeth" mantra strongly enough.

But what's very interesting in all of this, at least to me, is that even though my periodontal health is probably much worse than yours, Yerrag, I have never suffered from "endotoxemia symptoms", as far as I am aware of. I don't know how to explain it. It may very well be that my body is so adapted that I just don't notice. I really should get a CBC done, as it has been a while, but besides the periodontal disease, I suffer from absolutely no health issues or side-effects that I, or doctors, can tell. Blood tests are normal, healthy temps and blood pressure, no allergies, etc, etc. The most severe health issues I've ever had to deal with, outside of getting teeth pulled, are mild cases of the common cold, which only ever last a couple days for me.

But my teeth are in a pitiful state. Since 2012, when I stopped smoking as a result of discovering that I had periodontal disease, I've lost all of my wisdom teeth and 5 molars, at least 4 other teeth have periodontal granulomas, and two incisors are loose, held in place with wires. Today, I would probably have a full set of dentures had I not religiously taken care of my teeth since 2012. That said, I think my periodontal disease is too far along to hope to halt (or better yet reverse) its progression. But it does seem to all be circumscript to my teeth and periodontal tissues, with no adverse effects beyond that (that I am aware of!). Not sure how that can be, and it may very well not be the case. But, for example, for four of my molars that had to be pulled, I was told to take antibiotics, but did not, with no negative consequences. That said, and FWIW, I have never taken an antibiotic in my adult life. (Occasionally, when one of the granulomas becomes more inflamed than normal, I'll drop some SSKI on the tooth/gums and take some copper aspirinate, and the next day it's back to normal!)
This is getting more interesting, Jam. If you can share your blood test results, we can take a look and we can verify if indeed what's considered as normal is simply based on what the current standard of care (as determined by the medical complex) considers as normal. I use Dr. Weatherby's optimal values, and the range of values are tighter than those of conventional doctors. We can have annual insurance-paid medical checkups, and we can easily be pronounced healthy by conventional doctors, but considered sick as based on Dr Weatherby's values (Dr. Weatherby is a doctor who practices functional medicine). The practice of conventional medicine can be 10x better, as they often give us a passing grade when we shouldn't, and after so many years of supposedly passing, patients suddenly realize they have cancer, heart problems, and an advanced case of kidney disease, and these doctors act surprised and matter-of-factly tell patients that it's age (if patient is old) or genes (if young).

I learned from the article I linked to in post 74 ,that not all gram-negative bacteria elicits an inflammatory response. Could the periodontal bacteria you have be the type that doesn't provoke an inflammatory response? Stranger things do happen, and this is a possibility only, as I don't consider it likely. I'm grasping at straws for an explanation as to why you don't have high blood pressure. Maybe I should go observe what your lifestyle is and find out what magic dust is sprinkled with your food or water? Your periodontal condition is certainly worse than mine, and I just couldn't imagine your blood pressure to be normal.

Another possibility - I'm just trying to think like I'm up against a consummate poker player, which sickness really is - you have this condition that causes high blood pressure but your blood pressure is appearing to be normal because you have another condition that causes lower blood pressure, and the result just happens to put your blood pressure in normal range.

Very perplexing indeed. Hope you can share your CBC soon as well. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jam

This is getting more interesting, Jam. If you can share your blood test results, we can take a look and we can verify if indeed what's considered as normal is simply based on what the current standard of care (as determined by the medical complex) considers as normal. I use Dr. Weatherby's optimal values, and the range of values are tighter than those of conventional doctors. We can have annual insurance-paid medical checkups, and we can easily be pronounced healthy by conventional doctors, but considered sick as based on Dr Weatherby's values (Dr. Weatherby is a doctor who practices functional medicine). The practice of conventional medicine can be 10x better, as they often give us a passing grade when we shouldn't, and after so many years of supposedly passing, patients suddenly realize they have cancer, heart problems, and an advanced case of kidney disease, and these doctors act surprised and matter-of-factly tell patients that it's age (if patient is old) or genes (if young).

I learned from the article I linked to in post 74 ,that not all gram-negative bacteria elicits an inflammatory response. Could the periodontal bacteria you have be the type that doesn't provoke an inflammatory response? Stranger things do happen, and this is a possibility only, as I don't consider it likely. I'm grasping at straws for an explanation as to why you don't have high blood pressure. Maybe I should go observe what your lifestyle is and find out what magic dust is sprinkled with your food or water? Your periodontal condition is certainly worse than mine, and I just couldn't imagine your blood pressure to be normal.

Another possibility - I'm just trying to think like I'm up against a consummate poker player, which sickness really is - you have this condition that causes high blood pressure but your blood pressure is appearing to be normal because you have another condition that causes lower blood pressure, and the result just happens to put your blood pressure in normal range.

Very perplexing indeed. Hope you can share your CBC soon as well. Thanks!

I'm scheduling some blood work, shouldn't be too long now.

I don't really know what to think. My cousin, who is a year older than I am with similar periodontal issues (a bit less severe perhaps) also does not have blood pressure issues. He has had, however, bad arthritis symptoms for years and now a calcified shoulder, but I'm not sure we can put the blame solely on the periodontal disease. Who knows. He's been in quite severe pain for at least 10 years and recently had to deal with a bout of diverticulitis probably caused by all the NSAID abuse. I personally have only used aspirin, maybe once a month at the most, for the odd headache here and there.

The only pixie dust I use outside of a very traditional Italian diet (lots of: starch, olive oil, garlic, fruit, red wine, cheese) is nicotine (not from smoking, stopped that as mentioned in 2012), and supplement with copper, borax, and calcium ascorbate. But those are are all (besides the nicotine) fairly recent additions. (Hmm, I wonder if the vasoconstriction from nicotine is reducing the blood/endotoxin flow to/from my gums?? Grasping at straws here...) I have used copper aspirinate quite a bit in the past few months to get rid of the wrist pain, but otherwise only take aspirin once a month if at all.

Yeah, it could be that the periodontal bacteria I have are of the type you mention, but they have never taken cultures from my periodontal pockets to identify the types of bacteria involved, so who knows. Interesting though, thanks for the info, will investigate.

Regarding the blood pressure, I've always been fairly athletic and have always had normal blood pressure, even while smoking. I jogged moderately (2x per week) from 13 to 44yrs old, the last few years on mountain trails (never on paved roads), but stopped that and started walking instead. Currently hover around the 120/75 range.

I also have lived in the countryside / mountains for the past 15 years, if that makes any difference... so, no smog, very little stress, but I'm not one to ever get stressed out, if that makes any difference? Could be the nicotine, who the hell knows. Perhaps the other odd thing with me is that, as mentioned above, I have not touched an antibiotic since my early teens. Finally, I think my metabolism and liver are in very good shape, I think this can make the difference... I can get by on 6-7 hours of sleep and never need to take naps, and I eat a good lot of calories for my weight/height, not like the former is ideal, I do have a bit of a belly, but am only 1-2kg overweight.

Sorry for the lengthy post...

Jam

Forgot to mention, I also make liberal use of SSKI, but this is another one of the recent (past year) additions...

yerrag

I'm scheduling some blood work, shouldn't be too long now.

I don't really know what to think. My cousin, who is a year older than I am with similar periodontal issues (a bit less severe perhaps) also does not have blood pressure issues. He has had, however, bad arthritis symptoms for years and now a calcified shoulder, but I'm not sure we can put the blame solely on the periodontal disease. Who knows. He's been in quite severe pain for at least 10 years and recently had to deal with a bout of diverticulitis probably caused by all the NSAID abuse. I personally have only used aspirin, maybe once a month at the most, for the odd headache here and there.

The only pixie dust I use outside of a very traditional Italian diet (lots of: starch, olive oil, garlic, fruit, red wine, cheese) is nicotine (not from smoking, stopped that as mentioned in 2012), and supplement with copper, borax, and calcium ascorbate. But those are are all (besides the nicotine) fairly recent additions. (Hmm, I wonder if the vasoconstriction from nicotine is reducing the blood/endotoxin flow to/from my gums?? Grasping at straws here...) I have used copper aspirinate quite a bit in the past few months to get rid of the wrist pain, but otherwise only take aspirin once a month if at all.

Yeah, it could be that the periodontal bacteria I have are of the type you mention, but they have never taken cultures from my periodontal pockets to identify the types of bacteria involved, so who knows. Interesting though, thanks for the info, will investigate.

Regarding the blood pressure, I've always been fairly athletic and have always had normal blood pressure, even while smoking. I jogged moderately (2x per week) from 13 to 44yrs old, the last few years on mountain trails (never on paved roads), but stopped that and started walking instead. Currently hover around the 120/75 range.

I also have lived in the countryside / mountains for the past 15 years, if that makes any difference... so, no smog, very little stress, but I'm not one to ever get stressed out, if that makes any difference? Could be the nicotine, who the hell knows. Perhaps the other odd thing with me is that, as mentioned above, I have not touched an antibiotic since my early teens. Finally, I think my metabolism and liver are in very good shape, I think this can make the difference... I can get by on 6-7 hours of sleep and never need to take naps, and I eat a good lot of calories for my weight/height, not like the former is ideal, I do have a bit of a belly, but am only 1-2kg overweight.

Sorry for the lengthy post...
If you read the article, it explains the many ways the body could neutralize the TLR4 response. Skip the part on assays. You might see something that catches your eye.

OP
ecstatichamster
Dr. peat speaks if the dentist who treated patients successfully with laxatives. The gut may be the source of periodontal disease.

yerrag

Dr. peat speaks if the dentist who treated patients successfully with laxatives. The gut may be the source of periodontal disease.
That didn't make sense at first. I have it on record saying Peat isn't perfect and gets it wrong. This wasn't one at all.

OP
ecstatichamster
That didn't make sense at first. I have it on record saying Peat isn't perfect and gets it wrong. This wasn't one at all.

You are saying Peat is wrong here?

I’m not so sure.

I think probably all bacterial infestations in the mouth originate from the gut. The hypothyroid, low energetic metabolism is ripe for colonization everywhere including especially the mouth, teeth,heart valve, blood vessel linings. Maybe all endothelia.

Speeding gut transit time could conceivably fix all these problems for many people by virtue of lowering the ongoing challenge with live bacteria and endotoxins, lowering inflammation, which lets the gut close up, and stops the flow of endotoxins and bacteria through the gut wall...

yerrag

You are saying Peat is wrong here?

I’m not so sure.

I think probably all bacterial infestations in the mouth originate from the gut. The hypothyroid, low energetic metabolism is ripe for colonization everywhere including especially the mouth, teeth,heart valve, blood vessel linings. Maybe all endothelia.

Speeding gut transit time could conceivably fix all these problems for many people by virtue of lowering the ongoing challenge with live bacteria and endotoxins, lowering inflammation, which lets the gut close up, and stops the flow of endotoxins and bacteria through the gut wall...
I got you here! A double negative is a positive. Ray Peat is right here.

Jam

Well, I have my doubts regarding the statement that "all bacterial infestations in the mouth originate from the gut" (emphasis mine). I can believe that to be true in many cases, if not most... but not all cases, by a long shot. For example, I have never had gut issues, have never been overly constipated, and have what I consider to be a cast iron digestive system. My periodontal disease is probably partly genetic, but mostly due to three factors: mainly, I avoided dentists like the plague from when I was 18yrs old to 43yrs old... did not get a single cleaning throughout that period of time (yes, I am, or was, an idiot); during those 25 years, I smoked cigarettes, a pack a day; finally, my teeth have extremely short roots, which means that even small periodontal pockets become infected/inflamed much easier than is normally the case. So, not saying Peat is wrong here, but these blanket statements should be taken with a grain of salt in my view, as in my case it is almost definitely not true. Just sayin' ;)

Last edited:

Jam

9. Yoshimura A., Kaneko T., Kato Y., Golenbock D. T., Hara Y. (2002) Lipopolysaccharides from periodontopathic bacteria Porphyromonas gingivalis and Capnocytophaga ochracea are antagonists for human Toll-like receptor 4. Infect. Immun. 70, 218–225. [PMCID: PMC127593] [PubMed: 11748186]

Hmmm...

yerrag

Well, I have my doubts regarding the statement that "all bacterial infestations in the mouth originate from the gut" (emphasis mine). I can believe that to be true in many cases, if not most... but not all cases, by a long shot. For example, I have never had gut issues, have never been overly constipated, and have what I consider to be a cast iron digestive system. My periodontal disease is probably partly genetic, but mostly due to three factors: mainly, I avoided dentists like the plague from when I was 18yrs old to 43yrs old... did not get a single cleaning throughout that period of time (yes, I am, or was, an idiot); during those 25 years, I smoked cigarettes, a pack a day; finally, my teeth have extremely short roots, which means that even small periodontal pockets become infected/inflamed much easier than is normally the case. So, not saying Peat is wrong here, but these blanket statements should be taken with a grain of salt in my view, as in my case it is almost definitely not true. Just sayin' ;)

Consider when it was 'full set of denture' time long ago. Endotoxin was just in the gut. Then it translatocated to your blood. Or it went up from your gut to your mouth. It made a tiny hole in your teeth just below your gumline. It started an infection. It turned into a colony. And it slowly grew and you didn't notice it until many years down the road. It became in itself another recurring source of bacteria and endotoxins being sent to your blood.

That may describe you and that may just blow my case out of the park!

OP
ecstatichamster
I think it is quite likely that the body challenged with huge gut bacteria and endotoxin loads can't fight it, and the bacteria migrate through the gut wall and colonize endothelial surfaces. Especially in interfaces with the outside world, and especially when high parathyroid hormone causes deposits of calcification and helps the bacteria avoid macrophages.

The areas that are always challenged, the so-called mucus membranes, just don't have enough juice in the body left to fight off their huge onslaught and they become very chronically infected.

Something like that.

So if you get the gut working better, your body will fight off the bacterial in other places, hence Dr. Peat's dentist prescribing laxatives and not having to do dentistry anymore. It is probably a slight exaggeration on Dr. Peat's part, but maybe not.

Someone with "iron" digestion and no constipation doesn't necessarily have a healthy gut either. If someone has 2 - 3 good easy bowel movements a day then they have a point but otherwise...not necessarily.

InChristAlone

Periodontal disease is definitely an infection, and there are several things that can make it more likely. Once infected it just spreads all around through normal brushing and flossing techniques... or maybe no brushing and flossing as the colonies can then continue growing without any agitation. And also easy food sources like starches and sugars that are left on the teeth, the bacteria form a thick layer of sticky plaque that can extend down below the gumline which then further inflames the gums and causes gum recession. Vitamin C deficiency can also cause gum recession. Smoking depletes vitamin C rapidly so most smokers have bad gums.
Must see video...

ETA Hadn't watched that video in several months so decided to do it again as I've been getting some bleeding gums again. He does say the sticky plaque is not the cause of gum disease (though it can cause tooth decay) but the swimmers underneath the gums that are also in the bloodstream causing elevated white blood cells and vitamin B12 deficiency. Amoebas spirochetes and rods.

Last edited:

Mossy

Thanks for looking up the values. I'm not sure if we can say it's a certainty that high monocytes always equate to high endotoxins. There could be other reasons, which I am just not aware of at the moment. And when the high endotoxin reading is only temporary, as in the case of recovery from bacterial infection, the high monocytes are due to bacterial die-off, and endotoxins (assuming it's a gram-negative bacteria of the sort that gives off a high TLR4- response) would be high, and consequently monocytes would be high as well. During the infection, WBC and neutrophils would also be high, and as the infection goes away, WBC and neutrophil values would taper off, while monocytes would remain high before it tapers off eventually.

So you'll have to use the monocyte information together with other data to know more about your situation. If say your WBC and neutrophils are always low and monocytes are always high, then I could probably say that the source of endotoxins isn't coming from an active infection (such as a periodontal infection) and that it could come either from your guts or from the endotoxins stored in the vascular plaque. And if I should start a program of avoiding foods that increase endotoxin production in the gut, and eat raw carrot salad and cooked bamboo shoots, and take activated charcoal for a significant period, and then I still see high monocyte count, I could consider the probability that I have endotoxin stores slowly being released from my vascular plaque.

What is your current wbc, neutrophil, and monocyte reading? And the past as well. As then maybe we can see a pattern or deduce something from them.
I don’t have a current reading, but I have from April 2018, and 5 years back. Don’t feel obligated to waste too much of your time, but should you see anything worth mentioning, here they are:

———
2018:
———
Monocyte: 10
WBC: 6.1
Neutrophil: 49

———
2017:
———
Monocyte: 9
WBC: 4.8
Neutrophil: 47

———
2016:
———
WBC: 5.3
Neutrophil: 46

———
2015:
———
Monocyte: 8

———
2015 (2):
———
WBC: 4.9

———
2015 (3):
———
WBC: 4.7

———
2014:
———
WBC: 5.2
Neutrophil: 43

yerrag

I don’t have a current reading, but I have from April 2018, and 5 years back. Don’t feel obligated to waste too much of your time, but should you see anything worth mentioning, here they are:

———
2018:
———
WBC: 6.1
Neutrophil: 49

———
2017:
———
WBC: 4.8

———
2016:
———

———
2015:
———
Monocyte: 8

———
2015 (2):
———
WBC: 4.9

———
2015 (3):
———
WBC: 4.7

———
2014:
———
WBC: 5.2
Neutrophil: 43

Dr. Weatherby's optimal values:

WBC 5.0 - 7.5
Neutrophils 40-60%
Monocyte 0 - 7%

Your WBC, looks really good. Shows low level of infection. Even as some values are below optimal range of Dr. Weatherby, Dr. Tom Lewis considers 4 to still be excellent. Neutrophils, being low end of optimal, shows low bacterial infection. This, to me, shows that the level of bacterial infection is very low. However, monocytes are above range, and in my opinion, Dr. Weatherby is forgiving on the high end. But I'm not one whose opinion should be trusted on monocytes. I just think though, that based on my history of having a monocyte of 3%, where I had regular blood pressure, I now have high blood pressure, with monocyte range from 6-9. And I associate that with having a high amount of endotoxins.

Assuming that were the case, and that you have endotoxemia, but no bacterial infection (that's significant), you would either be getting exposed to endotoxins from gut translocation, or that you already have endotoxins stores in your vascular system, possibly where your vascular plaques are.

Since Ray Peat believes that the benefit of fasting could very well be of less endotoxins being passed on from the gut to blood, as could be with my experience with of a significant level of blood pressure drop, you may want to do a day fast to see if you feel better after a fast (assuming you are able to maintain good blood sugar levels). And if you feel better, it could be that your source of endotoxins are coming from your gut. To further strengthen this conclusion, you could begin intake of activated charcoal, as well as eat more regularly carrot salad and cooked bamboo shoots (for antibiotic effects), as well as well-cooked green leaves (insoluble fiber from cellulose for endotoxin absorbing effect), making sure you're not taking any antibiotic, as antibiotics could create endotoxin die-off that increases your endotoxin level.

If you should see improvement, and this is an improvement that is consistent and not just a one-off, you can take another blood test to verify if the monocyte levels have indeed gone down.

On the other hand, if you feel no improvement, there is the possibility that the endotoxin is coming from the steady release from your plaque. Or it could still be another issue unrelated to endotoxins. Is your blood sugar steady all throughout the day? Do you suffer from hypoglycemia without knowing it (as many people don't know, given that doctors don't really diagnose hypoglycemia as much as they don't diagnose hypothyroidism)? And if no, is your metabolism blocked somehow. Low potassium or low thiamine could cause metabolism to slow down, and your energy level will be down, and this opens the way to allergies or just a general feeling of blah, or even depression.

This is just my opinion and experimentation is the only way to tell whether this analysis is appropriate to your context.

Mossy

Dr. Weatherby's optimal values:

WBC 5.0 - 7.5
Neutrophils 40-60%
Monocyte 0 - 7%

Your WBC, looks really good. Shows low level of infection. Even as some values are below optimal range of Dr. Weatherby, Dr. Tom Lewis considers 4 to still be excellent. Neutrophils, being low end of optimal, shows low bacterial infection. This, to me, shows that the level of bacterial infection is very low. However, monocytes are above range, and in my opinion, Dr. Weatherby is forgiving on the high end. But I'm not one whose opinion should be trusted on monocytes. I just think though, that based on my history of having a monocyte of 3%, where I had regular blood pressure, I now have high blood pressure, with monocyte range from 6-9. And I associate that with having a high amount of endotoxins.

Assuming that were the case, and that you have endotoxemia, but no bacterial infection (that's significant), you would either be getting exposed to endotoxins from gut translocation, or that you already have endotoxins stores in your vascular system, possibly where your vascular plaques are.

Since Ray Peat believes that the benefit of fasting could very well be of less endotoxins being passed on from the gut to blood, as could be with my experience with of a significant level of blood pressure drop, you may want to do a day fast to see if you feel better after a fast (assuming you are able to maintain good blood sugar levels). And if you feel better, it could be that your source of endotoxins are coming from your gut. To further strengthen this conclusion, you could begin intake of activated charcoal, as well as eat more regularly carrot salad and cooked bamboo shoots (for antibiotic effects), as well as well-cooked green leaves (insoluble fiber from cellulose for endotoxin absorbing effect), making sure you're not taking any antibiotic, as antibiotics could create endotoxin die-off that increases your endotoxin level.

If you should see improvement, and this is an improvement that is consistent and not just a one-off, you can take another blood test to verify if the monocyte levels have indeed gone down.

On the other hand, if you feel no improvement, there is the possibility that the endotoxin is coming from the steady release from your plaque. Or it could still be another issue unrelated to endotoxins. Is your blood sugar steady all throughout the day? Do you suffer from hypoglycemia without knowing it (as many people don't know, given that doctors don't really diagnose hypoglycemia as much as they don't diagnose hypothyroidism)? And if no, is your metabolism blocked somehow. Low potassium or low thiamine could cause metabolism to slow down, and your energy level will be down, and this opens the way to allergies or just a general feeling of blah, or even depression.

This is just my opinion and experimentation is the only way to tell whether this analysis is appropriate to your context.
This is very informative and helpful—thank you. In the past I haven’t felt good fasting, but I have had good effects from charcoal. I don’t believe I have hypoglycemia, though there was a period where I thought I was what was defined as, if I remember correctly, symptomatic hypoglycemic, where the numbers don’t show it but the symptoms do.

I will have to go over this several times, and consider some of these approaches and a time where I can realistically apply them. At first thought, I think the charcoal is where I’d start.

Thanks again. This is an interesting read and worth coming back to.

yerrag

This is very informative and helpful—thank you. In the past I haven’t felt good fasting, but I have had good effects from charcoal. I don’t believe I have hypoglycemia, though there was a period where I thought I was what was defined as, if I remember correctly, symptomatic hypoglycemic, where the numbers don’t show it but the symptoms do.

I will have to go over this several times, and consider some of these approaches and a time where I can realistically apply them. At first thought, I think the charcoal is where I’d start.

Thanks again. This is an interesting read and worth coming back to.

You're welcome. Please update us on your progress.

yerrag

The Regulation of Endotoxin Tolerance and its Impact on Macrophage Activation. - PubMed - NCBI :

Abstract
Endotoxin tolerance in macrophages is a key regulatory mechanism to limit the innate immune response to infection or injury. Long considered a state of unresponsiveness to Toll-like receptor activation, tolerance is now recognized as a state of altered responsiveness to infection or injury. Endotoxin tolerance leads to a shift away from a pro-inflammatory response toward a response with key anti-inflammatory and pro-resolution features. Advances in our understanding of Toll-like receptor function have identified a number of molecular mechanisms that promote tolerance, but how these are integrated to achieve gene-specific regulation is an important outstanding question. The potential to harness the mechanisms of endotoxin tolerance to promote the resolution of chronic inflammation warrants the continued investigation of this fundamental feature of innate immunity. This review focuses on the endotoxin tolerant state, our understanding of the underlying molecular mechanisms, and the clinical significance of endotoxin tolerance.

Endotoxin tolerance is one way where and individual doesn't show sign of being affected as much by endotoxins.

Jam

Pathophysiology of endotoxin tolerance: mechanisms and clinical consequences

Conclusions
An endotoxin-tolerant state is a clinical phenomenon not restricted to sepsis but has been observed for a number of pathologies such as ACS, CF, and even cancer. Although ET has been thought of as a protective mechanism against septic shock and ischemia, its incidence is associated with high risks of secondary infections. Several studies have also shown some common mechanistic paradigms in ET across different diseases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals