Antiviral Protocol that worked for me

dogtrainer

My friend visited for about an hour last week. The next day, she texted me she felt like dog ***t. She was sick for about 10 days with low grade fever, malaise, no appetite, coughing. Her doctor gave her some antibiotics (doxycycline) On about day 5 and she felt better.

yesterday, I noticed my afternoon temps were 99.5 even after me not eating in 24 hours (I have severe digestion problems). That is mostly definitely a fever for me. I felt sick, sicker than I usually feel with my SIBO/gut problems. I was worried the uhhhh thing that’s going around, so I immediately went down to CVS got a test for that.

while I was waiting for my test appointment, I went ahead and dosed every antiviral thing I know:

Immediately:

1000mg aspirin powder in water

Methylene blue in water (didn’t dose, just made the water dark blue but still clear)

Riboflavin (1/4 tsp powder)

Vitamin D, two drops in bellybutton

dropperful “Big Killa” tincture (you can find this on Etsy it’s a tincture or goldenseal, myrhh, echinacea, and osha root).

dropperful olive leaf extract

dropperful Pau Darco

big spoonful of Acerola powder in water (I do this every day anyway)

By that evening, my temp had dropped to 98.6. I took a few B1 with dinner, systemic enzymes right before bed, and progesterone (vaginally). ioRinse mouthwash per usual.

This morning woke up with my normal temps for this part of my cycle - 97.9. I had a headache that abated with coffee. (This is somewhat normal for me esp premenstrually). Temp rose to 98.6 by mid morning as per usual.

being aware of your Daily temps can give you an advantage when it comes to viral illness.

im going to repeat the doses of everything today just to be in the safe side and will update the thread with any interesting plot twists.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals