Weird Cyclical Symptoms That Come And Go Away. Causes ?

Doludolu

Hello, I wonder if any of you through your health journey have made connections with some symptoms and health state / root causes. I'm fully commited on RP type of diet only for about 4 months.

I do feel occasionaly (this comes in cycles):
  • Chills although body temperature is fine.
  • Strong pressure/pain in my upper neck / occiput area, sometimes feel pressure / mild pain in the eyes. Also this may sound weird but sometimes it gets quite severe: I feel strong pressure inside my head, pushing my brain, sometimes to the point that it feels like it's gonna explode.
  • Digestion also seems to slow down ; feeling kind of like lethargy / low motivation / productivity How do you think this is connected: High endotoxin? Some kind of hidden infection becoming cyclically active ? Reaction to food intolerance? High serotonin / estrogen? Low thyroid?
This usually lasts for 3-4-5 days, has been like that in cycles (comes and goes) for maybe 3 years. Worked on gut a lot, it helped with SIBO & Candida, but these cyclical symptoms / occasional state has maintained.

What I've noticed myself: prolonged fasting helps when I feel like that ; coffee helps ; activated charcoal helps (but then makes my bowels move too slow, so I get re-intoxicated, I guess).

Last edited:

Summer

Think it could be a reaction to a food you’re eating on certain days?

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

Think it could be a reaction to a food you’re eating on certain days?
Yes, it could be. Seems to happen with a bit higher fat intake, especially something containing cholesterol. Read about blockages in the bile ducts, possibly by parasites, hindering bile flow, thought that could be a possible cause, but apparently these critters are so well hidden in the ducts you can't really eradicate them with herbals / antibiotics. Any other thoughts?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals