Endotoxin Die-off?

OP
J

Jeemmy

Hi

Hi @Jeemmy, yes I have - mostly GI problems but also some estrogen related age problems. I have those under control with some NDT - Tyromax and Cortnon - which is progesterone/DHEA. One other thing that I started recently (~two months) was going low oxalate. This also really helped sort of all over well being and maybe even the GI a bit. Check out the “Oxalate Toxicity” thread.

Thanks, I checked out the thread, it's interesting. Maybe oxalate is playing a role too.. but I read that maybe the problem is that liver is not detoxifying enough to keep up with the oxalate ingestion/production? I actually feel my liver as not in really good shape..

Lollipop2

Thanks, I checked out the thread, it's interesting. Maybe oxalate is playing a role too.. but I read that maybe the problem is that liver is not detoxifying enough to keep up with the oxalate ingestion/production? I actually feel my liver as not in really good shape..
Hi @Jeemmy one of the first things I did when I learned about Ray Peat is work on my liver. I do think it is a key piece to recovering health. Drinking coffee helped a lot. You can search the forum for ideas on helping the liver. One thing that I have understood for myself is to use food rather than large amounts of supplements to help me recover, especially vitamins or minerals in isolation. If you look through enough threads, you will start to see people having problems with high doses of single vits and mins. As far as oxalates go, the kidneys seem to be extremely important as well. @Blossom posted on that thread three videos as I recall. They are all very good and start to generate a decent understanding about the oxalate problem. I honestly think had I understood about oxalates when I started learning and Peat and had combined the information, it would have been a stellar way to heal. You are lucky!

OP
J

Jeemmy

Hello @Lollipop2 , unfortunately coffee gives me a bit of anxiety, I can tolerate for some days but after I was never able to use it for more than 2-3 weeks continuously :( I will try different paths!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals