What do you do when you feel "endotoxinish"? What do you suggest?

OP
ecstatichamster
I wouldn't do it for more than 6 doses or something like that as a first try. I did it once 3xdayx5 days and was constipated for a week and a half haha very unpleasant experience. Whenever I stick to 1-6 is totally fine. In fact it even helps transit time sometimes.

thank you. I've done it twice and am giving it a break. Fasting today, just juice, salt, olives, a little collagen.

lvysaur

vitamin d3 is blocker of that receptor?
"1,25 Dihydroxycholecalciferol (1,25 (OH)2 D3) significantly reduced TNF-α production in LPS-activated ESCs and TNF-α and IL-6 production by LTA-stimulated WECs"
"1,25 (OH)2 D3 pretreatment markedly reduced LPS-induced TLR4 protein expression by ESCs"

"Stimulation of vitamin D deficient samples with TLR ligands produced a number of proinflammatory cytokines, which were significantly reduced upon vitamin D normalisation."

so yes it seems vitamin D blocks, or more likely, reduces the need, for TLR4 and other inflammatory "lower level" mediators like TNFa and IL-6. IL-6 is what causes lack of appetite, and I had high levels during covid.

Dr. B

"1,25 Dihydroxycholecalciferol (1,25 (OH)2 D3) significantly reduced TNF-α production in LPS-activated ESCs and TNF-α and IL-6 production by LTA-stimulated WECs"
"1,25 (OH)2 D3 pretreatment markedly reduced LPS-induced TLR4 protein expression by ESCs"

"Stimulation of vitamin D deficient samples with TLR ligands produced a number of proinflammatory cytokines, which were significantly reduced upon vitamin D normalisation."

so yes it seems vitamin D blocks, or more likely, reduces the need, for TLR4 and other inflammatory "lower level" mediators like TNFa and IL-6. IL-6 is what causes lack of appetite, and I had high levels during covid.
what are you saying with 'legalizeit' raw milk?!

I buy them at Whole Foods, green olives or Greek olives. They are super salty and delicious and I find them helpful.

i found some usda organic made in greece green olives but they're jarred. i think the brand is divine. they have sea salt, but also citric acid added.
do you need olives if you have a good quality, organic extra virgin olive oil.

there is this organic brand in costco sold in dark black glass bottles which seems very high quality they label it extra virgin, organic but also 'raw' and 'unfiltered', those two words are uncommon on olive oil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals