Weight gain when trying to heal. Is it what you think?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I agree!! I came from restricted low carb and definitely gained weight, BUT I was so much healthier @Peatful and then my weight stabilized at a healthy place for healing.
Thx for sharing Lisa.
I had no idea you did as well

pushkin

@Momma directed me over here, thank you! I don't read the forum so much these days but I did recently post on this same topic on another thread (one of the original threads that inspired me to go on this journey in the first place). I am still very much in recovery, one year in but most of what you write @Peatful has also been my experience and I am so happy to see, others too. You write so poetically and the one line I have to single out as very important is: "A dying to your old self in a way". The essence of this healing 'protocol' is all there in that phrase and even though it sounds painful, the psychological aspect absolutely must not be overlooked if one is to succeed.

I hope I may be allowed to link to the post I wrote if it helps give another voice to the discussion but the original thread creator @Kelj , who is no longer active on here, has to have all the credit for inspiring me, her threads are extremely rich in material and resources if you want to take a look.

All cited below:

and my own post:

and a reply:

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

@Momma directed me over here, thank you! I don't read the forum so much these days but I did recently post on this same topic on another thread (one of the original threads that inspired me to go on this journey in the first place). I am still very much in recovery, one year in but most of what you write @Peatful has also been my experience and I am so happy to see, others too. You write so poetically and the one line I have to single out as very important is: "A dying to your old self in a way". The essence of this healing 'protocol' is all there in that phrase and even though it sounds painful, the psychological aspect absolutely must not be overlooked if one is to succeed.

I hope I may be allowed to link to the post I wrote if it helps give another voice to the discussion but the original thread creator @Kelj , who is no longer active on here, has to have all the credit for inspiring me, her threads are extremely rich in material and resources if you want to take a look.

All cited below:

and my own post:

and a reply:

Hello there

I will reply on the other thread

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Georgi’s opening statement is what I was referring to regarding a stressed cell and glucose.

I absolutely went diabetic in the early stages of my healing

I was unable to utilize the glucose until I moved away from my highly stressed metabolism

I post here if anyone stumbles across this thread in the future

Best

View: https://youtu.be/hNUBxUPzQ44?si=JaTy7ti3RT4TcYx-

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals