Consistently Poor Wound Healing

chamberarrow

What would cause consistently poor wound healing? I have used vitamin C, P5P, B12, folic acid, biotin zinc, manganese, T3(orally mostly, have used topically), eat as much protein as I can stomach, B3, Vitamin A & D, E, B5, get lots of copper from foods... And all these nutrients I listed I have used seperately or together at one point or another. I currently use B complex and D + K2, zinc occasionally at the moment. I figured if I have a diabetic like condition it can screw with healing. Increasing sucrose intake has not done anything. B vitamins have helped but in short bursts, B6 helps the most but again, short bursts. Used to heal easily from any skin wound, rash, scrape. Now I have these stretch marks, acne bumps on upper body. Doesn't make sense. Is it possible I have some kind of allergy or intolerance to some kind of food that could **** my skin so bad and my skin heal terribly?

Used to have flawless skin on Carnivorish diet, but I still consume meat, eggs, skim milk. Diet also includes potatoes, rice, white flour products occasionally, fruit, oj, soda, similar things to that. I assumed aspirin and B3 which lower FFA may help improve wound healing, but it did nothing. Is this something simple that has completely flown over my head? Would a no fiber, easy to digest foods only diet perhaps alleviate possible problems and fix the skin? Or perhaps I do have some degree of insulin resistance/diabetic condition. What would I go about to improve that?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Last edited:

Ihor

I have a chronic copper deficiency that I haven’t been able to lift for a long time, and my wounds heal too long, when I eat more products with copper or copper glycinate supplementation they heal faster, but copper itself makes me feel tired

lampofred

What are your pulse and temps? I think high pulse and temps, along with low FFA and glucose getting oxidized all the way to CO2 are necessary for regeneration.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals