Keloids - Trying To Understand Its Nature

achillea

My wife had a kiloid develop over her lip which was so tight that it caused a deformation of the upper lip. Needless to say she was quite upset as she was still in her 40's and quite pretty. She had it abraided, did not work. Then when Dr Klinghardt was practicing in Sante Fe we went to see him for some prolotherapy and he suggested the use of the bee venom. I would say he injected it 3-5 times every 3-6 weeks and the keloid totally disappeared, A casual observer would never know she ever had it.

I would venture that Sophia Health Clinic in Washington state would do it and if not, then know where to get it done as this is Klinghardts clinic and he has used bee venom for various reasons for decades.

The bee venom is very high in hyaluronic acid, thus the reason I suggested its use. It is readily available. It may be advisable to start applying it topically to soften them up before the injections because the hardness of the keloid is like wire.

Mito

Man has keloids removed thanks to strangers' donations | Daily Mail Online

IMG_0739.jpg

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I don't understand how plastic surgery would have solved it, unless the plastic surgeon is very skilled as well in dealing with keloids. After repeated surgeries that kept making it worse, Keith must have good reason to believe it will work this last time.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

My wife had a kiloid develop over her lip which was so tight that it caused a deformation of the upper lip. Needless to say she was quite upset as she was still in her 40's and quite pretty. She had it abraided, did not work. Then when Dr Klinghardt was practicing in Sante Fe we went to see him for some prolotherapy and he suggested the use of the bee venom. I would say he injected it 3-5 times every 3-6 weeks and the keloid totally disappeared, A casual observer would never know she ever had it.

I would venture that Sophia Health Clinic in Washington state would do it and if not, then know where to get it done as this is Klinghardts clinic and he has used bee venom for various reasons for decades.

The bee venom is very high in hyaluronic acid, thus the reason I suggested its use. It is readily available. It may be advisable to start applying it topically to soften them up before the injections because the hardness of the keloid is like wire.
I'm glad your wife got to see a very good doctor. Amazing Dr. Klinghardt!

Bees and silkworm - letting nature do its work!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I was rubbing two drops daily each of Tyromix (thyroid), StressNon (pregnenolone), and Progestene (progesterone) on my keloid for a week. A week after, I noticed a part of it turned soft and white. What do you think happened here? which of the three hormones caused the keloid to soften? Or is it a combination of two of these? Or all three together? I've never seen my keloid soften this way, by topical application.

ivy

Ray has written about this.

Cells with low glucose and hypoxia end up in disorganized matrices of collagen. The collagen is a protective mechanism to keep these cells from becoming cancerous and spreading around the organism, is my impression

The steps are inflammation --> fibrosis --> calcification, the last step where cells take up calcium in their death throes.

That's my simplified version because I am a simple person

Keloids can prevented by good energetics. Raising CO2 levels, going to altitude and living there for awhile, getting plenty of sugar and good nutrition, lowering endotoxin loads, red light, OJ, aspirin, etc.

They may be reversible with proteolytic enzymes.

No wonder I got terrible scars on my scalp then. I had some sebaceous cysts removed and now I'm left with even harder bumps from the scarring.

@yerrag, any updates? Are you still using anything topically?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

No wonder I got terrible scars on my scalp then. I had some sebaceous cysts removed and now I'm left with even harder bumps from the scarring.

@yerrag, any updates? Are you still using anything topically?
I had to stop applying the hormones because they were increasing my blood pressure. Since blood pressure is my priority concern, I had to stop.

Until recently though, I had recurring seborrheic dermatitis. I gave up on it, having had it for close to twenty years. Then, it went away. I think it had to do with my supplementation with therapeutic levels of magnesium, and with increased potassium intake. This was also to lower my blood pressure, but it resolved my scalp condition.

Funny how things work out.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I may have found a cause for keloids, at least in my case. It has to do with endotoxins and with how it disturbs the process of healing of scar tissue.

I may have a longstanding case of periodontal bacterial infection that was hidden. This could date back to the early 90s, the time when I started to have keloids develop. I believe that the endotoxins were making my blood vessels permeable, and when I have a wound, the endotoxins would accompany the blood as it heals the wound. With the endotoxins also forming a clot along with fibrin, the healing matrix would be fibrinotic and would spur the formation of excess collagen around the scar. It also did not help that I was hypotoxemic before, the result of mercury toxicity, and the healing site was not healing properly due to a deficiency of oxygen.

I draw from a study Capture of Lipopolysaccharide (Endotoxin) by the Blood Clot: A Comparative Study , where it explains the capture of LPS by blood clots:

In addition to the passive entrapment of microbes invading at wound sites, the present report provides evidence for an active participation of the clot in immunity by its ability to capture and sequester the important microbial toxin, lipopolysaccharide (LPS, endotoxin). LPS is the principal lipid of the outer lamella of the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria[7] and is continuously shed into the environment by populations of these bacteria. Because lipid A, the central component of LPS, is a major agent of morbidity and mortality in humans and arthropods that experience infection by Gram-negative bacteria[8], [9], immunologists are interested in the systems for its inactivation and sequestration[10], [11]. We find that the extracellular fibrin clot and the platelet thrombus of the mammalian clotting system both bind LPS, as does the extracellular coagulin clot of the horseshoe crab, Limulus polyphemus, and the VHDL clot of the American lobster. It is suggested that the capture of LPS by the blood clot serves to reduce the dissemination of LPS released by Gram-negative bacteria that become entrapped in the clot following wounding of the integument, thus reducing the possibility that LPS from that source could cause systemic disease.

While the effect of the capture of LPS by blood clots is salutary, given that it is a way to contain the systemic harm from LPS, I believe it could also result in the formation of keloid (Bleeding, clotting, cancer ) :

Clots are formed when soluble fibrinogen polymerizes, condenses, and becomes insoluble. Even before the particles of fibrin become insoluble, a clot-dissolving system is continuously breaking it down into small peptides. These peptides tend to cause capillaries to leak. If a massive amount of fibrinogen and fibrin leak out of capillaries, clots are formed outside capillaries, and the peptides released in the process of cleaning up this debris contribute to further leakage, and to inflammation. The inflammation stimulates the production of collagen-rich connective tissue, and a fibrotic tissue replaces the functional tissues. Many of Hans Selye’s experiments explored the conditions in which inflammation, exudation, and fibrosis developed, sometimes ending with calcification of the region.

The presence of fibrin in the extracellular matrix interferes with the differentiated functioning of cells, which depend on their contact with a normal matrix. When healing and regeneration occur in the normal matrix, the remodeling of the tissue involves the breakdown of collagen, which releases peptides with antiinflammatory, antiangiogenic and antiinvasive actions. When fibrin is present, the remodeling process releases peptides that increase cell growth, invasiveness, inflammation, and the production of new blood vessels, which in turn become leaky.

I'm not sure if I'm tying things together right, but I get the sense that endotoxin causes fibrin leakage, and this state would characterize the way that a wound heals. The wound would be fibrotic, and unable to differentiate as it grows, much like a tumor would. That my hypotoxemic condition limits the availability of oxygen also contributes to further thickening the collagen layer of the healed wound.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag Did anything help with your Keloid scar? Thanks

I haven't been spending time and effort on my keloid lately. Focusing more on my bp reduction project.

Since I am discovering that my high bp has a singnificant microbial element and causality to it, I can't help but think that maybe my high bp and my keloid scars are but different expressions of my body's reaction to pathogenic microbes.

Here is an article on keloid and mycobacteria:

I think keloids form as a result of the immune system being unable to kill mycobacteria and the immune system simply encases the mycobacteria in finer to keep the bacteria from spreading.

Keloids are just one expression of granulated I have. I also have a bulge on my forehead called temporal arteritis.

Both are benign. But these are just the expressions I see as they are superficial. But there are other growths that I think are possible, such as polyangitis in the heart and in the kidneys. But these are hard to detect.

Keloids are hereditary, as some of my siblings and relatives have them. Bit I believe what is inherited is the microbe- a mycobacteria.

I don't know how to fix this problem, but in the near future I would be trying the use of electromagnetic frequencies similar to the zapper of Hulda Clark and of Robert Beck. Once I receive the Biotrohn unit recommended by Andreas Kalcker (of chlorine dioxide for COVID fame), I'll see what improvements I can get from using it.

I also am considering the use of isopathic remedies although I do not yet know how to source out these remedies. They work like homeopathic remedies, but instead of dilutions of toxins, they are dilutions of microbes. They are otherwise known as dilutions of bacteriophages. These microbes would in theory cause pathogenic microbes to morph into harmless and beneficial microbes helped by a body thst has good acid base balance.

This is not the medical science we have come to know and accept. This isn't the science of germ theory of Louis Pasteur. This is the science of pleomorphism and terrain theory espoused by Bechamp, Enderlain, and Naessens. Which has been rejected by the purveyors of germ theory, of which the existence of virus has never been proven scientifically, and is the basis of us believing in the HIV hoax and the COVID hoax.

I'll have to fix my BP first and then focus later on fixing the granulomas.

Andy316

Thanks @yerrag. I have a big Keloid on my chest which started appearing in my mid teens(late 90s - Ohh Good Times :)).

I am A+ and from my past ailments - I had Measles(as a kid), Chicken Pox(early teens), Jaundice(at age 17) kind of tells me that we are similar - that is our system attracts and populates bacterial overgrowth. Also I have been anaemic since childhood and Oxygen supply is huge to counter bacteria and Acidic bodies.

You are right about it being genetic - My paternal grandmom (who passed away due to colon cancer) had a couple of Keloids on her body, and my dad does too. I have a range of food intolerances and I'm hypothyroid. Managed to get my intolerances under control by going No dairy/Low fat/Low fiber/low Fructose diet.

However I am noticing that any food that is helpful for Collagen production (VitC, Lysine, Proline) really makes me tired if consumed in excess. I typically have Chicken curry for my dinner (as meat really satisfies my hunger unlike Veggies which majority of I had to give up to improve my intolerances). The lysine and proline in chicken is making me fatigued after meals. Not sure how to counter this unless I have to really limit or cut out my meat intake which is kind of impossible for me to do.

Hope you resolve your high BP. Maybe cut out spicy foods and excess salt and see if it helps. I have normal to lowish BP and my Doctor keeps telling me that for bacterial body states, keeping the body alkaline is a must - So only well cooked boiled food with adequate calcium and potassium in each meal.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Thanks @yerrag. I have a big Keloid on my chest which started appearing in my mid teens(late 90s - Ohh Good Times :)).

I am A+ and from my past ailments - I had Measles(as a kid), Chicken Pox(early teens), Jaundice(at age 17) kind of tells me that we are similar - that is our system attracts and populates bacterial overgrowth. Also I have been anaemic since childhood and Oxygen supply is huge to counter bacteria and Acidic bodies.

You are right about it being genetic - My paternal grandmom (who passed away due to colon cancer) had a couple of Keloids on her body, and my dad does too. I have a range of food intolerances and I'm hypothyroid. Managed to get my intolerances under control by going No dairy/Low fat/Low fiber/low Fructose diet.

However I am noticing that any food that is helpful for Collagen production (VitC, Lysine, Proline) really makes me tired if consumed in excess. I typically have Chicken curry for my dinner (as meat really satisfies my hunger unlike Veggies which majority of I had to give up to improve my intolerances). The lysine and proline in chicken is making me fatigued after meals. Not sure how to counter this unless I have to really limit or cut out my meat intake which is kind of impossible for me to do.

Hope you resolve your high BP. Maybe cut out spicy foods and excess salt and see if it helps. I have normal to lowish BP and my Doctor keeps telling me that for bacterial body states, keeping the body alkaline is a must - So only well cooked boiled food with adequate calcium and potassium in each meal.
I refrain from using genetics as much as I can in explaining a predisposition, given my preference for Peat's Lamarckian reasoning. When I refer to the keloids as hereditary, I refer to it as the passing of microbes inter-generationally. In the case of keloids, I believe in it being of mycobacteria passed on. It isn't a far-fetched idea, considering that our microbes outpopulate the cells in our bodies, and these microbes are passed on to us.

Our system is naturally filled with microbes. Contrary to medical dogma, our blood is filled with microbes, yet it is assumed by the medical experts not to be so, in their dogmatic belief of germs in our internal system being an infection - from outside our body. This should make us think twice about blood transfusions, but it is not a matter of choice when one undergoes a blood transfusion. It is a necessary evil when it comes to accidents where a lot of blood is lost. But if you would attempt to let the system identify the microbes in your blood, you would run into a dead end as it's only a fraction of the microbes in our system that would be identified. So you and I-we're not really singled out by nature to have a bacterial overgrowth. It is more a matter, I believe, a matter of our body having an imbalance - a combination of hereditary, metabolic, nutritional, and lifestyle factors that would affect the makeup of our microbial balance, where instead of microbes within us being being in symbiosis and beneficial to us, they would being pathogenic and parasitic, and saprophytic to us. So, in this environment, commensal microorganism become pathogenic.

I think that there is a lot we have unlearn from what we've been programmed by education which forms part of the subtle propaganda foisted upon us by the system. We have a lot of the blind acting as experts leading the blind in us. We fall into rabbit holes and if we didn't, we are led to wild goose chases. We have the system pretty much working in concert with the parasites within us to destroy our own selves. We are then told why we are diseased and so helpless is because of something we cannot change in our genetic blueprint, or that we did not exercise enough, or that we aren't meditating enough, or that we are just in a state of being old and that what afflicts us is our age.

Modern medicine is the worst kind of superstition man and his civilized system has successfully pushed upon us.

Andy316

@yerrag I noticed that sugary/starchy foods (White refined flour, sweets, grapes) makes my chest keloid extremely itchy, did you have a similar experience?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag I noticed that sugary/starchy foods (White refined flour, sweets, grapes) makes my chest keloid extremely itchy, did you have a similar experience?
I haven't been able to see that relationship, but I'll be more observant on this. Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals