I Tried Out Every Diet Under The Sun. Here I Share What I Learned

Warrior

Whichever way you look, wherever you turn there are people evangelizing this approach or that. Studies can be shared to argue pro on con on any perspective you wish and yet there is one undeniable truth:

People in general are not as strong/resilient as their great grandfathers were who did none of this fancy stuff and had far harder lives as well. Know why?

They ate locally produced, nutrient dense food that wasn't modified or soaked in chemicals and potions plus there were a heck of a lot less environmental toxins around.

That is the key point everyone seems to miss because most of the current food supplies are crap. GIGO.

The question is what is the best possible option of what we have without having to become farmers? The sheer amount of contradictory information as well as subjective effects from trying various methodologies really makes me wonder.

Some say Keto is bad. I'd disagree as it reversed a lot of niggling health issues and lead to a much more centered mind and fluidity (probably due to its GABA stimulatory effects). Downside was HIIT was out of the window as its just not sustainable without carbs as you gas out. But you're also really lean and far more aesthetic as well as being fuller whilst eating less.

Then you have the Peat perspective which pretty much flips this on its head. I'm still researching the latter and posted a thread requesting feedback as there is very little before/after pics or subjective data detailing the benefits online:

Are any of them sustainable long term without detrimental effects or is it a case of switching eating plans here and there to get the best as you go? Another aspect is fasting, I found it quite excellent in bursts and noticed Peat was against it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasiiqfCWdQ

I do like the idea of creating a lifestyle that is based on generating energy from a coherent cellular level as we are bioelectric machines when you take it down to its basics but the points raised above about the depleted foods and toxic environment of today is a huge part of it that many just skip over.

Santosh

Whichever way you look, wherever you turn there are people evangelizing this approach or that. Studies can be shared to argue pro on con on any perspective you wish and yet there is one undeniable truth:

People in general are not as strong/resilient as their great grandfathers were who did none of this fancy stuff and had far harder lives as well. Know why?

They ate locally produced, nutrient dense food that wasn't modified or soaked in chemicals and potions plus there were a heck of a lot less environmental toxins around.

That is the key point everyone seems to miss because most of the current food supplies are crap. GIGO.

The question is what is the best possible option of what we have without having to become farmers? The sheer amount of contradictory information as well as subjective effects from trying various methodologies really makes me wonder.

Some say Keto is bad. I'd disagree as it reversed a lot of niggling health issues and lead to a much more centered mind and fluidity (probably due to its GABA stimulatory effects). Downside was HIIT was out of the window as its just not sustainable without carbs as you gas out. But you're also really lean and far more aesthetic as well as being fuller whilst eating less.

Then you have the Peat perspective which pretty much flips this on its head. I'm still researching the latter and posted a thread requesting feedback as there is very little before/after pics or subjective data detailing the benefits online:

Are any of them sustainable long term without detrimental effects or is it a case of switching eating plans here and there to get the best as you go? Another aspect is fasting, I found it quite excellent in bursts and noticed Peat was against it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasiiqfCWdQ

I do like the idea of creating a lifestyle that is based on generating energy from a coherent cellular level as we are bioelectric machines when you take it down to its basics but the points raised above about the depleted foods and toxic environment of today is a huge part of it that many just skip over.

1) Sheeple level : eats according to the newly designed 2022 food pyramid

2) Unaware level : eats a regular western diet

3) Conscious level : tries a keto / carnivore / peat diet

4) Expert level : keeps track of every single food intolerance and reactions and gets back to foods that make him feel optimal while choosing them from local farms

5) God level : feels what his body actually craves and chooses from local farms

Kyle970

1) Sheeple level : eats according to the newly designed 2022 food pyramid

2) Unaware level : eats a regular western diet

3) Conscious level : tries a keto / carnivore / peat diet

4) Expert level : keeps track of every single food intolerance and reactions and gets back to foods that make him feel optimal while choosing them from local farms

5) God level : feels what his body actually craves and chooses from local farms
6) Level, hunter/gatherer

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals