Diet and Immunity

OP
M

Milkmeateggs

Hey Tara, thank you very much, lots of good advice here. I will look up some desserts and follow up each meal high in protein with some high sugar food.

I am rarely hungry though, only if I eat very high carb low fat meal, then I am ravenous after a few hours, if I eat a balanced meal I usually don't get hungry but I can eat a lot all the time pretty much.

I am not to keen in seeing a dentist I have read a lot of horrible stuff about modern dentistry, my teeth did already got a lot stronger since I started adding back lots of animal products and cut out grains/vegetables. But yeah I have to get it done.

I will check out condense milk and other of your suggestions. Lots of dried fruit has titanium dioxide added though so it is hard to buy anything that is not toxic on some level.

I will post an update every week or so about how I am doing.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
tara said:
post 106521 A few hours after a meal like that I'd be depressed too - from hunger - if I hadn't had more to eat in between
:lol: :1 I had thought the same thing.

Last edited:
OP
M

Milkmeateggs

UPDATE #2

Got back from London, while I was there, my food choices were very limited due to time and cost,
I skipped breakfast once, and didn't eat till 2 pm and I also had a couple beers at one night, (stupid I know). I also didn't get enough sleep and was pretty stressed the whole time.
I felt utter crap when I got back, the plane flights also tend to really irritate me.

Anyway now that I am back for the past 3 days I ate huge amounts of food. Usually breakfast eggs, low fat cheese or quark with lots of fruit or fruit juice even had some white rice.
After that basically bone broth, oxtail and mashed potatoes or roasted sweet potatoes every 2,5-3 hours. I am really feeling good now from this. Only problem was that it was hard to fall asleep.

I realized I definitely have mercury toxicity too from what I have done in the past, so along with all the dietary inventions I add in a few supplements. Made a mixture of the fat solubles ~10000 Iu A, 2000 Iu D, 100 mcg K2(maybe too low) and 400 Iu E. I will take aspirin before bed, and I got some activated charcoal, diatomaceus earth, try to get zeolite and possibly some anti parasitic/fungal herbs in small doses will do this morning and night I guess because I figured when I was taking this stomach acid blocking crap I may have got some intestinal parasites even. Anyone tried these methods?

I got temperature to ~98,9 temps to 90-100 before I went from lots of high calorie low liquid foods, meat/cheeses, potato chips, boiled potatoes, white rice, dried fruit. Will try to keep this up along with everything I am doing.

Will also make sure to go out and walk twice a day or so and do some light activity, while I quit the gym altogether until this is resolved. I feel really motivated to overcome whatever I have and feel good again.

Food wise managed to find a place to get oysters from France, and I will keep up with the meat/cheese, potatoes, fruits, organ meats and drink only milk or bone broth for fluid. Will get a blood test done soon for hormones and some blood markers too, maybe next week.

Charlie said:
post 106575
tara said:
post 106521 A few hours after a meal like that I'd be depressed too - from hunger - if I hadn't had more to eat in between
:lol: :1 I had thought the same thing.

I think I wasn't hungry because the meal had too much fat from the butter and steak.

Last edited by a moderator:

goodandevil

How to contact ray peat?

Matt1951 said:
post 104997 Ray Peat likes protein. It increases metabolism. I would suggest adding a quart of milk to what you are currently eating, which is 32 grams? more protein. So you would still be moderate protein, and would boost you towards 3000 calories, which should be good for a young man. Your grams of protein would go from ~60 grams up to ~90 grams. I drink a quart of whole milk for lunch every day. Add a raw carrot salad, again per Peat. Also red light therapy. I would do that before I used thyroid, based on other Peaters posting here. Use thyroid if all else fails, or if your labs say you are hypothyroid. What is your current temperature? How much salt do you use? Salt increases metabolism. So does coffee (I am allergic to coffee). My sinuses are vastly better following Peat. My temperature also corrected. You may wish to contact Ray Peat directly, his consultation fees are very reasonable. I assume he is still consulting new clients. Haidut has some very interesting supplements which also could help, ask Haidut for guidance.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals