Any long term Primal/Paleo diet follower ?

DDRB

Excuse me for my English if I make mistakes.
I was very interested in nutrition for several years and I ended up concluding that a high carbohydrate diet was THEORETICALLY the best (less risk of cancer, diabetes, artherosclerosis etc) and that humans are starchivores etc
But in the FACTS:

-Starch doesn't taste good, it's particularly tasteless and it's actually torture to eat in large quantities, it's only good with significant amounts of salts and spices, and preferably with fat or water, even potatoes or rather peaty white rice is actually a chore to eat.

-Fruits and sugar are pleasant to eat, but in small quantities and "diluted", if it is too concentrated (dates) and/or loaded with fructose (acasia honey, HFCS...) it becomes too fast disgusting.
Too much water/liquids in fruit too makes me have to pee too much and anything with too much water gives me brain fog/loss of cognition.

-Most vegetables are simply not enjoyable without condiments and/or cooking, even "sweet" pseudo-vegetables like carrots or cucumbers are boring.

-Proponents of HCLF vegan diets (McDougall, Furhman, Dr Greger...) all look undernourished, have bad skin, low muscle tone etc.
When they look good because they eat a lot or do weight training (Hench herbivore, Joey Carbstrong, Mic the vegan and Durian rider are the ones I've seen the most on youtube) they don't look androgen, especially at the behavioral level.
Compared to the proponents of the primal/paleo diets, even if they are often bizarre from the ground up, they generally seem athletic, rational and very masculine as a rule.

An all-raw diet of meat, dairy, and fruit (why not nuts, too) seems to be the most enjoyable diet to eat.
Are there people who eat like that here, if so have you encountered any health problems? how did you feel?

Gânico

An all-raw diet of meat, dairy, and fruit (why not nuts, too) seems to be the most enjoyable diet to eat.
Are there people who eat like that here, if so have you encountered any health problems? how did you feel?
I eat pretty much like this, lots of raw millk and raw gelatinous meat/skin, wild fruits when available, occasional raw liver. No problems here, only improvements.

OP
DDRB

DDRB

I eat pretty much like this, lots of raw millk and raw gelatinous meat/skin, wild fruits when available, occasional raw liver. No problems here, only improvements.
What positive effects have you had from this diet? What are your macros?

Gânico

What positive effects have you had from this diet? What are your macros?
Elevated mood, temps, improved skin and hair, muscle mass.. I have no ideia, i chug 4-3l of fresh raw milk daily and eat around 400-500g of raw collagen rich meat/skin, it's a good jaw workout, lol. I drink some coffee too.

Nomane Euger

Elevated mood, temps, improved skin and hair, muscle mass.. I have no ideia, i chug 4-3l of fresh raw milk daily and eat around 400-500g of raw collagen rich meat/skin, it's a good jaw workout, lol. I drink some coffee too.
hi,which raw"collagen rich" parts of the animal are you talking about considering that most of them are not edible raw?

Nomane Euger

Like shanks, tail, tendons, ligaments, fascia, ears, skin, etc..

Every part of an animal is edible raw, maybe except hard bones
by edible you mean the food can be swallowed,or be swallowed digested and make you feel better and have more nergy?

Gânico

by edible you mean the food can be swallowed,or be swallowed digested and make you feel better and have more nergy?
Yeah, digested. If that wasn't the case i would poop the gelatinous tissue out or it would ferment in my gut like most starches, neither happens.

Nomane Euger

Yeah, digested. If that wasn't the case i would poop the gelatinous tissue out or it would ferment in my gut like most starches, neither happens.
have you experienced enough eating the meat with and with out these raw gelatinous tissues,or these raw gelatinous tissues on their self and you felt that these raw gelatinous tissues make you feel better?how do you deem that something did not ferment in your guts?

Gânico

have you experienced enough eating the meat with and with out these raw gelatinous tissues,or these raw gelatinous tissues on their self and you felt that these raw gelatinous tissues make you feel better?
Eating meats without those gelatinous tissues aren't optimal for health, i learned it from experience and from Ray himself, he has an entire article about it... Gelatin, stress, longevity.

how do you deem that something did not ferment in your guts?
I would feel sluggish, heaviness on gut and gas, but i feel light as feather after eating it.

Nomane Euger

Nomane Euger

@Nomane Euger You are very insistent and ask so many questions.
yes,you should appreciate it if the purpose of your claims is to help others,it permit them to see of your claims are based on something potentially relevant or on nothing.does it disturb you when i ask you on what you base some of your claims?

Nomane Euger