Transdermal Testosterone Solvent

Johhnyb

T and DHEA : around 200mg/ml
DHT : around 50mg/ml
Preg and Prog : around 20mg/ml
For my own curiosity;

To achieve those levels do you warm/heat the mix or does it mix for you at ambient temp?

The reason for asking was that from my own experiences at 29mg/mL it seems that it will mix but warming up helps the process - achieving 200mg/mL seems like it might require further intervention?

I think I remember seeing (don’t quote me) that with DHEA, sonication is recommended? I haven’t found the need for that in my experience but it’s good to get others perspective

JCub369

For my own curiosity;

To achieve those levels do you warm/heat the mix or does it mix for you at ambient temp?

The reason for asking was that from my own experiences at 29mg/mL it seems that it will mix but warming up helps the process - achieving 200mg/mL seems like it might require further intervention?

I think I remember seeing (don’t quote me) that with DHEA, sonication is recommended? I haven’t found the need for that in my experience but it’s good to get others perspective
I achieved 200mg/ml at ambient temperature. I just mixed it with DMSO and shook it and it was fine.

Johhnyb

I achieved 200mg/ml at ambient temperature. I just mixed it with DMSO and shook it and it was fine.
Ok interesting. I’m trying to establish why I’ve had different experiences;

While ambient temperature is not nearly 25 degrees C where I am, it’s not cold either so I don’t think it’s that.

The purity of the DMSO is 99.8% so it’s unlikely to be that.

T sources from PPL which I’ve not had issues with.

Anyone any ideas why I’m getting different experiences?

newander

You mean the micronized one from PPL?
Yeah, that's how my stuff is. I didn't get it from ppl though. I got my dmso from dmsostore. I put 5g in 50ml and swirled it and it was dissolved in 15 seconds or so.

Using around 6 drops and it doesn't irritate my skin that much like everyone said it would, only felt warm sensation and it doesn't smell that bad either only faintly. So I don't know.. maybe I need to use more dmso? It's the 3rd day and I'm not that sure it's even working but I don't know if I should feel anything yet.

Johhnyb

Yeah, that's how my stuff is. I didn't get it from ppl though. I got my dmso from dmsostore. I put 5g in 50ml and swirled it and it was dissolved in 15 seconds or so.

Using around 6 drops and it doesn't irritate my skin that much like everyone said it would, only felt warm sensation and it doesn't smell that bad either only faintly. So I don't know.. maybe I need to use more dmso? It's the 3rd day and I'm not that sure it's even working but I don't know if I should feel anything yet.
5gram in 50ml, as I gave before I’ve got 7g in 250ml

I’m doing 25 drops throughout the day and that doesn’t irritate my skin.

I felt it really quickly after the first dosage?

newander

5gram in 50ml, as I gave before I’ve got 7g in 250ml

I’m doing 25 drops throughout the day and that doesn’t irritate my skin.

I felt it really quickly after the first dosage?
What did you feel? / What did it feel like?

JCub369

Where did you source yours?

newander

I can't get it to absorb very good. Maybe I got scammed, I don't even know. I think it's leaving behind residue, little crystals, maybe I need more dmso? Also how can I make sure my stuff is legit? Try a little bit sublingually or orally? I'll keep experimenting.

Johhnyb

I can't get it to absorb very good. Maybe I got scammed, I don't even know. I think it's leaving behind residue, little crystals, maybe I need more dmso? Also how can I make sure my stuff is legit? Try a little bit sublingually or orally? I'll keep experimenting.
Try giving it a little warming up and see if that helps before you add in more DMSO

newander

Try giving it a little warming up and see if that helps before you add in more DMSO
Sorry for not being clear, I meant absorb into my skin. It's dissolved into the dmso ok.

I'm trying it with a little solgar vitamin e oil added in. I've read others doing it this way.

Santosh

For my own curiosity;

Those are the results of mixability of 98% pure powders in 99.9% pure DMSO. I get all my powders tested every single time I receive a new batch.

Don't expect this to be replicable with unpure products.

Anything that dissolves better with heat :
1) would have dissolved just fine if you left it 48h more in solution at room temperature
2) or will settle back in powder form when it gets back to room temperature as you exceeded the maximum concentration or have an impure product

Conclusion : heating is useless

Santosh

Thanks Mr Santosh - Given those ratios I can make a solution of DMSO that contain :
  • Testosterone: 1.47 mg per drop
  • DHT: 0.29 mg per drop
  • DHEA: 0.29 mg per drop
  • Pregnenolone: 0.29 mg per drop
  • Progesterone: 0.15 mg per drop
I would apply about 15 drops at a time - 3x a day for a total of

• Testosterone: approximately 22.06 mg per app
  • DHT (Dihydrotestosterone): approximately 4.41 mg per app
  • DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone): approximately 4.41 mg per app
  • Pregnenolone: approximately 4.41 mg per app
  • Progesterone: approximately 2.21 mg per app

per application

and :
  • Testosterone: approximately 66.18 mg per day
  • DHT (Dihydrotestosterone): approximately 13.24 mg per day
  • DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone): approximately 13.24 mg per day
  • Pregnenolone: approximately 13.24 mg per day
  • Progesterone: approximately 6.62 mg per day
per day

To achieve this you would need :
  • Testosterone: approximately 2941.18 mg
  • DHT (Dihydrotestosterone): approximately 588.24 mg
  • DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone): approximately 588.24 mg
  • Pregnenolone: approximately 588.24 mg
  • Progesterone: approximately 294.12 mg
in 100ml of DMSO

Do you think adding alcohol would help with the solubility or decrease solubility as I usually do 80%dmso 20%alcohol

DMSO is a stronger solvent than ethanol, so you are losing solubility power by adding ethanol to DMSO when you could have just added more DMSO.

JCub369

DMSO is a stronger solvent than ethanol, so you are losing solubility power by adding ethanol to DMSO when you could have just added more DMSO.
The reason I add ethanol is because it effectively cleans the surface of your DMSO application. This is why Georgi used ethanol in the DMSO idealab products. This way I don't have to manually clean the application area everytime of application.

Do you believe it to be surplus to requirements or do you thoroughly clean the application area everytime? If so - with what?

Appreciate the feedback :)

Santosh

@Santosh Have you ever tried Test Acetate in DMSO and know of the concentration achievable and if the ester is useless or not when applying topically?

Doesn't dissolve at all.
Even if it did the ester is cleaved off the hormone upon penetrating the skin so it would be useless.

Nebula

I mostly apply on scrotum (sometimes on shoulders), rub it for few seconds, and then wait 5 to 10 mins for it to absorb before I put my clothes back on.
I just wash my hands properly to avoid contact with other people
Yes, I purchased dropper bottles from amazon, so I know exactly how much I am applying. I use 1ml of 10% solution everyday, divided into 3 or 4 doses.
Any updates on how your transdermal T protocol is going?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals