Testosterone levels on oral test base

Santosh

Found this product today. So it may work also with test base.

Ingredient Facts​

• DHEA – Direct precursor to testosterone production.
  • Purified water.
  • Fractionated Coconut oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride).
  • Glycerine – Hydrates and soothes the skin.
  • 5% Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – Provides many health benefits for the skin as a strong Vitamin E cream
  • Olivate/sorbitan olivate.
  • Aspen bark extract – Natural preservative

There is no solvent in this (aside from a small vitamin E quantity).

No way this dissolves DHEA at reasonable concentrations (theirs is 3%, ridiculously low), let alone test base.

Santosh

Anyone measured their T levels on test base ingested orally ?

Please share quantity used and corresponding T levels, while specifying when blood was drawn relative to ingestion.

blackface

Anyone measured their T levels on test base ingested orally ?

Please share quantity used and corresponding T levels, while specifying when blood was drawn relative to ingestion.
Do you think that oral test base in vitamin-e (same as progest-e) would work better than the transdermal? Meaning I would not bring the slow thinking, bad social interactions etc.

Santosh

Do you think that oral test base in vitamin-e (same as progest-e) would work better than the transdermal? Meaning I would not bring the slow thinking, bad social interactions etc.

It makes me slighly retarded, but not as much as transdermal.
So I want to know whether it's because levels are lower with ingestion, or because pathways are different.

blackface

It makes me slighly retarded, but not as much as transdermal.
So I want to know whether it's because levels are lower with ingestion, or because pathways are different.
If I rember corectly @Yucca took TB only in oral form and did not say anything about the mental sides we experienced. But maybe it was only because he took like 15 mg per day or so.

blackface

@Santosh I found this guy, who is on Jatenzo (testosterone undecanoate). Using 158 mg twice a day.

1680018519703.png

blackface

Ridiculous half life and bioavailbility.
Thanks for sharing !
He has a whole TRT log so you can check it on your own.

metamorph

Mine dissolved great in tocovit. But when I used health naturas whole e I had to add a little everclear to get it to dissolve. How much olive oil/ test base did you use?
I also just tried dissolving micronized test base in tocovit. It’s settling on the bottom and floating around in the solution. This first attempt was 1875mg to make each drop 2.5mg.

Glad I didn’t start where I wanted with 7500mg — 10mg/drop. I was hoping for a minimum of 3750mg (5mg/drop).

I have it in a small beaker. We’ll see if it dissolves overnight.

Any tips?

metamorph

I put 600mg into an old cypro idealabs bottle and topped it off with olive oil. so each drop is about 2mg
Did all the particles fully dissolve? I put the full contents of a TocoVit (Vit e in evoo) in a beaker and added 1875mg micro test base for 2.5mg per drop. Some of the test is floating and some settling at the bottom. Such a bummer…. I wonder if it’ll assimilate over night.

brix

Did all the particles fully dissolve? I put the full contents of a TocoVit (Vit e in evoo) in a beaker and added 1875mg micro test base for 2.5mg per drop. Some of the test is floating and some settling at the bottom. Such a bummer…. I wonder if it’ll assimilate over night.
I am not sure as I used the white bottle. Didn’t mix it beforehand.

blackface

It's been a while that I'm on 300mg transdermal DHEA only.
Will test testosterone levels tomorrow or Friday
How did the blood tests end up?

Btw. how much oral DHEA you take with it? I cant figure out the correct dosage of both transdermal and oral dhea. When I take only transdermal, the joints start to crack and I got terrible back acne which is most likely due to the low estrogen levels. When I take about 100 mg orally its still the same so Im not sure if the oral dosage should match the TD dosage.

metamorph

Following this as I've just got my PPL micronized T base and just ordered 5 bottles of stressnon to start taking in a 10:1 ratio preg:T

I'll probably also take some progest-E with it but not sure how effective prog is when already taking preg?
Did you dissolve the T Base into the StressNon?

Jonnie

Did you dissolve the T Base into the StressNon?
Damn this is from a while ago.
Let me tell you what happened.
Me and my friend used a micro scale to measure the T powder. I measured about 2mg and he measured around 4mg I believe.
Then we added around 5 drops of stressnon, I put mine on my left wrist.
I felt I had a sick pump in the gym but my fren didn’t feel ***t.
I concluded I might be a hyper responder.

A week later I used 3mg again, this time with 10 drops of stressnon (which is more in the 1:10 ratio, which I feel is insane).
That very same day I developed sensitivity in my left nipple.
Gyno.

Needless to say the experiment stopped there for me.
My friend kept going for a few more weeks but he always maintained that he felt very little if nothing at all.

In any case, I don’t know whether it’s the 10 drops of stressnon or the 3mg of T powder that caused the gyno but I’m leaning towards the pregnenolone. But I wasn’t about to find out.

In short it didn’t do ***t for me other than give gyno.
Kind of annoyed that this dumb little experiment might’ve revoked my “natty status”, even if it didn’t work and was only a few mg when someone asks “have u ever used steroids” I have to explain this entire story which would just make them doubt me as I’m actually starting to look real good, natural.

Anyway I’ll just maintain I’m natural. Would’ve probably been better off without the preg and the powder too.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals