Testosterone levels on oral test base

JCub369

Im using this formula which gives you about 100mg/ml. What @Matestube said is that isopropyl myristate should increase the absorbtion rate.

"Gels containing 2% IPM exhibited 11 folds increase in flux compared to formulation devoid of IPM"

3g testosterone prop
25ml pure 96% Vodka
3ml isopropyl myristate
could you replace test prop with test base in this?

Yody

Yes, I think Its better. I have only made a small test version with test prop.
And it seemed to dissolv in alcohol given it's polarity?

Last edited:

Yody

I'm back to using the pure DMSO formula, it's so much stronger.
My muscles fill out instantly and my confidence shoots through the roof.
Intuitively worth the aforementioned chelation risk i take it?

JCub369

In theory shouldn't test base in Ethanol and IPM not work at all. Since Raw testosterone powder is not soluble in Isopropyl Myristate (IPM) or ethanol on its own. Testosterone is a lipophilic (oil-soluble) compound and requires a suitable solvent or carrier to dissolve in.

blackface

Im thinking that I may **** around with DMSO again because that was like the only time that I actually felt the testosterone effect.

Soneone have mentioned that mixing the DMSO with honey should mitigate the negative effects on skin the bad breath.

I have some test prop at home so I was wondering of the ester applied on skin would help with the half life.

The thing is that DMSO is heavy metal chelator but im not sure if Its even worth it.

Is anyone playing with the transdermal test or other hormones? Is anyone using the DMSO in a long term?

@brightside how Are you? Any new solution/formula worth trying?

brightside

Im thinking that I may **** around with DMSO again because that was like the only time that I actually felt the testosterone effect.

Soneone have mentioned that mixing the DMSO with honey should mitigate the negative effects on skin the bad breath.

I have some test prop at home so I was wondering of the ester applied on skin would help with the half life.

The thing is that DMSO is heavy metal chelator but im not sure if Its even worth it.

Is anyone playing with the transdermal test or other hormones? Is anyone using the DMSO in a long term?

@brightside how Are you? Any new solution/formula worth trying?
Hey,

I haven’t been using much hormones as of late, besides a bit of preg here and there.

Last time I did use them, I did find menthol to be a satisfactory PE/carrier. Roughly, solutions with it are 2-4x as strong and long lasting as Ethanol+IPM.

Come up is fast, duration is a large chunk of the day, and its plenty strong in terms of absorption. I only used up to 70mg because that was plenty, vs 150mg of ethanol for like half the effect and half the time.

It might be a good replacement for DMSO given how cheap, safe, and effective it is at not only boosting hormone liquidity, but also skin fatty acid, ceramide, and cholesterol liquidity.

You do have to mix it into something like ethanol or fat, though, since the lowest melting temp you can get is 40C. Definitely mess around with it, especially if you can find a bag for like 5-10 bucks.

It would be really interesting to try some test prop with alcohol solvent + fatty acid, to mimick some studies I saw. Theoretically, you would get higher absorption, and it would last longer, although I suppose the effective dose would be similar because of the ester weight.

Sounds like you haven’t used it yet?

blackface

@brightside Ok, cool. Thank you for your insight. I might try the menthol formula since you have liked it. I will report back.

How much of ethanol do you need to use? What was your ratio?

Last edited:

PopSocket

Need some advice guys - been using normal(high quality) T base with ethanol and MCT transdermally 100mg twice a day and felt perfect with slow and steady gains, the moment I changed to PPL micronized T with the same formula - it seems to be way, way too much and now moved down to 30mg 2 times a day. Need some advice about proper dosage experiences using micronized T transdermally. It is a different beast from what I feel.

Yody

SWIMs T 12 hours after applying (dmso t base at 111mg (twice a day)) came back at 2606ng/dl. 12-13lbs were put on over the first 8 weeks. Great success.

DMSO will hold T up to 30% supposedly. Still notice powder residue lingering on skin with 22.2%, 20%, and even 10% solutions. Less noticeable as the percentage decreases, but even with the 10%, residue can be seen on a black cloth.

So, SWIH's clit is about 8mm now, coincidentally ever since SWIM left a viscous load in the oven 3 weeks ago -- perhaps something about high transdermal doses increases semen androgen content to an extremely unnatural degree.

She doesn't mind the clitoromegaly at this size, prefers it even, but SWIM feels bad if it's indeed his own reckless mistake.

SWIM will whip up some prop in ethanol+IPM and wipe the skin with a black cloth to see if there's any residue, and if so, may have to end this experiment for the lady's sake.

JCub369

SWIMs T 12 hours after applying (dmso t base at 111mg (twice a day)) came back at 2606ng/dl. 12-13lbs were put on over the first 8 weeks. Great success.

DMSO will hold T up to 30% supposedly. Still notice powder residue lingering on skin with 22.2%, 20%, and even 10% solutions. Less noticeable as the percentage decreases, but even with the 10%, residue can be seen on a black cloth.

So, SWIH's clit is about 8mm now, coincidentally ever since SWIM left a viscous load in the oven 3 weeks ago -- perhaps something about high transdermal doses increases semen androgen content to an extremely unnatural degree.

She doesn't mind the clitoromegaly at this size, prefers it even, but SWIM feels bad if it's indeed his own reckless mistake.

SWIM will whip up some prop in ethanol+IPM and wipe the skin with a black cloth to see if there's any residue, and if so, may have to end this experiment for the lady's sake.
Please can you provide your solution? Test base in 30% DMSO 70% Ethanol? Where are you applying your solution? Have you tried t base in Tocovit/Vitamin E before?

Peatfan69

Hey,

I haven’t been using much hormones as of late, besides a bit of preg here and there.

Last time I did use them, I did find menthol to be a satisfactory PE/carrier. Roughly, solutions with it are 2-4x as strong and long lasting as Ethanol+IPM.

Come up is fast, duration is a large chunk of the day, and its plenty strong in terms of absorption. I only used up to 70mg because that was plenty, vs 150mg of ethanol for like half the effect and half the time.

It might be a good replacement for DMSO given how cheap, safe, and effective it is at not only boosting hormone liquidity, but also skin fatty acid, ceramide, and cholesterol liquidity.

You do have to mix it into something like ethanol or fat, though, since the lowest melting temp you can get is 40C. Definitely mess around with it, especially if you can find a bag for like 5-10 bucks.

It would be really interesting to try some test prop with alcohol solvent + fatty acid, to mimick some studies I saw. Theoretically, you would get higher absorption, and it would last longer, although I suppose the effective dose would be similar because of the ester weight.

Sounds like you haven’t used it yet?
What is the menthol ration suggest? For example, ethanol + menthol or MCT + menthol

Yody

Please can you provide your solution? Test base in 30% DMSO 70% Ethanol? Where are you applying your solution? Have you tried t base in Tocovit/Vitamin E before?
Pure dmso, so a 10% solution for example would be 10g of t dissolved into 100ml of dmso, haven't tried in Tocovit because not sure of absorption and I would be taking too much vit e