ChetnikPeater

Hello Everyone.

I have recently gained an interest in making homemade supplements, and have difficulty finding any type of recipe for DMSO containing supplements (like haidut's former ones). DMSO is the most superior solvent and would like more information on the % of DMSO, your steroid or supplement (magnesium/pregnenolone/DHEA) and what else should be added (ethanol, purified water).

I did read that using above 50% DMSO is dangerous or irritative, and the rest should either be ethanol or water.

What % of DMSO should i use compared to the supplement and how much water or ethanol? Has anyone reformed haidut's current supplements like pansterone by adding DMSO to the mix? Should you add double the amount of DMSO?

If anyone has any homemade recipe's they wish to share, please send them along.

PS. I feel everyone should be educated on this as Haidut said that he does not plan to make supplements forever, it would be ideal for us to have knowledge on the best ways to administer these things ourself at home if needed.

Also, let me know if you have made any interesting supplements at home using solvents like DMSO or phosphatidylcholine. I know many do this for T/DHT but I have no interest in using those at the moment, although I would like to know the recipe/ratio's/grammage if anyone can offer their knowledge and wisdom.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

yep i‘d like to know as well.
Seems to be very little people sharing this info. It seems to be a "figure it out yourself" thing. I wonder if Haidut would be willing to share his recipe's?

It makes sense if you want 250 drops of 1mg each, then put 250mgs, but then that begs the questions how much mL of DMSO (or DMSO and water/ethanol) do you also put in the bottle. Is there anywhere that has more info on the solubility of certain vitamins, minerals, and steroids? What is soluble in what?

golder

Seems to be very little people sharing this info. It seems to be a "figure it out yourself" thing. I wonder if Haidut would be willing to share his recipe's?

It makes sense if you want 250 drops of 1mg each, then put 250mgs, but then that begs the questions how much mL of DMSO (or DMSO and water/ethanol) do you also put in the bottle. Is there anywhere that has more info on the solubility of certain vitamins, minerals, and steroids? What is soluble in what?
Haidut won’t share this (for obvious reasons). I’ve been trying to get help/advice on this for years and very few people seem to offer much useful advice.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

Haidut won’t share this (for obvious reasons). I’ve been trying to get help/advice on this for years and very few people seem to offer much useful advice.
Haidut always claimed he wasn't in it for profit, and has also stated that he does not plan to stay in the supplement business forever. If anything, the rest of us would become much less reliant on his products for general health, well-being, and Peating.

@haidut would you ever consider sharing?

The only reason I can imagine you wouldn't want to share is for legality reasons but maybe you aren't quite ready to share yet for other personal reasons.

Georgi would you be willing to guide us to resources for general safety guidelines and technicalities to watch out far? AFAIK DMSO does not need to be highly concentrated which makes it more confusing to know what else needs to be in the solution.

brightside

What is your ultimate goal? And why do you think that it is best achieved with transdermal application?

In my opinion, ethanol is superior to DMSO in terms of usability and safety, as long as its applied on gonads or navel. Otherwise, its absorption is too poor.

Depending on your reasons for choosing topical dosing, such as the type of compound or avoidance of fillers, it might not be practical to do topical dosing. For hormones it makes sense, but for vitamins, I don’t see the point. Most vitamins have high absorption rates as it is, and If you’re looking to avoid absorption of fillers, well, DMSO will carry them right on through. Instead, look for bulk suppliers of vitamins.

I actually asked IdeaLabs what they have in their current formulas, and they freely shared that information. It isn’t anything interesting, though. Also, that would be the ethanol version, Ive got no idea what they had in their DMSO version, but again, I doubt it’s anything special.

I presume you could add just about anything thats not toxic to cells. Say, some kind of fatty acid or ester, such as stearyl alcohol. You can also take a look at the lipid composition of the skin, and use lipids that roughly match it. Since both DMSO and ethanol are quite drying, you can use lipids that are similar to the skin not only to dilute, but also to replace the exact lipids you just (violently) ripped out.

I haven’t tried that specific combination myself, so this is just speculation.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

laoa

Using 99.9% dmso for its great absorption rate and solubility of hormones. Added 1% urea for hydration, improving efficiency(might not be desirable in fact as faster absorbtion is not necessarily better, maybe I could add some tocopherols), minimizing skin irritation by inhibiting dmso breakdown into metabolites. Might up that to 2%. No weird smells or taste, minimal burning comparable to but less than those oldskool musclesprays (hence trying 2% urea).

Dutchie

The only reason I can imagine you wouldn't want to share is for legality reasons but maybe you aren't quite ready to share yet for other personal reasons.

Uhm....I would think it's for financial reasons.
Probably why you don't get any helpful reactions, bc if the ones who know tell you 'their secret' to making transdermals, they would lose income bc people can start making supplements themselves instead of buy from them.

brightside

Uhm....I would think it's for financial reasons.
Probably why you don't get any helpful reactions, bc if the ones who know tell you 'their secret' to making transdermals, they would lose income bc people can start making supplements themselves instead of buy from them.
Not really.

It's quite literally just ethanol. It took me a whole 3 minutes of searching to find. Here and here.

What's more, is that their current ethanol versions have just fatty acids. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly which ones and in what proportions. Clearly they are not C8-12, because you would smell those right away, so that just leaves C14-C18. Adding fatty acids to transdermal products is neither novel, nor a major money-making secret. With some googling, you can easily find this information (the use of fatty acids in topicals) which includes both personal use and studies.

Using lipids with DMSO is a good idea, and some members here already do that. Again, can be found with some searching. Lanolin is a decent idea, providing cholesterol, and precursors which are all healthy. Or you can also get ceramides which will help restore the lipid bilayer of your skin, but sourcing might be hard. Lastly, just some fatty acids would work great as well.

I asked the OP two important questions, because reinventing the wheel is a waste of time. I also provided a decent option with the lipids above. Not sure why that doesn't answer his questions, but OK.

Dutchie

Not really.

It's quite literally just ethanol. It took me a whole 3 minutes of searching to find. Here and here.

What's more, is that their current ethanol versions have just fatty acids. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly which ones and in what proportions. Clearly they are not C8-12, because you would smell those right away, so that just leaves C14-C18. Adding fatty acids to transdermal products is neither novel, nor a major money-making secret. With some googling, you can easily find this information (the use of fatty acids in topicals) which includes both personal use and studies.

Using lipids with DMSO is a good idea, and some members here already do that. Again, can be found with some searching. Lanolin is a decent idea, providing cholesterol, and precursors which are all healthy. Or you can also get ceramides which will help restore the lipid bilayer of your skin, but sourcing might be hard. Lastly, just some fatty acids would work great as well.

I asked the OP two important questions, because reinventing the wheel is a waste of time. I also provided a decent option with the lipids above. Not sure why that doesn't answer his questions, but OK.
You're right.....when searching (enough) , you can find these things online.

However since OP is asking this question, it at least gives the impression that OP couldn't find the answer., meaning that there's still financial merit to keeping some in the dark.

This (Western) world is all about making money. When someone starts/runs a shop, it generally means they want money for the products offered.... they're not handing them out for free.
Just bc someone follows Peats work, imo doesn't mean that they can't have financial gains ,one way or another, at the back of their minds.

brightside

You're right.....when searching (enough) , you can find these things online.

However since OP is asking this question, it at least gives the impression that OP couldn't find the answer., meaning that there's still financial merit to keeping some in the dark.

This (Western) world is all about making money. When someone starts/runs a shop, it generally means they want money for the products offered.... they're not handing them out for free.
Just bc someone follows Peats work, imo doesn't mean that they can't have financial gains ,one way or another, at the back of their minds.
Yeah, I understand. I also got the same impression from OP...

To be fair, IdeaLabs did freely share that information, and they also haven't raised prices despite the inflation. So they do seem genuine, and so does Georgi, but I get your point.

Hiding information like that is greedy. Nobody should own recipes like that, IMO. If you can't make money selling things that people can easily make at home, then your business should not exist. That's how I see it.

Dutchie

Hiding information like that is greedy. Nobody should own recipes like that, IMO. If you can't make money selling things that people can easily make at home, then your business should not exist. That's how I see it.

That's basically how Big Pharma is operating...dismissing and making natural cures look bad, bc they can't patent it thus profit (much) from it.

Yody

Does anyone know the solubility of T in DMSO,
SWIMS 10% solution still leaves residue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals