Trying to create DHT/T supplement at home, but need an alternative to ethanol as solvent

Sexypizza

Hey guys.

quick summary of me and why I'm doing this:
--

I'm a PFS sufferer and I made a lot of progress in fixing my issues. I would consider myself halfway cured now.

I take thyroid, pregnanlone, used to take DHEA, calcium. daily carrots. Cascara, Low pufa diet. My waking temp is 36.7 and its 36.9 after breakfast. all these things helped fix my issues.

my libido and erections however, even though they got a lot better, are still here and there. Kind of just halfway fixed, and its variable a lot. I have some good days where I feel like I'm basically almost back to normal in that area and days where its pretty bad.

anyways, I noticed that DHEA and preg and also progesterone too, can really boost my libido sometimes. DHEA in particular does it a lot if other things are good. DHEA also helped me regain lot of lost penile length and girth and increased my low semen production.

So that made me think that maybe for me androgens are the missing link to my recovery.

I also remember years ago before I knew about Ray, I was prescribed testosterone by a doctor and took it. but it was a high dose and a mix of different esters and I took it intermuscularly. That actually cured my penile issues for a few days until the estrogen caught up with me and I crashed really bad.

So remembering that also added evidence to my theory that maybe i just need more androgens.

So I decided to pursue that avenue a little bit more and try to make my own T and DHT supplement that is ester free, has no added toxins, I can take it orally or on the skin instead of inject it and I can take low doses of it.

End of summary
--

So I bought some T and DHT powders, and I'm trying to create a supplement at home.

I was planning to use ethanol as a solvent for both, and take the supplement with a dropper, but the problem is that its illegal to buy alcohol where I live so I couldn't get any ethanol, even for lab use.

now I'm trying to think of other ways to dissolve the powders...

currently I'm considering these two options, I don't know if they are any good:

1- 25ml DMSO/5ml of liquid glycerin mix it up and add it to the powder to dissolve it.

2- 25ml of MCT oil/5ml of liquid glycerin mix them up and add to powder to dissolve.

I have heard mixed things about the safety of DMSO and heard that MCT oil has bad absorption rates. Also read that T and DHT can be hard to dissolve in these solvents. So, not sure what to do.

I'm hoping someone here who knows more about this can give me some guidance.

golder

Hope you find an answer to this. Please share it here when you do! :)

bagotage

or DMSO

oh I see you mentioned it already

BibleBeliever

May I ask the meaning of your username?

If you are not aware there was that documentary #pizzagate that I think still can be found on bitchute, exposing all kinds of terrible crimes against children.

Matthew 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Those in power use pizza as codeword for children.

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

May I ask the meaning of your username?

If you are not aware there was that documentary #pizzagate that I think still can be found on bitchute, exposing all kinds of terrible crimes against children.

Matthew 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Those in power use pizza as codeword for children.

I had this nickname since the early 2000s, i used to use it when playing counter strike back in the day, I chose it because its funny.
I know about the pizza gate stuff but I dont care about it. im not gonna change the nickname because of some internet controversy that happened that is unrelated to me.

Santosh

I had this nickname since the early 2000s, i used to use it when playing counter strike back in the day, I chose it because its funny.
I know about the pizza gate stuff but I dont care about it. im not gonna change the nickname because of some internet controversy that happened that is unrelated to me.

He's just trolling, don't think you have to be respectful to him in your answers just because he has been a member since 2016.
He deserves to be called out just like anyone else.

Jayvee

I used DMSO for topical but I honestly noticed the best benefits taking orally dissolving in Olive Oil as recommended by Ray. I am an ex-pfs and this helped get me from 40% recovered to 60% (hypothetical numbers obviously). The benefits for me were mostly cognitive though, made me slightly more 'alpha mentally' and focussed but not so much help with 'physical' stuff. The topical testosterone definitely helped me on a physical level. I would recommend keeping some of your DHT for oral route. I rubbed mine on the gums and let it sit there for a few minutes. I know thats not the answer you are looking for put thought I'd put that out there incase it helps you

Santosh

I used DMSO for topical but I honestly noticed the best benefits taking orally dissolving in Olive Oil as recommended by Ray. I am an ex-pfs and this helped get me from 40% recovered to 60% (hypothetical numbers obviously). The benefits for me were mostly cognitive though, made me slightly more 'alpha mentally' and focussed but not so much help with 'physical' stuff. The topical testosterone definitely helped me on a physical level. I would recommend keeping some of your DHT for oral route. I rubbed mine on the gums and let it sit there for a few minutes. I know thats not the answer you are looking for put thought I'd put that out there incase it helps you

Olive oil can hold 1% testosterone at best, if that.
What you get on your gums is anecdotal at best and any result would be the product of placebo.

PopSocket

Olive oil can hold 1% testosterone at best, if that.
What you get on your gums is anecdotal at best and any result would be the product of placebo.
Unless DHT activates 5AR positive feedback loop. Never tried but will. But T in 1-2mg doses on gums is just retarded.

Jayvee

Unless DHT activates 5AR positive feedback loop. Never tried but will. But T in 1-2mg doses on gums is just retarded.

Nope I mean T in DMSO (topical). DHT in Olive Oil (Oral). Poorly worded sentence (apologies... it's my retardation).

Santosh

Nope I mean T in DMSO (topical). DHT in Olive Oil (Oral). Poorly worded sentence (apologies... it's my retardation).

I am the one who quoted you, and I well understood that you were talking about DHT on the gums.
I repeat : that concentration is anecdotal at best.

Jayvee

I am the one who quoted you, and I well understood that you were talking about DHT on the gums.
I repeat : that concentration is anecdotal at best.

what was "Olive oil can hold 1% testosterone at best,' in reference to then? Or are you making a separate point that DHT applied on the gums doesn't work? I'm not sure what your problem is.

brix

How much T were you taking topically? What physical benefits did you notice? Any negatives?

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

Thanks a lot, that's useful to know. I might try that.

He's just trolling, don't think you have to be respectful to him in your answers just because he has been a member since 2016.
He deserves to be called out just like anyone else.

Thanks, appreciate it <3

Santosh

what was "Olive oil can hold 1% testosterone at best,' in reference to then? Or are you making a separate point that DHT applied on the gums doesn't work? I'm not sure what your problem is.

"I rubbed mine on the gums and let it sit there for a few minutes."
Your words a few posts up.

My problem is you advising rubbing DHT dissolved in olive oil on the gums at a concentration of 1% (which is the absolute maximum concentration of DHT in olive oil in the best conditions) which yields to absolutely zero tangible results.

Jayvee

How much T were you taking topically? What physical benefits did you notice? Any negatives?

I actually dont know my exact dose because I messed up measuring drops but I think somewhere in the region of 5mg, anymore would make me either too aggressive or agitated. I know people doubt that kind of dose can be effective but I think this differs for PFS. I think somewhere closer to 1mg EOD is actually better. I wanted to try for kids so I stopped taking it (and had no issues). If I knew enough about running PCTs I might have tried a bigger dose but judging by how I felt with bigger doses i would be hesitant. I would say test the water slowly with dosing and ease up and obviously cycle it.
"I rubbed mine on the gums and let it sit there for a few minutes."
Your words a few posts up.

My problem is you advising rubbing DHT dissolved in olive oil on the gums at a concentration of 1% (which is the absolute maximum concentration of DHT in olive oil in the best conditions) which yields to absolutely zero tangible results.

I think you are getting confused. I never mentioned a 1% olive oil solution, you did, and then debated it, you are barking at a mirror.

Santosh

I actually dont know my exact dose because I messed up measuring drops but I think somewhere in the region of 5mg, anymore would make me either too aggressive or agitated. I know people doubt that kind of dose can be effective but I think this differs for PFS. I think somewhere closer to 1mg EOD is actually better. I wanted to try for kids so I stopped taking it (and had no issues). If I knew enough about running PCTs I might have tried a bigger dose but judging by how I felt with bigger doses i would be hesitant. I would say test the water slowly with dosing and ease up and obviously cycle it.

I think you are getting confused. I never mentioned a 1% olive oil solution, you did, and then debated it, you are barking at a mirror.

You don't apply DHT mixed in olive oil on your gums ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals